• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Holly is back on facebook and she asked me to tell you all how much she loves her MFC family and how much she misses everyone :wub2:

I hope she can be back on MFC too some day .

oh she's been back on FB for quite a while now.

I'm happy she still remembers us, it would mean 10 times more if she came & said hello on her own :blush-anim-cl:

anyways... :bye: Holly! :huglove:

oh she's been back on FB for quite a while now.

I'm happy she still remembers us, it would mean 10 times more if she came & said hello on her own :blush-anim-cl:

anyways... :bye: Holly! :huglove:

:bow:ing she comes back here as well awww!

• 2 months later...

I publicly took a leave of absence from the MFC and in essence from my life. The last 5 months have been the hardest of my life, and were struggles too difficult to mention. Things are getting better, so I thought it was time to come back 'HOME' ... and MIKA has really given me the spark I need to live once more. Sometimes we go through such struggles in our lives that we think life is pretty much over, then like a miracle we are pulled from the trenches at a time we might never see the sun shine again. I have missed you guys more then you will ever know! :huglove:

I publicly took a leave of absence from the MFC and in essence from my life. The last 5 months have been the hardest of my life, and were struggles too difficult to mention. Things are getting better, so I thought it was time to come back 'HOME' ... and MIKA has really given me the spark I need to live once more. Sometimes we go through such struggles in our lives that we think life is pretty much over, then like a miracle we are pulled from the trenches at a time we might never see the sun shine again. I have missed you guys more then you will ever know! :huglove:

Welcome back :woot_jump:

Welcome back home Holly. I'm glad to hear things are going better after a difficult period in your life. :huglove:

Sometimes miracles do happen. :wink2:

AWwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: :wub2: welcome back dear!!!!:original:

welcome back!!! :)

Oh my, I had somehow missed that thread and I have been wondering lately where have you been! And I saw it today and I read every post and I was so sad you left, but now here you are again! I'm so glad you're back and I hope life is treating you nicely :huglove: