guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 17m

Sleeping in the village of St Émilion tonight. It's as perfect as a movie set. Strange to think I was at a shoot & intv @ Sky Milan 3hrs ago

Interview by Sky TV

http://tg24.sky.it/tg24/spettacolo/2013/06/29/x_factor_2013_intervista_a_mika.html

[YOUTUBE]hNy0Rvn2veI[/YOUTUBE]

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Couple hours sleep then off to France tomorrow. And I get a day off at the beach (if I can get away from my italian coach, pain in the arse)

Too bad, not enough( :doh:

Mika`s messages are always like a rainbow: there`s smt "blue" followed by smt sunny-yellow and then smt "gloomy purple" again.....

Well, good luck for his French journey, anyway.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 5m

Eyes stuck to BBC news watching events in Egypt. Really quite amazing.

I don't know how positive it is getting this new guy out, but I know it's disgusting what is happening to the women protesting

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/07/03/egyptian-women-fight-back-against-sexual-assault-amid-crisis

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

Had the pleasure of hanging out in the dining room of the Colombe D'or when it was empty tonight.

Surounded by Picasso's, Miro's and Bonhard's among many others pic.twitter.com/l8s4CvfkJF

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 27s

Learnt how to wake board today on my day off. Loved it. Only problem is I'm as red as a lobster from the sun...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 57s

Look out for the lobster singing 'Underwater' tomorrow night..

Had the pleasure of hanging out in the dining room of the Colombe D'or when it was empty tonight.

Surounded by Picasso's, Miro's and Bonhard's among many others pic.twitter.com/l8s4CvfkJF

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 27s

Learnt how to wake board today on my day off. Loved it. Only problem is I'm as red as a lobster from the sun...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 57s

Look out for the lobster singing 'Underwater' tomorrow night..

La Colombe d'Or - St-Paul de Vence

537420425_1cefcb549a_z.jpg

Where the heck is the lobster sinng underwater tomorrow?

I'm lost with all these french gigs...

But it must be france surely...

yes it is, #LaNuitdelErdre festival in Nantes...

Ah!

Of course!:mf_rosetinted:

Ooops looks like there's a mistakes. He'll be at La Nuit de l'Erdre only saturday, but tomorrow he'll be at the Thonon Les Bains' festival. In France too. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks to Mika, I learned 3 things yesterday:

1/ Had no idea of what "lobster" means, now I know a new word in English :mf_rosetinted:

2/ Had also no idea of what wakeboard was (I'm not the sportiv type :blush-anim-cl:), but it looks fun :thumb_yello:

3/ And discovered about the Colombe d'Or restaurant's history, which is really interesting. That's one of the reason I love following Mika on Twitter, he shares with us what he himself discovers and that's so great!

Now waiting to see the pics of Thonon tonight, to check the lobster's face :teehee:

Btw, great pic BiaIchihara, is it new?

1/ Had no idea of what "lobster" means, now I know a new word in English :mf_rosetinted:

2/ Had also no idea of what wakeboard was (I'm not the sportiv type :blush-anim-cl:), but it looks fun :thumb_yello:

3/ And discovered about the Colombe d'Or restaurant's history, which is really interesting. That's one of the reason I love following Mika on Twitter, he shares with us what he himself discovers and that's so great!

Now waiting to see the pics of Thonon tonight, to check the lobster's face :teehee:

The pic was posted on Mika's FB lastnight!

Agree with you on the rest, that place sounds amazing :-)

Totally agree!! :thumb_yello: We learn something new almost every day - both from MIKA, and each other :blush-anim-cl: Because MFC has members from all over the world, we really are the UN :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me