Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Oh, good to see new pics!! Anyone knows or recognize who are the people in the pics?

I think Pharrell's hair is supposed to be green/blonde right now but I don't know. Maybe it is him? Can't really tell.

I'm sure it's Pharell sitting at the piano, the guy standing next to him is William Orbit. The guy in the denim jacket? :dunno: At first glance I thought it was

Adam Lambert, but it's not... not sure who it might be.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Lunch break. Hello from NYC. Lotto millions fever over here. 641 million jackpot. Nick L has bought tickets of course http://pic.twitter.com/tyJz8iio

ApQUzvhCEAA6ivE.jpg

Of course he said he is going to give me just a couple million when he wins. You know... to be nice

Lunch break. Hello from NYC. Lotto millions fever over here. 641 million jackpot. Nick L has bought tickets of course http://pic.twitter.com/tyJz8iio

ApQUzvhCEAA6ivE.jpg

Of course he said he is going to give me just a couple million when he wins. You know... to be nice

If those two were a couple... That would make my day. :naughty:

I love Mika and Empire of the Sun. My dad loves Empire of the Sun. LOOOOOVES them. But hates Mika, AND he is very homophobic. :aah:

Have you seen these?

2h Yulia Bananita Yulia Bananita ‏ @YulsMcFuls

@mikasounds hahah, Just because you were there, you know if any of the MFC won, you'de be doing private shows for the rest of your life haha

MIKA official MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@YulsMcFuls haha!!

:roftl:

Troy Lambrecht ‏ @Froy

@mikasounds So you guys do free delivery? Can I order something?

@Froy yes. But only Jamaican food

Alex Goldschmidt ‏ @alexandergold

@mikasounds You're looking sauve and sexy, sir.

@alexandergold this is a nice tweet

EDIT: What is sauve?:blink:

Edited by nenartus

ApQUzvhCEAA6ivE.jpg

:blink: I might be mistaken, but I SWEAR that shop is like a block from my aunt apartment!!!! :shocked: I spent the summer in NYC with her, and I am almost 100% sure that's the same place. I could be wrong, but it looks VERY VERY VERY familiar... I have to go make a phone call....:aah:

:blink: I might be mistaken, but I SWEAR that shop is like a block from my aunt apartment!!!! :shocked: I spent the summer in NYC with her, and I am almost 100% sure that's the same place. I could be wrong, but it looks VERY VERY VERY familiar... I have to go make a phone call....:aah:

~First thing Micah does when the phone call is finished - books a first flight to NY. ~ :aah:

I think I forgot to post this:

Cristina ‏ @krysady

@mikasounds Already read it,it's on your Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/posts/10150655983113040

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds Close

@krysady the new article posted on Facebook has the end chopped off. getting it fixed now, then will post link

:mf_rosetinted:

I think I forgot to post this:

Cristina ‏ @krysady

@mikasounds Already read it,it's on your Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/posts/10150655983113040

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds Close

@krysady the new article posted on Facebook has the end chopped off. getting it fixed now, then will post link

:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

~First thing Micah does when the phone call is finished - books a first flight to NY. ~ :aah:

I called my aunt and she said she hadn't noticed anybody too particular. But I suppose they wouldn't stand on the roof tops and announce his arrival. I e-mailed her the picture (I'm a bit desperate here:naughty:) and I'm waiting for her to tell me if its the same shop!! Haha I can only pray, I suppose!:biggrin2:

only an hour to go before we find out if Nick Littlemore has won $641m with his lottery ticket, and if he will be giving me some

its in 6 minutes

Edited by BiaIchihara