It's just an expression, there is no actual dog. :wink2:

It's not sharing the space in the front row that's the problem, it's the greedy competitive behaviour to snatch it from someone else that makes the whole experience unpleasant. Londoners have not had a gig in their country for 2 years, except the points gig which they were not invited to despite the fact that they have been supporting Mika since the first weeks of 2007, if not earlier.

This weekend reminded me more than ever how much I hate this environment in Europe that is created by just a few dozen people making it hell for everyone. I am so glad it's not like this in Canada and everyone can't descend on our gigs. :aah:

Just you wait! I will save loads of money and get my whole country to invade you:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just you wait! I will save loads of money and get my whole country to invade you:mf_rosetinted:

not in summer though, because then your country is busy invading germany with caravans. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I cannot stand the greedy competitive spirit either. I know how frustrated locals can feel and it often ends up in clashes or stupid early queueing. Let's hope 2012 will see fans get back their senses.

How about Dutch friends who ate your food? :mf_rosetinted:

Awwww, i loved sharing my food with a special dutch girl....:huglove:

Aaaa,got it! :blink::boxed::blink::boxed:

Girls have cats...:mf_rosetinted:

Right....:mf_rosetinted:

It's not sharing the space in the front row that's the problem, it's the greedy competitive behaviour to snatch it from someone else that makes the whole experience unpleasant. Londoners have not had a gig in their country for 2 years, except the points gig which they were not invited to despite the fact that they have been supporting Mika since the first weeks of 2007, if not earlier.

This weekend reminded me more than ever how much I hate this environment in Europe that is created by just a few dozen people making it hell for everyone. I am so glad it's not like this in Canada and everyone can't descend on our gigs. :aah:

Exactly! We had people queeing at stupid o'clock in every Mika gig we had, and they were not portuguese...And it's not just a dozen...:naughty:

So I guess every man and his dog will be flying into London for this then? :mf_rosetinted:

Most likely. :rolls_eyes: In terms of the venue itself this one already sounds more promising than most of other ones he is playing this summer in terms of the venue itself fitting better for song debuing than festivals in general. At the same time, it already sounds to become a total nightmare and is not really his own event so my guess is that there'll be better venues announced. :dunno:

Edited by suzie

exactly my thoughts. if i was rich, i wouldn't hesitate a second... but in fact, i'm broke and will probably have to decide between switzerland & italy on the one hand, and london on the other (though, who knows what other festivals/gigs will still be announced!). i'd definitely choose the former in this case, although i also really really wanna go to a gig together with statue, who doesn't have time end of july. arrrgh!! :aah:

:wub2::huglove: Same here!

btw, did you notice the comment "album, out later this year"? so, does "later" mean later from now on, or later from the festival date on? :mf_rosetinted:

I thought it was 'later' from then on, meaning later than 17th June. But not 'later' in the meaning of months later. I HOPE.

*cries in the corner*

It's over 18's only :tears: I so badly wanted to go :tears: Aaaaaaah well. I think I have some patience left. Have fun all those who are going! :biggrin2:

It doesn't look like it to me:

Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult Over 18 (Photographic ID might be required to gain entry) MAXIMUM OF 4 UNDER 16s PER ADULT. Everyone 12 or over will require a ticket to gain entry.

Children under 12 free (ID may be required to gain entry); they must be accompanied by a Ticket Holder Over 18. MAXIMUM OF 4 UNDER 12’s PER ADULT

Where? :dunno:

All it says is that you must be accompanied by an adult if you are under 16, as I posted above.

EDIT - Oh wait, I see you have to buy a wristband for both days and can only get a one day ticket if you are over 18? Maybe there will be other options to purchase.

I don't live in London, but it's nice to have a UK gig finally announced for summer:biggrin2: