Mika at NRJ radio - 27/1/2012

Miro

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I thought that we could hear Mika tonight, but in this article they say that Mika and other artists will be interviewed tomorrow between 12h to 18h.

Tonight, they don't told about Mika, only M. Pokora, LMFAO, KeenV and Simple Plan.

I thought that we could hear Mika tonight, but in this article they say that Mika and other artists will be interviewed tomorrow between 12h to 18h.

Tonight, they don't told about Mika, only M. Pokora, LMFAO, KeenV and Simple Plan.

I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP :sneaky2:

and it said that it's on the 28th am I right?

:shocked:

Thank you:flowers2:

Will try again tomorrow.

oh :sad: i'm not home between 12 and 18h tomorrow :tears: hope someone 'll record it then :blush-anim-cl:

hi everyone I found this, don't know if it's been posted yet...

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/news-3383/article/275758-nrj-music-awards-j-3-qui-sera-l-artiste-masculin-international-de-l-annee-.html

I'm not French and I don't speak French at all, but with all I've got I can understand that Mika's not going to be there tonight :sad:

this link talks about the nominateds to ''best male singer''