Tour Rumours - Autumn 2012

Christine

800 ppl ? All europe venues are small ones? which one is the biggest and how many ppl can be there? :shocked:

Don't know about other venues but London Roundhouse has 3,300 standing and 1,700 seated places which is pretty big:)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about other venues but London Roundhouse has 3,300 standing and 1,700 seated places which is pretty big:)

Oh it's reasonable! quite relieved... thank you! :wub2:

I need that Denmark gig

But the place he use to perform here have burnt Down to the Ground!:aah:

Seems like he thinks Sweden has burnt down and disappeared too :aah: Come here, Mika, seriously, we need you in Sweden.

800 ppl ? All europe venues are small ones? which one is the biggest and how many ppl can be there? :shocked:

germany and switzerland venues are about 1000 each. vienna might be bigger,not sure? :dunno:

Barcelona the venue where he'll perform is about 2000 but in the same place there are two others about 1000 and 200 ppl...I guess Mika will do it in the big one. :wink2:

I know in Riga was 5000 ppl...

And I think Riga is small venue....

Last night I posted this:

Mika you have to come to DENMARK or I'll die!!!!

You heard me

DENMARK!

so now he can't have missed it :pinkbow:

And today I read that he's coming to Denmark. :boing: He heard me seriously he heard me :aah:

Does anyone know what kind of venue Roundhouse in London is! Where in London is it?

Any chance there can be seated?:blush-anim-cl:

Seems like he thinks Sweden has burnt down and disappeared too :aah: Come here, Mika, seriously, we need you in Sweden.

You know, both times I've seen Mika in Globen, Annexet in Stockholm it wasn't nice at all. :shocked:

Nothing wrong with Mika of course...but the audience!:sneaky2:

It seems like our Viking blood starts to billow and people just get crazy. Even to a level where it's embarrassing when guests from other countries are wondering what's wrong with the Swedes.

Why are they fighting in front of the stage?

That is why I don't mind travelling a little to see him for example in London where people in spite of bigger venues shows more consideration and are far better behaved. Hurts me to say this about my own fellow-citizens but it's the true!:doh:

Does anyone know what kind of venue Roundhouse in London is! Where in London is it?

It's not very far from the city centre when I look at the map although I've never been there :aah:. There are some seated places (at least wikipedia tells me so:D) but I guess we will find out on Wednesday when the tickets go on sale.

It's the same place he did the iTunes festival isn't it? It's in Camden. There are seats but I think standing as well.

You know, both times I've seen Mika in Globen, Annexet in Stockholm it wasn't nice at all. :shocked:

Nothing wrong with Mika of course...but the audience!:sneaky2:

It seems like our Viking blood starts to billow and people just get crazy. Even to a level where it's embarrassing when guests from other countries are wondering what's wrong with the Swedes.

Why are they fighting in front of the stage?

That is why I don't mind travelling a little to see him for example in London where people in spite of bigger venues shows more consideration and are far better behaved. Hurts me to say this about my own fellow-citizens but it's the true!:doh:

Really? :sneaky2: I hate it when some people ruin it for the rest with their childish behavior at some concerts. But Mika doesn't have to worry about performing in Sweden again cause I will make sure that the audience will behave themselves. :mikacool:

Last night I posted this:

And today I read that he's coming to Denmark. :boing: He heard me seriously he heard me :aah:

OK let me try that.

Mika, you will come to

SWEDEN

Sorry guys, I'm getting desperate.

It's not very far from the city centre when I look at the map although I've never been there :aah:. There are some seated places (at least wikipedia tells me so:D) but I guess we will find out on Wednesday when the tickets go on sale.

It's the same place he did the iTunes festival isn't it? It's in Camden. There are seats but I think standing as well.

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

Really? :sneaky2: I hate it when some people ruin it for the rest with their childish behavior at some concerts. But Mika doesn't have to worry about performing in Sweden again cause I will make sure that the audience will behave themselves. :mikacool:

Sounds good!:clap:

Wishful thinking :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

His manager told him on Wednesday he would come in October so hopefully it's in the works. Just wish they would announce the cities sooner rather than later. :aah:

I hope Mika's manager knows what's going on...he's going to be busy in the fall though! Luckily October is coming up so we won't have to wait long. And unluckily October is coming up because they need to ANNOUNCE already so we can PLAN and be READY come ON NOW :doh:

I think if you have a date somewhere in the future you have something to look forward to it makes all much easier even if there are months between. :wink2:

Exactly -- if they could just get all the dates out already, then we'd have something to look forward to/plan for/obsess about! :aah:

I bought it here

http://www.atelier.lu/shop/basket

I would love to meet you there.

Thank you so much! I would love to see especially this one, but I will wait a bit before making any bookings (so far I know I will do at least Paris shows, looking forward to them!). But I have bought a few tickets to my favorite places, will see a bit later which shows have the most suitable timing. Would love to meet you again! :huglove:

I hope Mika's manager knows what's going on...he's going to be busy in the fall though! Luckily October is coming up so we won't have to wait long. And unluckily October is coming up because they need to ANNOUNCE already so we can PLAN and be READY come ON NOW :doh:

I checked my old emails last night and we received the October 2009 dates on August 25th. :sneaky2:

It says Mika will be playing in Holland but I don't see a venue or date on the events listed?

Anyone?

When I look at the dates mentiond on FB, I think he could very well fit in Holland on November 2....

woensdag 31 oktober 2012

Lill-Roubalx, France

Kantine

donderdag 1 november 2012

Cologne, Germany

Cirque Royal

zaterdag 3 november 2012

Brussels, Belgium

Gasometer

zondag 4 november 2012

Vienna, Austria

When I look at the dates mentiond on FB, I think he could very well fit in Holland on November 2....

woensdag 31 oktober 2012

Lill-Roubalx, France

Kantine

donderdag 1 november 2012

Cologne, Germany

Cirque Royal

zaterdag 3 november 2012

Brussels, Belgium

Gasometer

zondag 4 november 2012

Vienna, Austria

But that would be 5 gigs in a row? I'm not sure he would do that.. Maybe Denmark and Holland will be the first ones instead of Roubaix. And yes that would be nice if they could write properly Lille/Roubaix instead of whatever they have written :aah: