Mika @ London Heaven - 1st new album gig in the UK! + Competition!

robertina

I can promise you that this report is gonna be the BOOM TING. Flying to Eindhoven with Miss van Veen the morning after so it's gonna be a departure lounge masterpiece.

The most unusual circumstances the better. I am pretty certain they made the right choice when choosing the winner.

I look forward to Ingie's contribution as well. :biggrin2:

On another note, having got up at 9 o'clock to buy two tickets for this gig, then winning two more two hours later, I now have a spare pair. If anyone wants them get in touch, either on here or fb or something.

:roftl: Please to hear you still keep their feet on the ground. :teehee:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most unusual circumstances the better. I am pretty certain they made the right choice when choosing the winner.

I look forward to Ingie's contribution as well. :biggrin2:

I'll be nipping the champagne:mf_rosetinted: I do expect that there will be champagne:mf_rosetinted:

I can promise you that this report is gonna be the BOOM TING. Flying to Eindhoven with Miss van Veen the morning after so it's gonna be a departure lounge masterpiece.

I couldn't have possibly won as I never entered:naughty:

But I shall support Laura on her quest to get all the dirty deeds.:mf_rosetinted:

Congratulations, Jazzy! :thumb_yello: I can't think anyone more suitable than you two, it will be something very colorful and fun to read :naughty::wub2:

Oh, this gig is sooooo tempting and it's also on my way from Italy to home, so I bought a ticket. I just know that I will probably be quite tired that time (after traveling around) so will decide later.

*bursts in*

HI GUYS!!!!!

Naturally I'm quite excited. Have spent all day at work squeeing.

Jazzy, CONGRATS!!!! :thumb_yello: This is amazing! I'm sure this is gonna be amazing! Looking forward to your review!

Congratulations, Jazzy! :thumb_yello: I can't think anyone more suitable than you two, it will be something very colorful and fun to read :naughty::wub2:

Oh, this gig is sooooo tempting and it's also on my way from Italy to home, so I bought a ticket. I just know that I will probably be quite tired that time (after traveling around) so will decide later.

ah come on, if you already bought the ticket, i think deep inside you already have decided. :naughty: if i had the money, i'd definitely go. :aah:

and absolutely agree to the first point of your post! i'm so glad it's jazzy, and not someone who for example has never been to a mika gig before and would maybe write something like "mika came on stage... he sang 12 songs... wow he can really sing that high!... he left after 2 encores..." :naughty: already said it on the other thread, but congrats jazzy! :biggrin2:

I reeeeaalllyy want to go, I'm selling my latop so I'll have ticket money and train fare! BUT, my parents won't let me go unless I know someone going :doh: Anyone who knows who I am wanna meet me there please?? :dunno: It would be my first MIKA gig :wub2:

I reeeeaalllyy want to go, I'm selling my latop so I'll have ticket money and train fare! BUT, my parents won't let me go unless I know someone going :doh: Anyone who knows who I am wanna meet me there please?? :dunno: It would be my first MIKA gig :wub2:

There will quite a few of us there, so you shouldn't have a problem with meeting anyone:naughty:

Where are you travelling from?

Tell them you know 30 people who are going.:thumb_yello:

There will quite a few of us there, so you shouldn't have a problem with meeting anyone:naughty:

Where are you travelling from?

Haha yep! And I live about 3hours train ride from London :aah:

Tell them you know 30 people who are going.:thumb_yello:

:naughty: I will :thumb_yello:

I think so yes, because if not I would have to leave before the end to catch the train. I just asked my dad and he said he will think about it :mf_rosetinted:

Tell him Ingie approved of you going:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
This thread has gone very quiet :sad:

And the gig isn't sold out yet ....

That's no good news. It means he does not have that many fans left in the UK. I think most people tickets to smaller club events last minute so it should sell out eventually.

This thread has gone very quiet :sad:

And the gig isn't sold out yet ....

seemly it is according to heaven`s facebook page .... tho .... ive seen tons on fleabay for sale !