Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds - 18 Nov

10 points if you can spot my dog Moo in the bracken

a77d2e32317911e282b422000a1faf0f_7.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds - 18 Nov

Right... seems like its 10 points all round, bugger

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds - 20 Nov

In Barcelona. **** I love this city. Show tonight at The Razmataz X!

Not seen Mika on tour yet? Seen a show but want to go again? We promised you more tickets… There are just 3 nights left that we are offering tickets for – Madrid, Bordeaux and Nantes!! We have 2 pairs of tickets to give away to each night. You know what you have to do… Just email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, the name and age of your guest and a contact telephone number. Madrid is an 18+ show, the French shows are all ages but one of you needs to be 18+ to enter. As always you need to make your own way to and from the show. We’ll pick the winners at random and announce the lucky people here on Thursday morning (22 Nov). So get those entries in ASAP! And remember to put the CITY you want to win for in the title, otherwise we don’t know! Why not share this with the person you’d take with you, so they know and can enter to? Good luck everyone…

From Facebook~

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Going on stage at 9:15. #MikaColiseu

After a day of going in and out of doctors offices am backstage at The Coliseum in Lisbon. Arguably one of the most beautiful venues ever.

Going on stage at 9:15. #MikaColiseu

After a day of going in and out of doctors offices am backstage at The Coliseum in Lisbon. Arguably one of the most beautiful venues ever.

:shocked: Mika's sick?

WONKAAAA ... GIVE HIM YOUR FRESH PRODUCTS ... NOW!!!!! :aah:

I've been trying to keep silent about it but I can't help laughing each time I read the words "Wonka's fresh products" :lmao:

I knew I should have asked a picture :aah:

From what I see,she has :thumb_yello:

‏@liliana_nicolau

@IngievV We fed him (actually Wonka) with pasteis de Belem! Despite being sick he seems happy and relaxed!

Tonight I was ill and had a rough time with my voice. The crowd in Lisbon were so incredible. Every time I faltered they sang back louder.

Thank you so much to all at The Coliseu tonight from the bottom of my heart. You guys were ****ing amazing

Rose ‏@Rakpenguin63

@mikasounds They were your voice. They are amazing :-)

Retweeted by MIKA official

Did but he gave it to the choir and band and didn't eat it, just saved the choccies i gave him...

Tonight I was ill and had a rough time with my voice. The crowd in Lisbon were so incredible. Every time I faltered they sang back louder.

Thank you so much to all at The Coliseu tonight from the bottom of my heart. You guys were ****ing amazing

Rose ‏@Rakpenguin63

@mikasounds They were your voice. They are amazing :-)

Retweeted by MIKA official

Andnow it's us who got a sore throat...:sneaky2:

My daughter can0t speak and my so called husky voice becamea caveman'svoice...:naughty:

Did but he gave it to the choir and band and didn't eat it, just saved the choccies i gave him...

My daughter can0t speak and my so called husky voice becamea caveman'svoice...:naughty:

oh dear.... it's also affecting your typing! :shocked:

:teehee::naughty:

Now you are a sexy husky cave woman:wink2::naughty:

oh dear.... it's also affecting your typing! :shocked:

:teehee::naughty:

Nope, that'sfrom before, i evenasked him for a new keyboard last night but he told me no way wonka there's an international crisis goingon, i just gave u two tickets u won't take much else from me now...:mf_rosetinted:

Now you are a sexy husky cave woman:wink2::naughty:

:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm only missing the fur, and i asked him for that too but he said he only hadlouboutins to give away...:mf_rosetinted:

Nope, that'sfrom before, i evenasked him for a new keyboard last night but he told me no way wonka there's an international crisis goingon, i just gave u two tickets u won't take much else from me now...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm only missing the fur, and i asked him for that too but he said he only hadlouboutins to give away...:mf_rosetinted:

He should have a word with Christian, and get him to make him some furry shoes for the winter:naughty:

Being mute in Madrid is very hard!!

Lorena Calderon ‏@Lorena221B

@mikasounds Please don't go again to La Riviera, choose other place because the main part of you fans are under 18 and we couldn't see you.

@Lorena221B yes I agree! Sorry. But next time! X

Edited by BiaIchihara

A circus doctor? What exactly is that? :blink:

Someone he met in a circus nearby lol now seriously maybe a doctor that accompanies him on tour after visiting all our portuguese doctors two days ago, who he considers much more fit to medicate him than our doctors maybe...:mf_rosetinted:

Someone he met in a circus nearby lol now seriously maybe a doctor that accompanies him on tour after visiting all our portuguese doctors two days ago, who he considers much more fit to medicate him than our doctors maybe...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm feeling sick, I've got to medicate myself