MIKA at Caprices Festival, Crans-Montana, Switzerland -- 15 MARCH 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Graciosa is there an I can tell you the streets are free from ice and snow but it´s very very cold, -9°C was it today.

And she saw the little gig today, it was good as expected :wink2:

Thank you, very kind from you and Graciosa.

Even if...

no ice, no party :drive:

:wink2:

on graciosa's pic you can see it's curtis - he really does look better with the short hair! http://t.co/PBg2S4jnuT ... i think the new drummer has long hair.

edit: graciosa tweeted me that mika did 6 songs, including lywid and emd. and i saw a videolink posted somewhere of billy brown, so that's half of today's 'setlist' then. :teehee:

I think Brad (new drummer) has a more spikey hairdo.:wink2:

698791IMG2690.jpg

Aw I love that smile, thanks for the pics.

I'm so glad that some fans made it to the gig. How did the whole thing come about? Were you just checking out events in town and he happened to be there or were rumours floating around that he would do a gig?

I wish everyone who will be at the gig a wonderful time. Enjoy the new songs and please film them for us :wink2:. I can´t wait to read your reports.

Hopefully Treasa will.

Wow I think that is the smallest public gig I've seen. Lucky people!

OMG - can hardy believe our boy is playing for such a small crowd! - I get jealous, in a positive way :naughty::fisch:

Love,love

me

Wow I think that is the smallest public gig I've seen. Lucky people!

ibiza in 2007 was about that small too, but that was a loong time ago... *sigh*

as to how people found out about it, i think it was posted on twitter (maybe also fb?) by swiss h&m and by the festival. i know graciosa heard it from daeni via facebook... daeni didn't make it to the gig in time, as she wasn't already in crans-montana like graciosa, so i guess it must've been posted very short notice.

Hopefully Treasa will.

If I can see. :wink2:

We popped up to the venue today. The stage is so high it would be uncomfortable to be front row. And it's so cold up there. :blink:

We're going out for dinner soon and going back up around 8pm. I believe the doors opened at 5.

Wh said there was going to be new songs?

We popped up to the venue today. The stage is so high it would be uncomfortable to be front row. And it's so cold up there. :blink:

We're going out for dinner soon and going back up around 8pm. I believe the doors opened at 5.

Mika himself in an interview in french, we are talking about it here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27921

Lucky you ! :teehee:

Sounds like the stage at Paradiso, I wonder if he'll play Whack a Mole again?:naughty:

Did you know that on the official site of Caprices Festival, in Multimedia, there's a live tv everyday (from 18 to 22) where they broadcast a kind of live programme?

http://www.capricesfestival.ch/en/multimedia/caprices-tv/index.php?sort=live

And there are so much videos about the live of big artistis...I wonder if there will be some Mika's videos tomorrow.