Hello There!!

Micah

I'm new to the fan club, or forums in general. Would anyone like to help a newbie out and explain a little about the whole posting thing? I've been a die hard Mika Freak for the last year when my lyrical dance solo song was Happy Ending. I accidentally stumbled on his other music by accedental clicks!! Now I'm obsessed!!! if anyone wouldn't mind giving me a small overview that would be awesome. I must warn you, I'm dyslexic, so my spelling is terrible! But my reading is quite nice.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm new to the fan club, or forums in general. Would anyone like to help a newbie out and explain a little about the whole posting thing? I've been a die hard Mika Freak for the last year when my lyrical dance solo song was Happy Ending. I accidentally stumbled on his other music by accedental clicks!! Now I'm obsessed!!! if anyone wouldn't mind giving me a small overview that would be awesome. I must warn you, I'm dyslexic, so my spelling is terrible! But my reading is quite nice.

Welcome to MFC sweetie :huglove:

We are always happy to have another Mika freak among us :biggrin2:

Are you Mika? :naughty:

You did fine with your intro :thumb_yello:

Happy Ending is wonderful :wub2:

What sort of help do you need?

Hi Welcome Micah!!! I write like a child of three years so we will not have problem about it:naughty::naughty:.

I think your first step is to visit Wonkaland. Is the funniest place here

:blink:

Ya nuts?

That's not the first thing to do around here!:mf_rosetinted:

:blink:

Ya nuts?

That's not the first thing to do around here!:mf_rosetinted:

Wonka you are not sick anymore!!! I'm so happy for you..... the second thing that i did when i came here first time was visit wonkaland......Micah is just a sugggestion.....:aah:

:welcomeani: to the MFC Micah, enjoy your time here :wink2:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

If you click on FAQ on the menu bar, you can get some info about posting (and the forum in general).

But really all you have to do if you want to join in a conversation is to just click on the Post Reply button at the bottom of the page, type your comment in the box and then click on Submit Reply.

Everyone here is very helpful so ask all the questions you want. :naughty:

Hello and welcome! :biggrin2: Nice intro!

What kind of help do you need? As Silver said, everyone here is helpful, feel free to ask any question you want.

You guys seriously rock! Thank You So Much! My main question was how to join by reply on forums or threads or whatever they're called (what we're on now) but I figured it out! It's so nice to have such a warm welcome!!!

You guys seriously rock! Sorry, I am not Mika, but yes our names are similar. My main question was how to reply on posts or thread or whatever theyre called, but I figured it out. I absolutly adore the warm welcome! Thank You So Much!

Archived