MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

I've been having a bit of a think, and as the tinsel won't actually be used during the show, just as decoration on the hats, we will be using it London. But if we could have it back at the end (unless you bought your own), so we can bring it to the next show, to use for one of the songs there:thumb_yello:

I've been having a bit of a think, and as the tinsel won't actually be used during the show, just as decoration on the hats, we will be using it London. But if we could have it back at the end (unless you bought your own), so we can bring it to the next show, to use for one of the songs there:thumb_yello:

Reduce, reuse, recycle! :thumb_yello::teehee:

i'm using facebook too much lately, was just looking for the "like" button under your post. :aah::lmao:

but anyway: :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

You can either get your own, buttonslovesu posted a link in a previous post or we will have some spare. The more people that have them the better the effect would be, so it would be great if you could buy some.

Thanks, I''ll order some tonight then :)

It's time now to talk about Mika's hometown show - LONDON, you're up! We have 1 pair of tickets to give away for his SOLD OUT show at the Roundhouse in Camden on 13th December. Not only that, we want the lucky winner to review the show for

us! So if you are a budding writer and fancy writing a report on the concert for Mika's Facebook, this competition is for you… All you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest and a contact number, as well as 2 sentences on why you think you are the best person to review this concert. You'll need to make your own way to and from the show, the event is 14+ and either you or your guest must be 18+. The competition opens now and closes on Thursday 6th Dec at 12 noon GMT. We'll announce the winner on Thursday afternoon. GOOD LUCK!

It's time now to talk about Mika's hometown show - LONDON, you're up! We have 1 pair of tickets to give away for his SOLD OUT show at the Roundhouse in Camden on 13th December. Not only that, we want the lucky winner to review the show for

us! So if you are a budding writer and fancy writing a report on the concert for Mika's Facebook, this competition is for you… All you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest and a contact number, as well as 2 sentences on why you think you are the best person to review this concert. You'll need to make your own way to and from the show, the event is 14+ and either you or your guest must be 18+. The competition opens now and closes on Thursday 6th Dec at 12 noon GMT. We'll announce the winner on Thursday afternoon. GOOD LUCK!

good luck to those who enter! :thumb_yello: i hope some more mfcers get the chance to go, who couldn't get tickets anymore.