Hey guys!

It's been a while since i've posted!

I am becoming very worried about Mika and his new look and sound. I love his new music and I am so looking forward to the new album, however i'm afraid that he will lose his look and sound! I went to his website for the first time in a long time today and I thought to myself "What the hell is this? What happened to the old Mikasounds?" Mika seems to be replacing his playful, eccentric image with a plain, techno image that every other artist on the radio has. Is anybody else as worried as I am?! I want the old Mika back!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand how you feel... I am worried a lil bit, but not about music, just style. I don't like new site.... and now I am more scared that he never going to wear vest I made for him... I really wanted to see him him wearing that... and now I am not sure he will do that :sad:

Oh wow I haven't logged in ages, look at the new smilies!! LOL

Any ways, I just saw the links for the 2 new songs of Mika on Facebook and oh my lord...

To sum it up: No, I'm not worried, I'm extremely disapointed

Oh wow I haven't logged in ages, look at the new smilies!! LOL

Any ways, I just saw the links for the 2 new songs of Mika on Facebook and oh my lord...

To sum it up: No, I'm not worried, I'm extremely disapointed

Yeah, have to say the same.:huh:

I`m a bit worried too but I´ve been questioning mikas work now and then and in the end I loved it and am thinking he knows what he does..

I guess we´ll be able to tell about new style after we´ve seen him performing live.:fisch:

I`m a bit worried too but I´ve been questioning mikas work now and then and in the end I loved it and am thinking he knows what he does..

I guess we´ll be able to tell about new style after we´ve seen him performing live.:fisch:

yap, that's what I'm thinking too...I wanna see him performing live:wub2:I'm very curious about his future gigs:thumb_yello:

Tomorrow we'll have the proof :wink2:

:swoon: I'm so excited...like I'm the one who will see Mika :lmfao:

true!! am so jealous for all who go :aah:

looking forward to lots of reports and pics though:wub2:

:sad: me too...it's a shame that I won't see him this summer :tears:

:swoon: I'm so excited...like I'm the one who will see Mika :lmfao:

:sad: me too...it's a shame that I won't see him this summer :tears:

:huglove:

better times are coming :wink2:. (talking of the tour ofc. we´ll both see him live then :):hug: )

:huglove:

better times are coming :wink2:. (talking of the tour ofc. we´ll both see him live then :):hug: )

:excite: the though of it makes me so so excited :lmfao: I'll make sure this time to do something memorable :lmfao:(hope it won't be too memorable...like Stephane's rose:doh:

:lmfao:

:excite: the though of it makes me so so excited :lmfao: I'll make sure this time to do something memorable :lmfao:(hope it won't be too memorable...like Stephane's rose:doh:

:lmfao:

:lmfao: the stpahne-roses.thingy was memorable though :lmfao:

I think Mika looks very good. He's really handsome. And I quite like the new website, although I have to say I liked the old, colourful, funky one better XD So I don't really mind Mika's new style.

But then, Mika is not about how good he looks but how he sounds and I don't like his new songs.

As far as performing is concerned, I'm really happy I got to see him 5 times while he was still eccentric and original. Because to be honest, I don't see the originality in "Make You Happy" and "Celebrate"...

So yeah, I'm worried... But we still have the old songs ^^

It´s totally normal that Mika moved on, he is grown up now and it is good. Do you really want this colourful teenager forever doing the same style of music and the same style of cloths for the rest of his life? Life is change and it is good because it would be boring if we all would stay at the same level. :wink2:

yeah, lighten up! i just don't get it why everybody just whining how the songs are unpleasant and not Mikaish, cos i think these are just the songs that mika created and wanted to share with us. For me it's genuinely him, and he had put all of his heart into it. It's not just that he had put bloody hardwork on making this album, but he's also really enjoying it, so what has been done, let it be done. And if these songs sounded very electronic and new and not Mikaish, that's because Mika has always wanted a change in making this 3rd album. the other thing that makes this album different is bcos he's been collaborating with lots of artists, so of course, it'll sound like any other song out there. But the essence of this album is to pour out his feelings/love/affairs in any way that he likes. As his fans, we should respect him to take any decision in building a genre of a song. It's up to him, whether he wants to make it acoustic, happy-kind-of-song, electronic, of even rock. All we need to do is just be there, and gives him support and compliments and encouragement that he needs. Well he NEEDS it a lot these months before releasing the album. He's been nervously wrecked about the response from the public, and we'd better trust him on what he's doing. I know the songs are different from the 2 previous album, but i think it will still hit the market because those are typical songs that were out on the radio and most of people out there would like to hear. Let's just accepting all of his work with a positive attitude :thumb_yello:

oh yeah i forgot to mention:

OMG OMG OMG GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME! how on earth, (is it just me or everybody else thinks the same?) he became more and more handsome than ever??:wub2: i find him hotter and cuter and more masculine and more classy and luxurious and high class!!! maybe it's his hair? his clothes? even the way he walks and talks different!!!:aah:

I can never be obsessed with him than this......I'M CRAZY ABOUT HIM

he's sooooo much more handsome than ever before, isn't he????

:mikalove:

i actually noticed it since mid 2010, but since i saw the vid on star academie, GOD I JUST REALIZE HE'S FU**ING HOT AND GOOD LOOKING THAN EVER BEFORE!!! i almost cried...LOL...i just can't stand melting looking in front of the monitor :aah:

btw, sorry i'm off the topic:naughty:

forgive me and now i'll be quiet:mf_rosetinted:

OMG OMG OMG GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME! how on earth, (is it just me or everybody else thinks the same?) he became more and more handsome than ever??:wub2: i find him hotter and cuter and more masculine and more classy and luxurious and high class!!! maybe it's his hair? his clothes? even the way he walks and talks different!!!:aah:

I can never be obsessed with him than this......I'M CRAZY ABOUT HIM

he's sooooo much more handsome than ever before, isn't he????

:mikalove:

i actually noticed it since mid 2010, but since i saw the vid on star academie, GOD I JUST REALIZE HE'S FU**ING HOT AND GOOD LOOKING THAN EVER BEFORE!!! i almost cried...LOL...i just can't stand melting looking in front of the monitor :aah:

btw, sorry i'm off the topic:naughty:

forgive me and now i'll be quiet:mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha :lmfao: I agree with you he looks grown up and it suits him! Even my friend thinks that and she's not a Mika fan, she didn't even think he was handsome before :aah:

Btw I actually know where Indonesia is situated on the map :teehee:

He matured. I think it's very strange that everybody says he lost himself after only hearing 2 songs. Lighten up.

I suspect, when people say he's losing himself, what they mean is that he's losing them. Maybe this is more him than we've heard before, we can't know. And if it's not appealing to some people, I feel sad about that, but that's life. I'm enjoying it. :thumb_yello:

OMG OMG OMG GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME! how on earth, (is it just me or everybody else thinks the same?) he became more and more handsome than ever??:wub2: i find him hotter and cuter and more masculine and more classy and luxurious and high class!!!

I do think he's getting more handsome, too. He was probably "cuter" with the longer hair and colorful clothes, but the new photoshoot, especially the ones with the suit/tie, GORGEOUS! :blush-anim-cl:

I can't say I've been impressed by the two songs we've heard so far, but then there are tracks I don't like on the other albums too.

I think we need to give Mika the benefit of the doubt, and wait until we've heard all the new songs.

I like Mika new look, but I think he's more like David Bowie changing looks for each album universe, so I'm not worried about that.

I really love Make You Happy :wub2: and I loved it from the first time as I did with all my fav Mika songs :fangurl:

Celebrate is a good song too but Make You Happy is the catchiest thing ever :wink2:

I love Mika's voice in any song , even when he talks :wub2:

I don't mind the new electronic sound, I really like it and it won't be that way for all the songs in the album I believe. Underwater is a pure wonder as well as Overrated in my opinion. I truly believe Mika will never disappoint me . I can't wait for the other songs to come :excite: I will always stick with Mika :biggrin2:

And he needs our support right now , it was so moving to hear he was shaking when "Celebrate" was aired for the very first time :tears:

A new song being played for the first time is like a new born baby :biggrin2: so let's cheer and celebrate with Mika and support him in every way :woot_jump::wub2::clap::groupwave:

Edited by crazyaboutmika