2012 - Webster Hall, New York USA, October 15 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really glad to hear the show was fabulous and you all had fun. Gearing up for night 2 now?? I downloaded my iTunes deluxe copy before midnight! and have it on repeat now.

Enjoy the shows, I don't know if we'll see him in such small venues anymore..

Ohh thank you all for the reports, pics and videos, must have been so amazing:wub2: I'm pretty sure Popular is going to become my favourite song when (if) I listen to it live :swoon:

Also, I'm so starting singing lessons and getting a fake ID. Those polka dot robes are totally worth it :mf_rosetinted:

Thankyou for all the pictures and videos! :wub2:

What there a supporting act? :teehee:

Yupp.... Hooked on the Dolls: Mia Moretti & Caitlin Moe

they were great and a lot of fun. a perfect way to pump up the crowd for mika! And they interacted with the audience by giving us instruments and candies

We were stressed about not having physical tickets, but we got that sorted. It was also fantastic that we didn't need to queue at stupid o'clock. We ate breakfast close to the venue and got there after. The weather was wet so they took us in early. It was a little chaotic but the security woman helped make sure that we got in a fair and orderly fashion (as much as she could).

Shortcut - Mika was in top form, having fun, confident.

Eye contact and an arms length away.:wub2:

I am back on my Mika high from 5 years ago, but just a little more mature.

And he needs to perform Overrated tonight.

Yupp.... Hooked on the Dolls: Mia Moretti & Caitlin Moe

they were great and a lot of fun. a perfect way to pump up the crowd for mika! And they interacted with the audience by giving us instruments and candies

Aw they sound perfect! I'll have to check them out on youtube, but thanks for letting me know! :biggrin2:

That's mine -- sorry about the narrow image. I must have been holding the camera sideways, even though I didn't think I was. I'll see if I can do better tonight. :thumb_yello:

Stardust video is awesome!:wub2:It looks like he was singing just for you .:naughty:

Here is a great quality of Popular :thumb_yello:

Polkadots are new stripes now.:aah::mf_rosetinted:

We were stressed about not having physical tickets, but we got that sorted. It was also fantastic that we didn't need to queue at stupid o'clock. We ate breakfast close to the venue and got there after. The weather was wet so they took us in early. It was a little chaotic but the security woman helped make sure that we got in a fair and orderly fashion (as much as she could).

Shortcut - Mika was in top form, having fun, confident.

Eye contact and an arms length away.:wub2:

I am back on my Mika high from 5 years ago, but just a little more mature.

And he needs to perform Overrated tonight.

No one is ever 'forced' to start queueing at "stupid o'clock' . . .

I think being told to pick up your tickets from the box office half an hour before the show starts does actually force a diehard to queue at stupid o'clock:aah:

So glad it all got sorted Suzy.

And I could sorta tell you were back in that place....the maturity refers to you not taking a Ribena from the stage this time? :naughty: