Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Marilyn, I have exactly the same problem

Christine, how can we possibly contact them beforehand? :dunno:

What I could possibly do is send a vid anyway. But I'd mention on the vid that I can't stand for a whole concert. Just see what they say. It's not for certain I'd get chosen anyway.

@Mari, you could do the same. Send a vid and mention you couldn't do the whole thing.

Tbh, when I heard he was having choirs, I didn't think it would be for the whole show. I thought it would just be a couple of songs. But this is an incredible thing for anyone strong enough to stay onstage. What an amazing experience!

Edit: Just thought of something. Maybe if we say we can't stand for long, so would we be able to have stools to sit on? That could work! But in the end its up to them.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was a long flight and jetlag to get to the US as well and the first show was before the album was released so there was no adrenaline of success to buoy him. It was still a really great show. The second NYC show was very special but you know how some gigs are like that. That's why people like you and me go to as many shows as we can. Because you never know when something extraordinary is going to happen. :wink2:

That's so true and he is always traveling and still does a good show every time. And we never know when it's even more special because of his mood or the audience or something...

Please no community area, how many times do we have to go down that road. :aah:

what she said!

Totally agree!!!!

FACEBOOK //

Thank you for all the incredible entries for Mika's Origin Of Love photo competition from around the world! There were so many fantastic ones that we decided to give a special mention to these 25 runners up! We will be announcing the 5 winners shortly, who have won themselves tickets to a Mika show of their choice, so keep an eye out!!

It was really hard to pick from so many fantastic entries but here are our 5 winners from Mika's Origin Of Love photo comp! Congratulations you have won yourself tickets to a Mika show of your choice!! If you see your picture here then please email mikacompetition@gmail.com to confirm your details and arrange your prize! Mika fans really are the greatest, thanks again for everyone that took the time to enter ♥

*pls note travel & accomodation not included in the prize, we can offer an alternative prize of a signed album if there isn't a suitable show near you*

Well, has any MFCer won ? :) I'm pretty disappointed with the result as only ONE of my favourite pictures was in the 5 ... And mine well, among the 25 runners up. T.T'

What I could possibly do is send a vid anyway. But I'd mention on the vid that I can't stand for a whole concert. Just see what they say. It's not for certain I'd get chosen anyway.

@Mari, you could do the same. Send a vid and mention you couldn't do the whole thing.

Tbh, when I heard he was having choirs, I didn't think it would be for the whole show. I thought it would just be a couple of songs. But this is an incredible thing for anyone strong enough to stay onstage. What an amazing experience!

Edit: Just thought of something. Maybe if we say we can't stand for long, so would we be able to have stools to sit on? That could work! But in the end its up to them.

we can do that

yes, I had exactly the same thoughts

It's really an incredible opportunity for fans, who can sing!

Edited by mari62

FACEBOOK //

Well, has any MFCer won ? :) I'm pretty disappointed with the result as only ONE of my favourite pictures was in the 5 ... And mine well, among the 25 runners up. T.T'

Can I just say how much I love your picture(s) :teehee:

I know Lili Blue Eye is a MFCer :thumb_yello:

Great :hi5:

Can I just say how much I love your picture(s)

Thank you :huglove:

I had fun making these so that's fine, I dont regret anything:thumb_yello:

I gave it my best shoot~ :fisch:

Leno was on reruns last week

Leno is never "live."

It's recorded on the same day as it's broadcast -- the taping usually is around the middle of the afternoon.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@BritRick09 nice pic

8u ago

--

Over 18 @HeleneMusic96 for venue insurance sorry!

8h ago

--

Perez Hilton‏@PerezHilton

This is repulsive! RT @MittRomney Wants To End Hospital Visitation Rights For Same-Sex Couples http://shar.es/cGiND

Geretweet door MIKA official

--

At the Ch Marmont having drinks. Always try to say this place is overrated until I'm here and I'm seduced by the old slut all over again.

54 mins ago

--

Indeed “@SrFCasanova: @mikasounds Old sluts are underrated”

50 mins ago

Prince Prince Prince!!!! With Dita and a pint of cola and JD in Hollywood. On my

way!!!

----

18mMIKA official ‏@mikasounds

On my way to see Prince perform in front of 70 people at a secret bar in LA!!!!!!!!

Who is JD? :dunno:

Prince Prince Prince!!!! With Dita and a pint of cola and JD in Hollywood. On my

way!!!

----

On my way to see Prince perform in front of 70 people at a secret bar in LA!!!!!!!!

Who is JD? :dunno:

Jack Daniel's whiskey, I would think. It goes well with cola. :naughty::drink_nl:

way!!!

----

:swoon: :swoon: Those tweets woke me up this morning and I wanted to scream when I read he is going to listen Prince :shocked::overreact:

I just can't believe I LOVE PRINCE SO MUCH and the now MIKA is going to see Prince I am sooo jealous :mf_rosetinted:MIKA why you didn't invite me. WHY ????

I saw Prince earlier this year and he looks amazing. He seriously has the body of a 20 year old still.

I was hoping for some more drunk tweets when I saw Mika was drinking Jack Daniels. Hopefully it's still early in LA. :teehee:

I found this on tweeter Dita's fans tweet it ... and they didn't mention MIKA at all :sneaky2:

prince_getty--300x300.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/prince_wows_la_wMN61Qy3eGqasWwtGRUbPJ

Now I understand this tweet

Prince was on for 20mins before anyone realised it was him. At 1st I thought it was a female bassist then saw It was him. Looks 10ys younger

EDIT: but that's not the bass guitar:blink: JD is working :naughty: