• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
tomorrow (it's still december 2nd here) we'll know the nominees for NRJ 2013

:excite: :excite: :excite:

NRJ Music Awards ‏@NRJMusicAwards

DEMAIN, VOUS CONNAITREZ LES NOMS DES NOMINE(E)S AUX NRJ MUSIC AWARDS 2013! #NRJMA2013

NRJ Music Awards ‏@NRJMusicAwards

Dans 54 jours et 21 heures... Les NRJ Music Awards 2013 en direct sur TF1 et en simultané sur NRJ ! #NRJMA2013

Eww! Pitbull got nominated and Mika didn't? This is seriously messed up.

To be honest, I have never trusted the NRJ Music Awards.... And it's not only because Mika did not get in this time... Even before, the way they pick artists has always been fishy... And we can also see that the same people often win :mf_rosetinted: (Check Jennifer, Palmas, Mylène Farmer...)

I hope Mika'll get nominated for "Les victoires de la Musique", like last year ;)

I trust this competition far more than this one :thumb_yello:

To be honest, I have never trusted the NRJ Music Awards.... And it's not only because Mika did not get in this time... Even before, the way they pick artists has always been fishy... And we can also see that the same people often win :mf_rosetinted: (Check Jennifer, Palmas, Mylène Farmer...)

I hope Mika'll get nominated for "Les victoires de la Musique", like last year ;)

I trust this competition far more than this one :thumb_yello:

Of course, you're right, but it's always nice to see him attend this evening :huglove: He is always smart and it's a nice occasion to see vids of him performing a song.... :blush-anim-cl: But I guess he won't be there this year :sneaky2:

Well, I'm not that surprised...he takes part to the "Virgin Radio Fans" thing which is the concurrent of NRJ :doh:

Anyway, I will never understand NRJ : he released one song in 2011 (Elle me dit) and was nominated and won the "Best international male artist" in 2012... And in 2012 he releases an album and nothing... :aah: Well.... :/

He isnt nominated :'( now just Flo Rida, Pitbull, Bruno Mars and Will.i.am show up at the category :sneaky2:

................ :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

nnnnoo !!!!!!!!

SRsly big disappointment !!!!!