Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3h

Waking up to the news of the disastrous tornado in Oklahoma. My heart goes out to all those affected.

Yes, it's totally terrible - a huge disaster - poor people!! I do feel so sorry and sad for everybody involved -and this happens not long after the Boston bombs ...

Love,love

me

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5h

Just arrived in Paris after last nights festival. In 7 days we've done Jakarta Tokyo Osaka Seoul Normandy and tomorrow Paris! #crosseyed

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5h

Tomorrows gig is a public concert at Place De la Bastille in the heart of Paris celebrating Marriage Equality. Its an honour to be playing!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7m

After 3hrs of Italian lessons my head feels like its leaking custard. My learning neurones are clearly in a state of shock.

I'm hoping that if the marriage equality bill goes through here, and should we have a similar show, that Mika will play at it.

I'm hoping that if the marriage equality bill goes through here, and should we have a similar show, that Mika will play at it.

I wonder, if the bill goes through, whether we'll soon be congratulating Mika on stepping up to 'STEP 4' himself?

That would be nice for Mika. I think so anyway.

I wonder, if the bill goes through, whether we'll soon be congratulating Mika on stepping up to 'STEP 4' himself?

That would be nice for Mika. I think so anyway.

We would have to wait til next summer at the very least, but it would be interesting to see.

Goodness me! That's a lot of people!

Oh, that's interesting. I couldn't see the photo last night after the tweet disappeared -- I figured it had been deleted as well. :blink:

Goodness me! That's a lot of people!

Oh, that's interesting. I couldn't see the photo last night after the tweet disappeared -- I figured it had been deleted as well. :blink:

Here says 35000 people :wink2:

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-304760-des-milliers-de-personnes-hier-soir-place-de-la-bastille-avec-mika-pour-feter-le-mariage-homo.html

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Two days off in Paris and heading to Morocco at the end of the week for Mawazine festival. Well 'off' with three hrs of Italian per day..:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Two days off in Paris and heading to Morocco at the end of the week for Mawazine festival. Well 'off' with three hrs of Italian per day..:

The boy is studying hard :wink2:

I'm not sure it's even possible to delete photos uploaded to Twitter. I can't see a way to do it other than just deleting the tweet . . . which obviously doesn't work if some stalker has saved a link. :fisch::teehee:

I don't know why he'd delete that tweet, though.

The boy is studying hard :wink2:

Yes indeed !!:blush-anim-cl: He sounds so determinded, and eager to be as well prepared for this job as possible :thumb_yello: I'm sure he will be a very good judge - as he has lots of experience, after being focused on music since he was a little boy :wub2: This might be the perfect, new challenge for him, for the time being - and MIKA really uses his time well this year - and keep on giving us more reasons to be sooo proud of him !! :fisch::wub2:

And it's really fantastic to know that he had this huge amount of people at the concert last night - it must have been so very special, in every way :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for all new info and photos today! :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Yes indeed !!:blush-anim-cl: He sounds so determinded, and eager to be as well prepared for this job as possible :thumb_yello: I'm sure he will be a very good judge - as he has lots of experience, after being focused on music since he was a little boy :wub2: This might be the perfect, new challenge for him, for the time being - and MIKA really uses his time well this year - and keep on giving us more reasons to be sooo proud of him !! :fisch::wub2:

And it's really fantastic to know that he had this huge amount of people at the concert last night - it must have been so very special, in every way :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for all new info and photos today! :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Well even though it's Italian X Factor, not the UK, it must be Simon Cowell's lovechild too. He owns the franchise (if I'm right of course) so hopefully, he'll know what's going on and if he's impressed by Mika, learning the language and working hard as a judge, who knows where it will lead.

Instead of "determined" or "really interested" to me sounds as if he is moaning :aah:

:naughty: Can't we all moan, and find things both hard and stressful, and still be determinded to do our best!? :wink2: Imo, that's a possible combination :teehee:

Love,love

me

MIKA official @ mikasounds

Il a bercé mon enfance et ses chansons m'accompagneront encore.

Au revoir Monsieur liberté. Georges Moustaki 2013

That's such a sad news,he was an amazing singer-songwriter.

Well even though it's Italian X Factor, not the UK, it must be Simon Cowell's lovechild too. He owns the franchise (if I'm right of course) so hopefully, he'll know what's going on and if he's impressed by Mika, learning the language and working hard as a judge, who knows where it will lead.

I would rather Cowell has NOTHING to do with Mikas music in the future. Mika is WAY too creative to have Dr Bland involved in his music!:sneaky2:

MIKASOUNDS FACEBOOK:

Mika was presented with a gold disc in Korea!!

photo.php?fbid=10151492926293040&set=a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039&type=1&theater

This is promising news, I wish he had one here, but as long as the great British public continue to be morons, it isn't going to happen in the near future :aah:

I would rather Cowell has NOTHING to do with Mikas music in the future. Mika is WAY too creative to have Dr Bland involved in his music!:sneaky2:

I didn't mean it that way. I meant that Simon might respect Mika for working so hard and making such an effort for the Italian show. That if he also shines as a judge, because he knows his stuff and would be fair and honest, he could be respected even more by Simon. It could, then, mean that Simon invites him to sing on the UK X Factor. That's the path my thoughts were taking.

If he gets attention from Simon Cowell, it would be good for him in the UK and I don't think Simon would interfere with Mika's music. Not anymore.