Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

‏@BBCRadio2

Here's a treat - this Friday @mikasounds will be stopping by at @bbcradio2 to give @R2KenBruce his new single Celebrate - tune in from 11am

YAY! First play on UK radio !:wub2:

Yay!! Can't wait to listen him!!!

New Track by track - Celebrate

:mikacool:

Thanks!!! :flowers2:

:shocked: So celebrate is/was china boy? :aah:

I assumed that when realized China Boy is off from media pre listening list.. *feel proud* :mf_rosetinted:

(Please someone leak that original 'China Boy' ..? )

"not a commercial decision"? i wonder why he felt the need to say that... :fisch::angel_not:

anyway, it's interesting to know about the making of, and that it used to be china boy - at least one song less that is lost. :teehee: now, which of the other album songs is "kill me on the dancefloor"? :naughty:

"no commercial decision"? i wonder why he felt the need to say that... :fisch::angel_not:

anyway, it's interesting to know about the making of, and that it used to be china boy - at least one song less that is lost. :teehee: now, which of the other album songs is "kill me on the dancefloor"? :naughty:

I really hope 'Kill me on the Dancefloor' survived as it is...! :naughty: really looking forward to the lyrics :fisch:

I really hope 'Kill me on the Dancefloor' survived as it is...! :naughty: really looking forward to the lyrics :fisch:

we already have 12 songs though, unless he threw out overrated. :dunno: but we can still hope for bonus tracks. :teehee:

"not a commercial decision"? i wonder why he felt the need to say that... :fisch::angel_not:

I was wondering if Love You When I'm Drunk it became Lola ?? :mf_rosetinted:

Do you know which songs survived already? :shocked:

well, he told us at the album pre-listening that all the songs we heard there would be on the album. he didn't play celebrate and make you happy there, but it looks like those will be on the album too. that's 11 songs then, so the only one i'm not sure about is "overrated". :dunno: but he had played it to the french journalists at the pre-listening there, so i would be surprised if he changed that again.

I was wondering if Love You When I'm Drunk it became Lola ?? :mf_rosetinted:

oh yes, i forgot that one... hm, maybe? he didn't say that in the making of video of lola though... :dunno:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Sitting in Montreal in the sun waiting to go to the festival. Album artwork and final delivery almost finished...

Funny how it all started here and by chance, it's all being wrapped when Im back, a year and a half later. Tidy book-ending.

Edited by Mikasister

Sitting in Montreal in the sun waiting to go to the festival. Album artwork and final delivery almost finished...

Funny how it all started here and by chance, it's all being wrapped when Im back, a year and a half later. Tidy book-ending.

Reflections on life .... a long way!

And I feel privileged to follow these steps :mikalove:

I think that is the most anticipated album of my life and I know that I share this with everyone here, the feeling must be the same :wub2:

But right now, I really want is to have news of the festival, excited to new videos and pics again ... canadian vibes :naughty:

Vi

That astronaut is over 200 feet tall

This has to be the best one yet!

Wow!

At the festival. Hundreds of hot air balloons taking off at the same time. Unbeleivable

There's two more pictures on instagram, but I don't really know how to include them here.

Wow!

At the festival. Hundreds of hot air balloons taking off at the same time. Unbeleivable

There's two more pictures on instagram, but I don't really know how to include them here.

But I do. :thumb_yello:

More!

63b85e40e72a11e1ac8422000a1cfdde_7.jpg

a4208f0ce72a11e1a23c22000a1c9e05_7.jpg

‏@BBCRadio2

Here's a treat - this Friday @mikasounds will be stopping by at @bbcradio2 to give @R2KenBruce his new single Celebrate - tune in from 11am

I'm not so happy. I'm glad they're playing it. I'm glad he's going to be there. But it needs to be on Radio One!

On Radio 2 it will be like Rain, BIOTG and Kick-Ass all over again. No one will hear it who buys singles.

Most people who buy singles listen to Radio One to hear the new music before they buy it.

So unless it gets airplay on Radio One, or on other cool radio stations round the country, it will hit the not-so-magic 72 again.

But I hope I'm wrong. I'll be listening anyway.

Wow!

But I do. :thumb_yello:

More!

63b85e40e72a11e1ac8422000a1cfdde_7.jpg

a4208f0ce72a11e1a23c22000a1c9e05_7.jpg

Wow. That really is beautiful. I would have loved to see that in real life. :wub2:

‏@BBCRadio2

Ooooooo yay! T4P :thumb_yello: Is anyone going to go to the radio station to see/support him then? :fisch:

Wine/nap? Reading "There but for the" by Ali Smith (which was dull but just got rather good) & the latest Julian Barnes...& Wallpaper mag

The Ali Smith's novel is really funny :teehee: a boy locks himself in the bedroom of his friend during a party and don't want to get out :teehee:

I would recommend to everyone read it!

The latest of Julian Barnes is a little bit sad because it talks about the passing time and the death...

Annnnnnnnnd here's the cover of Wallpaper mag :teehee:

W-162.jpg