I'm writing on behalf of Minnie and Anaya . Can anyone help them? They have difficulties bying the ticks online, they get a blank page instead of a confirmation for their purchase :doh:

Have they tried a different browser? It didn't work for me using google chrome but worked when using internet explorer.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay on the straight and narrow path. It's much easier in the long run. Take it from an oldling. :old:

They should contact the website where they are trying to purchase the tickets. I don't think there's much we can do to help them with their technical problems here.

Yes, ma'am :teehee:

Just don't blame me if you fail :mf_rosetinted:

I will blame my poor German skills if I fail, don't worry :mf_rosetinted:

Sooo, I do really want to go. Is there anyone I can latch onto so I don't get lost? :teehee:

Edited by astor

Turns out my LAST exam of the year is three days after this. So I'd only have one exam to revise for, and three days before the actual exam. So basically, it wouldn't be a big risk at all going! Woop woop! Let's just hope my mum says yes *fingers crossed*

So who has ordinary tickets and not VIP. Turns out the people I'm going with are VIPs and I'm not. Who'll I be with? Or does anyone want to swap?

Yeh, I was just wondering would the standard and VIP people very far apart?

Yeh, I was just wondering would the standard and VIP people very far apart?

I wanted to ask this too. Do the people with the VIP tickets get to be near the stage or do they have to watch the show from a VIP are like it happens in many concerts that offer vip tickets?

I wanted to ask this too. Do the people with the VIP tickets get to be near the stage or do they have to watch the show from a VIP are like it happens in many concerts that offer vip tickets?

i think you can go where you want, once you're inside? :dunno: as a vip you can enter the vip area, but it'd surprise me if you have to. after all it's not a concert, but a festival with different stages, and as far as i understood it, there's only one vip area.

I think with a VIP ticket you have access to a separate area with it's own bar and posh toilets. It doesn't look like there's a separate are for viewing the show.

http://www.lovebox.net/#filter=.vip-tickets&page=the-vip-club-house.html

I think we should have got the VIP premium clubhouse ticket. :doh::wink2:

Now that he's mixing things up I really wish I was going to this show. :crybaby: I like to experience the "surprises" first hand and there is no way to avoid talk about these shows until August 15. :sneaky2:

I will be waiting for your reports. :naughty:

I think with a VIP ticket you have access to a separate area with it's own bar and posh toilets. It doesn't look like there's a separate are for viewing the show.

Sounds like they ceratinly know how to screw money out of people :sneaky2:

I too think that the viewing area will be just the same for everbody.

It's just that VIP ticket holders will have clean bottoms.:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by kath

i think you can go where you want, once you're inside? :dunno: as a vip you can enter the vip area, but it'd surprise me if you have to. after all it's not a concert, but a festival with different stages, and as far as i understood it, there's only one vip area.

Thanks for the info:thumb_yello:

Sounds like they ceratinly know how to screw money out of people :sneaky2:

I too think that the viewing area will be just the same for everbody.

It's just that VIP ticket holders will have clean bottoms.:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

Turns out that there are some specific areas in the festival on Sunday that WILL be over 18s only. Mair has emailed them to see if Mika will be in an over eighteen area but the chances are pretty high because I think there's a 'naughty naughty' act in the same area.

If you catch my drift. :naughty:

Turns out that there are some specific areas in the festival on Sunday that WILL be over 18s only. Mair has emailed them to see if Mika will be in an over eighteen area but the chances are pretty high because I think there's a 'naughty naughty' act in the same area.

And they haven't replied! Gah.

What, emailing them? Yeah sure, but if they're not around to reply to one, I don't think they'll be around to reply to another. Unless they just hate me. :tears::mf_rosetinted:

True. Ugh, I won't bother then :aah: WHAT ELSE COULD WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOO? We could ask Jodie Harsh maybe?

True. Ugh, I won't bother then :aah: WHAT ELSE COULD WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOO? We could ask Jodie Harsh maybe?

Yeah just manically tweet Lovebox and everyone related to it! :das:

See you on Twitter :mikacool:

What, emailing them? Yeah sure, but if they're not around to reply to one, I don't think they'll be around to reply to another. Unless they just hate me. :tears::mf_rosetinted:

when have you emailed them? it takes a few days til they answer. :wink2: i just hope you get a better answer to your question than i did when i asked them bout the vip tickets... they basically just wrote me what i can already find on their website. :doh:

when have you emailed them? it takes a few days til they answer. :wink2: i just hope you get a better answer to your question than i did when i asked them bout the vip tickets... they basically just wrote me what i can already find on their website. :doh:

Friday morning. They probably will reply but it would be easier to know sooner rather than later!

Hope so too :teehee:

And they haven't replied! Gah.

Yes I catch your drift and yes I think you are probably right :wink2:

I hope you get an answer soon.

You're probably right,there is "This Is Circus" stage where Mika will do his performance http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/Interact/Blogs-articleid-8916-sectionid-714.html#.T3JUhehSevg.twitter :teehee:

You're probably right,there is "This Is Circus" stage where Mika will do his performance http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/Interact/Blogs-articleid-8916-sectionid-714.html#.T3JUhehSevg.twitter :teehee:

Aw it sounds so gooooood. :huh:

My argument is: If 16-year-olds are *cough* legal, then surely watching drag acts can't be any more mentally scarring than what they are allowed to do already :lmfao:

Oh this might be the first time I get to see Mika perform topless. :mikadas:

But on second thoughts I guess that all depends on whether is will be a decent Summer's day in England. :naughty: