Lovebox - London, UK - June 17, 2012 : REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

You got some fabulous pics Minnie, thanks for sharing.:thumb_yello:

Thank you Treasa :wink2: I was very happy to see you again and speak a little with you, even if my english is very bad :naughty:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Treasa :wink2: I was very happy to see you again and speak a little with you, even if my english is very bad :naughty:

It was lovely to see you too and your English is waaaay better than my French. :teehee:

thanks minnie!

i guess mika should do his set more often in the afternoon, it's much easier to take good pictures when it's not dark. :teehee:

Yes, it was easier for take pics of him and the stage was so small that he couldn't move a lot :naughty:

I've still not go to a proper report but i have to say this was one of the best festivals i have been to!

soo relaxed - beautiful day - beautiful people - amazing music and awesome fairground rides!

Echo Rose saying i was blown away by the 3 on main stage - Chaka Khan - Chic and Gracey! wow

Mika was very nervous but very sweet as always

not sure about the new band

missed iMMa and Cherisse for sure:blink:

It was too short of course but great to see him again live

He needs to get his confidence back in the UK it seems - but it wasn't 3 years as he said since he played here!!! :teehee:

Edinburgh was 2010 Mika! :sneaky2:

looking forward to more shows as ever

Finally here’s my report !

As usual, we had many adventures in our trip. Underground station near to the hotel closed, taxi drivers which didn’t understand our bad English and did’nt know the address of the hotel, the hotel’s receptionist forgetting the key, people wanting to speak with us even if we didn’t understand anything and said it to them … the list is long …

So, we arrived (Stéphanie alias Minnie62, my sister and me ) on Saturday at 10 AM and expected Soaring Simpson and Treasa which helped us to get the precious tickets (THANK YOU so much girls you rock :thumb_yello: !!)

After a day of shopping and walk (my sister still hates me and her foots too :naughty:),and a short night for Stéphanie and me of sleeping, we arrived at lovebox festival at 10:30 AM, there wasn’t much people and we was soooo excited but we hid it !!!

As others peoples probably said it, there was 2 entries (???) and at 13 PM (I’mnot sure ),we had the barriers!

After dj’s and one burger, Mika arrived on the stage and whaaaaaouuuhhhhhh, I almost weakened!!!

A very great gig even if it was short (but a mika’s gig is always too short for me, so …), I was :excite:, and i felt like i transformed me in salt statue when i crossed his look aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :wub2::wub2:

I succceded to have a drum’s stick, i didn’t see who threw it but Now it throne in a good place in my bed room :wub2:

After the gig, we saw Mika and i could make sign my book’s gig (like i named it) and we leaved the festival to live another adventures (meeting with some cool and probably alcoholized people, a live arrest of a festival-goer :shocked:…) and discover the towers bridges …

I never succed to put my photo after my report so here is my fb link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.485244174835772.127882.100000505814470&type=3

I've only now managed to to catch up with this thread so I have to say thanks everyone for posting pics and videos. They bring back so many amazing memories:wub2: Cant believe it's almost been a week since this gig!

Also now I realize that I forgot to write in my report about what a great surprise it was to see Paloma there. I think everyone was really happy to see her doing so well. She looked really beautiful and sweet and she waved at the fans when she was leaving the venue!

Thank you for all this amazing pics and videos !! :teehee:

I don't know if it has already been posted, we can see Mika here at 0.33 and 2.21 talking about his favourites places to travel :wub2:

http://mtvvoices.com/en/2012/06/lovebox/

I hadn't seen it- and how nice that he was on first, so you don't have to sit through a bunch of boring unkinowns

Thanks a lot for this lovely short interview! :flowers2:

Thank you for all this amazing pics and videos !! :teehee:

I don't know if it has already been posted, we can see Mika here at 0.33 and 2.21 talking about his favourites places to travel :wub2:

http://mtvvoices.com/en/2012/06/lovebox/

Thanks! Nice find; Here's a download link of Mika's parts:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pqwe1pe8gxe8lb2

Thanks a lot for editing and uploading !!! :flowers2:

uploaded your file on YT. :wink2: Thanks again !!! :huglove:

[YOUTUBE]cB1qk0mKgFY[/YOUTUBE]

I've had a go at re-uploading and editing my new video blog, so it should be up and working here in six minutes:

[YOUTUBE]k7YPPbXyKdI[/YOUTUBE]

Weezy, I adore your video! :wub2:

Well done!