Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

They're beautiful! Why haven't I seen these? :shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohh I had seen that before but I couldn't remember! Thank you very much! :blush-anim-cl: There are 2 addresses, does it matter which of the 2 I use?

I'd probably use the UK address. :thumb_yello:

From facebook:

US FANS…EXCITING NEWS! Mika has been confirmed to play 3 shows in the USA this October!! He will be hitting Webster Hall in New York on the 15th, The Vic in Chicago on the 18th and The Fonda in LA on the 21st. With such a small amount of shows, tickets will sell out fast so make sure you get yours as soon as they come on sale… stay tuned for ticket links..

OK, who is Sergio Kletnoy? I'm jealous of him!:sneaky2:

‏@SergioKletnoy

Been playing @mikasounds' new album "The Origin Of Love" on repeat for two days. Perfection, one of the best pop albums of the year!

‏@SergioKletnoy

Been playing @mikasounds' new album "The Origin Of Love" on repeat for two days. Perfection, one of the best pop albums of the year!

Me too :sneaky2:

Has this pic been posted??? (Thanks to @iliveforgletter for tweeting)

A021tHeCcAAfC59.jpg

I don't know but my first views was here:

@Mikafact New pic of Mika's photoshoot. pic.twitter.com/pLucYmLj

3:32 PM - 21 Aug 12 via Twitter for iPhone ·

Anyone? :fisch:

‏@SergioKletnoy

And he tweeted more..

Can't reveal 2 much about Mika's album, BUT, it's a pop masterpiece, it's fun & a brill mix of great melodies, hooks, anthems & ballads.

My fave song from Mika's new album is "Stardust", about a relationship that did not reach it's full potential, an uptempo love song. BEYOND!

"Overrated" is the ultimate Mika tune, intense vocals & electric beats, that build up & explode like an orgasm... Can't stop singing... LUV!

I'll say 1 last thing, I wasn't expecting Mika's "Origin Of Love" 2 be THIS good, every song tells a story, it's sort of a "coming-out" ;-)

*only one month left, only one month left, only one month left* :mf_rosetinted:

And he tweeted more..

Can't reveal 2 much about Mika's album, BUT, it's a pop masterpiece, it's fun & a brill mix of great melodies, hooks, anthems & ballads.

My fave song from Mika's new album is "Stardust", about a relationship that did not reach it's full potential, an uptempo love song. BEYOND!

"Overrated" is the ultimate Mika tune, intense vocals & electric beats, that build up & explode like an orgasm... Can't stop singing... LUV!

I'll say 1 last thing, I wasn't expecting Mika's "Origin Of Love" 2 be THIS good, every song tells a story, it's sort of a "coming-out" ;-)

:sneaky2:

And he tweeted more..

I'm freaking :aah:

September come soon please ... :pray:

About new pic:

@Mikafact @krjsantos I found it on this page http://instinctmagazine.com/archives/cover-story/cover-guy-mika But it seem the picture changed.... :/

http://instinctmagazine.com/archives/cover-story/cover-guy-mika

Sergio Kletnoy ‏@SergioKletnoy

P.S. Celebrate is nowhere near the amazingness of what else is on "The Origin Of Love". Album made me fall in love with Mika all over again!

Ooooh this is interesting. It's exactly how I felt when I listened to the album at the pre-listen session though; Celebrate has to be one of my least favourite ones!

I agree with him that I loved LOVED Stardust :wub2: