dcdeb

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a quote from the french interview in the news board:

Do you have a dream as an artist?

To settle in a theatre for 2 weeks and create a show with a real visual universe that I would have built from beginning to end, with a mise en scene, something between theatre and gig.

that wouldn't be "touring", and it looks like he wants to do it in france :aah: - but it'd surely be better than just festivals. :teehee:

To settle in a theatre for 2 weeks and create a show with a real visual universe that I would have built from beginning to end, with a mise en scene, something between theatre and gig.

that wouldn't be "touring", and it looks like he wants to do it in france :aah: - but it'd surely be better than just festivals. :teehee:

HMMM no surprises there then. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Karin. This would indeed be better than nothing.

That's another thing people always ask...'does he text you?'

Well of course he did. Before he lost his first 7 iPhones. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that is better than festivals. I still prefer the focus on the music and not the show but they both seem to suffer during the festivals. A trip to Europe is also much easier if I can stay put instead of having to run around all over the place. :naughty:

But anyway he says it's "a dream" so I don't know if it's going to happen any time soon. :aah:

Well of course he did. Before he lost his first 7 iPhones. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that is better than festivals. I still prefer the focus on the music and not the show but they both seem to suffer during the festivals. A trip to Europe is also much easier if I can stay put instead of having to run around all over the place. :naughty:

But anyway he says it's "a dream" so I don't know if it's going to happen any time soon. :aah:

he also said in the interview that he's looking for a theatre where he can do it, so it seems like it's not just something he dreamt about last night. :teehee: (besides, i remember he mentioned this theater thing a few months ago already in another interview). and if he's planning something like that, that's also a good explanation why there won't be a "tour". :dunno:

he also said in the interview that he's looking for a theatre where he can do it, so it seems like it's not just something he dreamt about last night. :teehee: (besides, i remember he mentioned this theater thing a few months ago already in another interview). and if he's planning something like that, that's also a good explanation why there won't be a "tour". :dunno:

Well I'm up for it. As long as they are no queues. :naughty:

:yay: No queueing for us then ... we can bring our sleeping-bags and settle in the same theatre for 2 weeks.

Mika ... can you provide catering for us? :naughty:

:yay: No queueing for us then ... we can bring our sleeping-bags and settle in the same theatre for 2 weeks.

Could you imagine if we all bought tickets to the whole two week run....just how confused would he be looking out each night??! :aah::aah::aah:

Could you imagine if we all bought tickets to the whole two week run....just how confused would he be looking out each night??! :aah::aah::aah:

yes, he'd better not give us the same theatre for 15 days...it'll become a Travelodge place in one second! :naughty:

But it would be really nice. Also because we could change seats over the two weeks. You start in the back row and end the weeks in the front row or vice versa so everyone gets the chance to see mika close. And maybe you get a reduced fee for the tickets if you buy one for each day.

And we all can move into the venue. That would be nice. (So we wouldn't need to book a hotel...)

In Luxembourg they brought us sandwiches after the show, so I think the catering won't be a problem... :)

That'd be great :wub2:

Aaah I hope we'll soon get more news about his plans for 2013 :P

I am not moving into the theatre! The whole point of the seats is so that I can spend my time in France enjoying France and only go to the venue for 2 hours. :doh::naughty:

You'll go seesighting in the morning then :fisch:

...Or when the first notes of Karen start xD hahahaha

I would love to be there for a few shows. And I would love to spend my time all day celebrating with MFC´iers in restaurants and near cities and the evenings with Mika. I really hope his ( and now mine too ) dream will come true, soon.

I would love to be there for a few shows. And I would love to spend my time all day celebrating with MFC´iers in restaurants and near cities and the evenings with Mika. I really hope his ( and now mine too ) dream will come true, soon.

but if it's a mixture between theatre and gig, then there probably will be talking, maybe even talking that has an important meaning in the context of the whole thing... and it'll be in french. :aah: so unless he finds a way to include subtitles, or makes a few of those shows suitable for international guests, by speaking english, i don't think i'd have much fun at this event. :sad:

but if it's a mixture between theatre and gig, then there probably will be talking, maybe even talking that has an important meaning in the context of the whole thing... and it'll be in french. :aah: so unless he finds a way to include subtitles, or makes a few of those shows suitable for international guests, by speaking english, i don't think i'd have much fun at this event. :sad:

So I will make more efforts to learn French as I did until now :wink2:. It´s only that I need more time in RL to do whatever I want to do. But I maybe having a goal will help ..............................

There are subtitles in opera theaters in Belgium :thumb_yello:

I guess he could use them as well... ;)

In 2010, he said he could subtitle his show in Antwerp but he had to pick ONE language... which was a problem 'cause Belgium has 3 official languages :fisch: That's why he decided not to use it... He was afraid to upset some people in the audience by choose one language over an other :')

Edited by Kaito

There are subtitles at in opera theaters in Belgium :thumb_yello:

I guess he could use them as well... ;)

In 2010, he said he could subtitle his show in Antwerp but he had to pick ONE language... which was a problem 'cause Belgium has 3 official languages :fisch: That's why he decided not to use it... He was afraid to upset some people in the audience by choose one language over an other :')

pfft! :sneaky2: he always has to choose which language to speak, so he prefers one anyway! :doh: using english subtitles if he speaks another language would be the best for all the international guests. :wink2:

pfft! :sneaky2: he always has to choose which language to speak, so he prefers one anyway! :doh:using english subtitles if he speaks another language would be the best for all the international guests. :wink2:

I think so too ;) Both French and English are fine for me but it'd be sad if only French speakers could understand the show :blink:

I think so too ;) Both French and English are fine for me but it'd be sad if only French speakers could understand the show :blink:

He'd have to stick to predefined text though, if he were to use subtitles. And that might be a problem for someone that cannot even remember the lyrics of his songs... The subtitles in Antwerp were for that movie bit, not for what he was saying.

Exactly my thoughts. If he does it in France it will only be for French public. :doh:

I think the same, except that you can't have subtitles for him talking on stage and for songs it is not needed, really. So a definite 'no' for me on any theatre show in France.

Exactly my thoughts. If he does it in France it will only be for French public. :doh:

:shocked: so we agree on this one? :teehee: