It has been an AMAZING 4 years and 9 months!!! :wub2:

I have had adventures of a lifetime here and made some true and lasting friendships! I will cherish and treasure my experiences and memories here for the rest of my life. And MIKA will always be a part of my heart. But, I feel it is time for me to go - and put this amazing chapter of my life to rest. I just can't do it anymore for so many reasons. (don't worry, :teehee: you are not suppose to understand) :naughty:

Obviously we need a new World Rep for USA!

I deleted my Facebook Account as well. Anyone who really wants/needs to reach me - should know how.

I truly love you guys .... forever!

:huglove:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Big Girl sister! Thank you Holly for being part of my memories and my girls memories of their first gig and queuing experience and their second and third gig experiences :biggrin2:

I wish you all the best and that things just continue to get better and better.

:huglove:

Aww, sorry to hear this Holly, I was only getting to know you. You bring so much life to this place. Your posts just dance off the screen.

Hopefully you will come back soon. Wishing you the best in whatever you're doing. :huglove:

Oh Holly... :tears:

My heart sank when I read your post. I regret I didn't get to know you as well as I would've loved to but the conversations I've had with you have been awesome, no matter what the subject has been.

I hope you reconsider and this isn't the last we hear of you - we will miss you terribly and MFC won't be the same without you, even a newbie like me can see that.

I wish you and your lovely children all the best in life: you've deserved it. :huglove::tears:

Oh, I'm so sad to read that :sad: Holly was the first girl to welcome me and send me a friend request but I had no chance to talk much with her.

But Holly I wish you the best in your future life :wub2: Lot of kisses & hugs :huglove::group_hug:

Maybe you feel today like you have to leave MFC but whenever you feel to come back you are welcome.

I think all the wonderful experiences you had with MFC will bring you back one day.

Have a good time and we will miss you.