dcdeb

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

?:shocked:

( :boing:)

Strange. I saw the preview Alice posted and it starts with Pharrell and the whole video has a kind of Jason Donovanish, 80's feel - just like the song. :teehee:

So the final video everyone is so excited about is different from the preview and the song does not include Pharrell? I'm happy to hear that, though you probably referred to the video only.

Yes, it has the Pharrell part...

I love it!! But after few years trying to "understand" what Mika means, I´m not going to interpret the vid... I have no idea what he means, but I´m sure he´ll be asked sooner or later...

A vid like this was needed....:naughty:

It's funny how in the video Mika avoids contact with everyone in the club while he's dancing XD this is SO Mika!!!

Love the video BTW!

k46nio.png

20065w7.png

351bi3p.png

Edited by Sarina

Yes, it has the Pharrell part...

I love it!! But after few years trying to "understand" what Mika means, I´m not going to interpret the vid... I have no idea what he means, but I´m sure he´ll be asked sooner or later...

same here :naughty:

I'll prolly figure it out later on

I totally agree. He finally has a great video in which he doesn't act and look like a cartoon character :teehee:

The video also captures the dancey beat to the song, so it helps to enjoy it more! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the YT links, everyone, I could finally watch it in its entirety

aww, love it! :fangurl: he looks so natural in it. :wub2: of course the video is blocked in germany :sneaky2:, but luckily i have proxtube... :naughty:

and i love how the video describes the story he told in interviews, about not being able to write songs - it's like life going on without him, while he is drowned in his notes and still not getting anything done... and then he surrounds himself with people and is happy again and finds his freedom, throwing away the notes, you can see he's suddenly in his element, just playing the piano instead of trying to write something down, and he just lives. :wub2:

edit: i just watched it again, and it's amazing how i can really *feel* his loneliness first, and then also his freedom and happiness. so beautiful! :swoon:

Edited by mellody

I'm so happy about this video! It's actually made me like the song a lot more than I initially did. :naughty: I haven't been crazy about Celebrate because I feel like I've heard it a million times before but I hoped that seeing the video would help me change my mind.

Last night before I went to bed I had an irrational fear that there would be a scene of Mika raising two fingers at the point where he sings "I remember those two letters" - I'm so glad they didn't do that! :aah: