Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True. Doesn't someone here have a more or less direct line to team Mika to tell them they should take a look at what they've uploaded?

I hope so too...

This is mine. It hasn't been uploaded yet (which is scary..) but I want to be part of the sharing fun too!:

TylerCapojpeg_zps2ab8cd87.jpg

Three days work. All hand drawn. Lord.

What you can't tell from the picture, though, is that the glasses are separately drawn and cut out, then pasted over the original design. It loses a lot of depth when scanned on a printer :/

This one is very Mika. Well done! :thumb_yello:

I hope they put it up in the gallery.

I am trying to vote on everyone's. Hope I haven't missed anybody.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

Ah! Well there will be two pairs of tix left in two mystery places in Montreal! Clues will be tweeted tomorrow! Finders keepers @MarcoSav93

You're too kind. I was hoping someone else would see it that way. :huglove:

Arrogantly, I've always had this sense that he'd like it. :blush-anim-cl:

We've got pretty similar secrets :fisch: and I can't believe so many people did that eye thing.

Mine finally got uploaded! :boing:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151421659093040&set=a.10151420485163040.1073741848.6006248039&type=3&theater

We've got pretty similar secrets :fisch: and I can't believe so many people did that eye thing.

Ha, indeed!

I think it's interesting how just so many types of entries there are. This contest was so vague, there's just so many different interpretations people approached.

Some looked at it like contributing to an actual message that could be put onto the glasses. (I took this route) Some offer an inspiring phrase or motto. Some are actual secrets like from PostSecret.com

It's so vast and different I have no idea how they're actually going to choose.

Unless it just becomes a popularity contest in the end, whether they admit it or not. :sneaky2:

Mine finally got uploaded! :boing:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151421659093040&set=a.10151420485163040.1073741848.6006248039&type=3&theater

Ha, indeed!

I think it's interesting how just so many types of entries there are. This contest was so vague, there's just so many different interpretations people approached.

Some looked at it like contributing to an actual message that could be put onto the glasses. (I took this route) Some offer an inspiring phrase or motto. Some are actual secrets like from PostSecret.com

It's so vast and different I have no idea how they're actually going to choose.

Unless it just becomes a popularity contest in the end, whether they admit it or not. :sneaky2:

I hope not, because no one has time to look at all the entries so just the ones in the beginning of the albums Will get comments and likes.

Can't believe @mikasounds tour bus got a ticket?? http://t.co/HzOD1QkOKQ

6 april 2013 08:06:02

retweeted by @mikasounds

:teehee:

It's a hazard of the job.

In Manchester last year, the stage equipment truck got a ticket, because there wasn't anywhere else to park. The driver told us it happens a lot, and it's cheaper to get the ticket than to park up in a lorry park way out of town.

The bus had a ticket before we even got to the venue. I think someone else tweeted him about it in the afternoon. I guess it was the bus for the crew because Curtis and Max came in a taxi later and obviously His Royal Highness is not travelling by coach. :teehee: