TATE & 3 universalmusic artists inspired wears on sale

Yuna

don't know where I should post this, it looks like a news than anything else.. :naughty:

TATE is Korean casual wear brands, and they started to sell three Universalmusic lable artists tribute shirts! - Mika, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga

TATE%2520SERIES.png

Several weeks ago, I saw a pop singer wears Mika shirts on TV show, at that time I thought he's just a huge Mika fan so made that shirt by himself :mf_rosetinted: but I found several more stars wears Mika shirts and even I saw some guys wearing that on the street :shocked:

Here I post several proof and pics of the shirts. TATE has shops in quite a lot of place in all over Korea , and one of biggest one has huge jumping Mika panel on its showwindow.

Tateshirt1.jpg

Tateshirt2.jpg

Tateshirt3.jpg

And it's a paper bag

Tate%2520bag.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Yuna

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And some celebs wearing Mika shirts on TV

celebwears.jpg

ericmika2.jpg

ericmika4.jpg

There were more but only have those pics above..

Oh my god! :excite: They're awesome! Thankyou so much for sharing! I had no idea Mika was so famous in Korea :shocked:

Is there anywhere online we could buy them? :teehee:

Oh my god! :excite: They're awesome! Thankyou so much for sharing! I had no idea Mika was so famous in Korea :shocked:

Is there anywhere online we could buy them? :teehee:

I had no idea that Mika would represent Universal Music with Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga.. Maybe you can imagine how much I stunned whenever seeing several random guys on street wearing Mika shirts :shocked:

Unfortunately online shops doesn't offer abroad shipping service.. :huh:

this is great news! Since the Vietnamese music and style have been influenced quite a lot from the Koreans I think that soon they will know about Mika here too, soon! :wub2:

Hopely soon! If Some idols wear them it could work better... like this.. :teehee:

f07f2f32e484.jpg

I had no idea that Mika would represent Universal Music with Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga.. Maybe you can imagine how much I stunned whenever seeing several random guys on street wearing Mika shirts :shocked:

Unfortunately online shops doesn't offer abroad shipping service.. :huh:

Hopely soon! If Some idols wear them it could work better... like this.. :teehee:

f07f2f32e484.jpg

Exactly! :shocked: It's amazing! I'd be so happy if I saw that here! Unfortunately there aren't alot of men that like him here :shun:

Ooooh :no: Aaaah well, I shouldn't be buying any more things. I owe my mum £70 :naughty:

this is great news! Since the Vietnamese music and style have been influenced quite a lot from the Koreans I think that soon they will know about Mika here too, soon! :wub2:

It's high time he was thought of as an icon in the UK too. Hopefully that may change with this album. It gets to me that so many other countries think so much of Mika, but the UK (on the whole) still don't.

I really want things to change over here. It doesn't surprise me at all, that we can't get those tribute shirts in the UK.

on the TATE showwindow... I need to go there this weekend ..30 minutes from my home! :mf_rosetinted:

That's the blog where I found the pics http://misocs.blog.me/80163580057 One of Mfcer's.

1.jpg

3.jpg

Mika represents Umisic with Michael Jackson, on the right Jackson, on the left Mika! :shocked::aah: it's just..... amazing for me Mika fan! :teehee:

4.jpg

Edited by Yuna

That's going to be painful when he falls. :blink:

:lmfao: the true secret to his high voice maybe:mf_rosetinted:

omm! I love the shirts and the bad :teehee:

I wish they´d be available in Germany too :(