Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At first I thought that with 'vinyl' he meant oldfashion black single, but I guess Mika means something else? :dunno:

:dunno:

they still do make new vinyl records & record players so i assumed he meant old-fashioned black records ...probably so his face on the artwork would be bigger :teehee:

I was in Tivoli and copenhagen today. Trying to stalk him:mf_rosetinted: didnt find him lol

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

In Copenhagen just got into cab after restaurant and golden is blasting in DR P3 radio station. Cab driver is humming along. Loudly.

He had to hide in a cab from u, u stalker!!!:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

"Hello friends! Hope you are well and happy and looking forward to this festive break. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for such an incredible year. Your continued love and support really does keep me going and I couldn't do any of this without you. With that said please do have a very happy Christmas & New Year and I look forward to spending 2013 with you!" :D

"Hello friends! Hope you are well and happy and looking forward to this festive break. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for such an incredible year. Your continued love and support really does keep me going and I couldn't do any of this without you. With that said please do have a very happy Christmas & New Year and I look forward to spending 2013 with you!" :D

He is not going to hide in 2013... Relieved... :wub2:

From Mikasounds FB

Christmas Eve is here!! Have you finished you Christmas shopping, are you setting off to see family, and g

etting in the Christmas spirit? To help you along, we want to know, which of these Christmas covers by Mika is your favourite?

· Vive le Vent

· Let it Snow (Sun bizarre/ korea footage)

· Merry Christmas (War is Over) (from wogan show)

what is Korea footage? :mf_rosetinted:

From Mikasounds FB

Christmas Eve is here!! Have you finished you Christmas shopping, are you setting off to see family, and g

etting in the Christmas spirit? To help you along, we want to know, which of these Christmas covers by Mika is your favourite?

· Vive le Vent

· Let it Snow (Sun bizarre/ korea footage)

· Merry Christmas (War is Over) (from wogan show)

what is Korea footage? :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm... I think the admin of FB should note "Japan" instead of "Korea."

Thank you Maggie :thumb_yello:

He got me smiling :aah:

2013 sounds fantastic now :fisch:

F*CKING MIND BLOWING :

coloursplash.jpg

2013 -- I'm READY Eddy !

regina spektor ‏@respektor

Me and the giant toys of Giant Toy Land wish everyone a happy and healthy Christmas!!! It was snowing in New York!!! pic.twitter.com/NRmU4mHg

Retweeted by MIKA official

A-7v3ZyCUAAAveR.jpg

+ he's following Regina and Jerry Seinfield now

Edited by BiaIchihara