MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

I'm getting worried now, I asked for mine to be posted to my son in London and he hasn't received it yet.

I had a similar thing with the Manchester and Glasgow tickets. I'm certain I bought them, but nothings arrived yet. So bought another Manchester ticket last week, and getting another Glasgow ticket next week.

Be typical now if they turn up next week!

I'm getting worried now, I asked for mine to be posted to my son in London and he hasn't received it yet.

I received my original order but Robi ordered tickets to be sent to my address and they haven't arrived yet.

I had a similar thing with the Manchester and Glasgow tickets. I'm certain I bought them, but nothings arrived yet. So bought another Manchester ticket last week, and getting another Glasgow ticket next week.

Be typical now if they turn up next week!

I don't think any Glasgow ones have been sent yet.

I received my original order but Robi ordered tickets to be sent to my address and they haven't arrived yet.

I don't think any Glasgow ones have been sent yet.

I thought I booked them together, and I am auditioning for the choir, but in case I don't get through,I will want to have a ticket handy.

I might wait and see if the Glasgow tickets are sent next week.

I thought I booked them together, and I am auditioning for the choir, but in case I don't get through,I will want to have a ticket handy.

I might wait and see if the Glasgow tickets are sent next week.

I see :thumb_yello:

yes, I did :original:

:thumb_yello:

Oh are you coming to this as well ... I still remember your doll :wub2: and his face :wink2:

Well, your memory is better than Mika's then. :naughty: Yes, I'm coming! I would pick something cheap like Travelodge, but my parents are coming as well (not to the gig), so I need a proper hotel. I'm looking for one very near the gig place, so I don't have to use the tube on the night. I'll probably stay from Wednesday to Saturday. I'll have to pick up my ticket on the town somewhere.

Is anyone going to queue since the morning? I don't really feel like doing it this time.

Edited by Marianne84

Well, your memory is better than Mika's then. :naughty: Yes, I'm coming! I would pick something cheap like Travelodge, but my parents are coming as well (not to the gig), so I need a proper hotel. I'm looking for one very near the gig place, so I don't have to use the tube on the night. I'll probably stay from Wednesday to Saturday. I'll have to pick up my ticket on the town somewhere.

Is anyone going to queue since the morning? I don't really feel like doing it this time.

Some of the people going are likely to queue from the early morning because that's what they always do.

Our hotel is near Euston but its not Travel Lodge. Is Euston very far from the venue? I'm not going on the tube as I can't do those escalators. They're too fast for me and my balence, and the tube itself is so confusing. So We'll be getting a bus.

I prefer a bus anyway, because you get to see some of London, instead of a pitch-black tunnel.

So if any Londoners know which bus to get, or anything else that would be of help, please let me know via a pm, or on here. I'd be really grateful.