Mika tries out Oppan Gangnam style - September 2012

nas

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha!! I'm a bit disappointed!! When I saw the title of this thread I was expecting something different... By chance they were talking about the following video in a show last night, so I was expecting something more like this :teehee::

[YOUTUBE]UG3vDTNUQBQ[/YOUTUBE]

LOL!! :roftl: if he ever thought *he* was weird, that's just because he hadn't met those radio presenters yet! :lmfao: i love him for taking part in such crazy things, that's almost as funny as the chubby bunny thing. :naughty: though i really hope that he keeps his own dancing style for his shows! :naughty: and i also hope that he never makes music like that, this song was totally getting on my nerves! :aah:

Hahaha!! I'm a bit disappointed!! When I saw the title of this thread I was expecting something different... By chance they were talking about the following video in a show last night, so I was expecting something more like this :teehee::

[YOUTUBE]UG3vDTNUQBQ[/YOUTUBE]

That was funny:naughty: Although I expected the real Gangnam style:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry for the disappointment ladies :mf_rosetinted: but i hope you at least giggled :aah::aah:

OMG that mitt romney clip is :floor:

That was adorable! They should've have re-created the lift scene from the original version. :naughty:

HAH trust u to choose that scene :naughty:

:roftl:

You all make me laugh about Mika collaborating with the guy who sings... it's not a musician, it's the radio presenter, Cyril Hanouna, known for being funny and doing this 'shoulder dance'!

Isn't it a parody of the Korean song?

:roftl:

You all make me laugh about Mika collaborating with the guy who sings... it's not a musician, it's the radio presenter, Cyril Hanouna, known for being funny and doing this 'shoulder dance'!

i think everyone means a collab with PSY - the korean singer of the original version :naughty:

Isn't it a parody of the Korean song?

i'm pretty sure it is...sounds so, unless someone ripped off PSY :naughty: