Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

I make no judgements about whether Mika is annoyed by being greeted at the airport since I'm not Mika. If I recall the discussion was about whether one feels comfortable doing that or not. Grown women in Canada do not go to airports to greet popstars. Not unless they want their friends and family and everyone at the airport to think they have mental problems. :naughty: So unless Mika sends me an invitation I will not be greeting him at the airport. But what other fans do in other countries is none of my concern.

I think Mika especially welcomes Japanese treats in any case. At the airport, at his hotel, at the gig. Anywhere is fine if you've got cool Japanese shizz to give him. :lmfao:

Exactly.... i will never go greet him at the airport. It's just not something I would do. I still believe he is on his "Michael" time & not "Mika" time.

But he does enjoy Japanese treats :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I make no judgements about whether Mika is annoyed by being greeted at the airport since I'm not Mika. If I recall the discussion was about whether one feels comfortable doing that or not. Grown women in Canada do not go to airports to greet popstars. Not unless they want their friends and family and everyone at the airport to think they have mental problems. :naughty: So unless Mika sends me an invitation I will not be greeting him at the airport. But what other fans do in other countries is none of my concern.

I think Mika especially welcomes Japanese treats in any case. At the airport, at his hotel, at the gig. Anywhere is fine if you've got cool Japanese shizz to give him. :lmfao:

I think it's more common culture in Asian countries to greet stars in airport. Korean stars are often greeted by hundreds of fans in airport whenever going

to other Asian countries. Sometimes western stars are greeted like that, some enjoys that fame, saying it's not common thing in western culture, but others run away to VIP gate to avoid it.

Actually I've built kind of many walls to protect him from crazy fans...but he's too generous to keep them all.... so I almost gave up :aah:

If he tweets things like that I don't have any reason to ban ppl who decided to stalk him place to place :naughty:

Edited by Yuna

I think it's more common culture in Asian countries to greet stars in airport. Korean stars are often greeted by hundreds of fans in airport whenever going

to other Asian countries. Sometimes western stars are greeted like that, some enjoys that fame, saying it's not common thing in western culture, but others run away to VIP gate to avoid it.

Actually I've built kind of many walls to protect him from crazy fans...but he's too generous to break them all.... so I almost gave up :aah:

If he tweets things like that I don't have any reason to ban ppl who decided to stalk him place to place :naughty:

Yes, it's a culture thing for sure. I bet he doesn't expect it when he comes to Canada. He'd probably be shocked if we did :naughty:

Yes, it's a culture thing for sure. I bet he doesn't expect it when he comes to Canada. He'd probably be shocked if we did :naughty:

Yup... no Korean fans goes to airport to greet Korean stars, except crazy stalkers. But it's different when foreign stars coming here - especially when western stars who rarely comes to our country. It's like, greeting important guest coming to my house. My country is my home, and my important guest came to my 'garden'. so they go and greet them. Fans often feel sorry when there's not plenty of fans there in the airport... so often encourage other fellow fans to go there more.. it's like that... :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not that patient person, 'waiting' is something I never get used to in my life .. so never been to airport to greet someone, and never would do after :aah:

I have never been to the airport to meet popstars, nor would I do it, but it was fun arriving at the airport once on a flight just before One Direction, and getting to see them close up and be part of the whole big excitement.

Somehow I don't think Mika gets that kind of welcome:aah:

Think the only ones who might get some greetings around here are the hockey teams, especially after a big win:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much Eriko!! i was searching it...i wonder if they have a shop online because the bags are really cool!!

that customized bag isn't online shop.

you have to visit and choose a bag with ornaments at the shop,

and then a crew make up it for you.. like this.

http://rootote.jp/news/shop/rootote_rtg_factory_20121129/

factory_2073_20121105.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 28s

So excited for tonight's show in Seoul. My biggest yet!! 곧 만나요 우하하하하!! pic.twitter.com/JUgUW8zjA6

BKdCnTbCIAEy4HE.jpg:large

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

So excited for tonight's show in Seoul. My biggest here yet! Xx

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

At Elle magazine shoot in Korea wearing reinvented traditional Korean dress. Love!!

a012e766beca11e295e1220.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

So excited for tonight's show in Seoul. My biggest yet!! 곧 만나요 우하하하하!! pic.twitter.com/JUgUW8zjA6

At Elle magazine shoot in Korea wearing reinvented traditional Korean dress. Love!!

Only MIKA can wear everything - with style :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

From @solomodaTVE:

¡Buenos días!: nada mejor para un fin de semana lluvioso que una entrevista con el cantante @mikasounds. Mañana a las 14:00 h. en @La1_tve

Tomorrow 2 p.m., interview on Spanish TV.

I really dig the way the way he looks from the waist up but that pants is hideous!! :shocked::naughty:

I see that traditional Korean pants are voluminous but yikes! :aah: