Mika new "enfoiré" - 27-28 January 2013

TTel20

I found new one but I don't understand the conversation in the stage.

Mika at 2:39m :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]Oq4y7cVaGLE[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for posting!

It's quite funny, they are all having a conversation using lyrics from their own hit songs, and at the end Mika comes (quite a big cheer from the audience for him :wub2:) and he says 'WTF are you doing, talking with lyrics', and they tell him to 'relax'...

I found new one but I don't understand the conversation in the stage.

Mika at 2:39m :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]Oq4y7cVaGLE[/YOUTUBE]

T4P Katia! I love how everyone starts to sing when they all say together: Relax! hahaha! He's the sunshine of this whole thing I love that :wub2:

Thanks for posting!

It's quite funny, they are all having a conversation using lyrics from their own hit songs, and at the end Mika comes (quite a big cheer from the audience for him :wub2:) and he says 'WTF are you doing, talking with lyrics', and they tell him to 'relax'...

Thanks :thumb_yello: all I got was "Mika,je t'aime!!!!" :teehee:

Thank you!!!

LOL :lmao: He's so naaahce! :wub2:

He is,right? From now on,this vid is my morning "cookie" along with my coffee,it makes me smile for hours :naughty: Can't wait for the DVD in March :teehee:

You know what girls? I don't feel the need to watch those vids from time to time, I saw them once and was enough for me :aah:

Thanks for posting!

Awn merci Camille for explain :huglove:

Done :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for up again :flowers2:

T4P Katia! I love how everyone starts to sing when they all say together: Relax! hahaha! He's the sunshine of this whole thing I love that :wub2:

You're welcome :wink2: Yay really funny, I love it :biggrin2:

You know what girls? I don't feel the need to watch those vids from time to time, I saw them once and was enough for me :aah:

:lmfao: dunno why,I was expecting to this :naughty: But he is so cute,he wanted initially to entertain that guy smiling at him,then the blondie spoiled the moment :mf_rosetinted:

So many videos, some good others not, I don't know if this one posted here, anyway at the end is controversial moment :naughty: which she throws herself on his lap, is it? :mf_rosetinted:

the jump at 3:20m :mikadas:

[YOUTUBE]Gf-1UqFZcxo[/YOUTUBE]

I have not found a better one :aah:

@krysady: Enfoiré is French slang for f*ckhead :fisch:. It has become a more positive term thanks to Coluche.

Thanks :thumb_yello: I also checked on Google translate,and I was like :shocked: well,now I know a new french word :teehee:

I'd looked it up on google and knew that couldn't be right, so I asked my French teacher yesterday and she didn't know. Now I can tell her :)