Webster Hall, New York USA, October 16, 2012 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

Blue Sky

What happened in Sheffield? *out of the loop*

Awww nothing much ... it's just he asked the audience who'd bought the album so far ... and only 5 people put their hands up - he looked very disappointed :aah:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got through all my photos -- geez, I took a lot more than I thought!

You can see them here on my FB:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152166820795321.908362.810005320&type=1&l=5a48dfe46c

But here are a few of my favorites:

Lyle Lovett hair! Just a few seconds before this it had been all slicked back. :naughty:

561912_10152171908570321_1148830841_n.jpg

150372_10152171907755321_350382240_n.jpg

527332_10152171908090321_156571914_n.jpg

Sorry, Mika. I really didn't mean to be zooming in on your boogers, but well... we were so close, and you were way up there.:wink2:

66225_10152171907670321_372856086_n.jpg

8099565422_bdb52b60ba.jpg

Suzy your pics are great, thanks for posting!!

Cant stop watching vids from the New York gigs. I think my favorite must be Stardust acoustic, it's magical:wub2:

Also so glad to hear about how enthusiastic and warm the NYC audience was! It's so heartwarming to hear about that and the itunes success of course, he totally deserves it!!

I added a bit of video of Mika talking, before he sang Stardust. It ends abruptly because that's when he reached the microphone down to us for us to sing -- I couldn't keep recording then! :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]5OrFj2RlsyI[/YOUTUBE]

MIKA says: "It's bizarre because although I've been promoting this record for the past four weeks -- and I started off in France -- I've wormed my way around, as the artful but the slightly (oddest? honest?) courtesan that I am. It kinda feels although it's been four weeks that actually today is the first day that I've really started promoting this record.

And I don't know what that means, but it certainly feels good, because I don't feel like a jaded ****. I don't feel like that jaded ****, I feel like I'm having quite a lot of fun.

(flowers)

I'm gonna sing a song called Stardust from the new record."

Edited by dcdeb

Green polka dots look like a lot of TOOL records on a white background (well not sure if it is the same color in natural light of course). Love how it looks, and it's such a great idea in general, can't wait to see the new show with the choir live.

Thanks for the pics and vids, everyone! These NYC gigs must have been so special! So happy for his new US success :wub2:

Green polka dots look like a lot of TOOL records on a white background (well not sure if it is the same color in natural light of course). Love how it looks, and it's such a great idea in general, can't wait to see the new show with the choir live.

Thanks for the pics and vids, everyone! These NYC gigs must have been so special! So happy for his new US success :wub2:

You're right. It does look like it's the same color as the bonus cd!

I'm very happy to see his success in America too, he deserves it so much:wub2:

This is probably going to sound a bit nuts or braggy but this was just about the most amazing moment I've ever experienced at a gig so I have to talk about it. Just before the "I said I love you" line Mika looked at me and we started singing to each other. Mika always gives eye contact and especially so at this gig. I swear to you he sang the whole of Underwater just to Deb. it was wild. :roftl:

:fangurl:

I`m nearly having a heart attack:swoon: Pity me! These moments are worth living, imo.

I`m so glad for you all American fans who have been waiting for so long!

The show was worth it!

Thanks for amazing pictures and reports (esp. Suzy:thumb_yello:)

( Mika sang Lola? He did not in Moscow. The only thing that made me jealous:naughty:) Well, not the only :teehee:...