Mika new "enfoiré" - 27-28 January 2013

TTel20

Perrine ♪ ‏@PewBlanc

@mikasounds avec les autres Enfoirés #Bercy pic.twitter.com/3UHnsUkh @MMeLLaNNie

BByKYxUCMAI6djK.jpg

Adeline ‏@Adelinedebreten

@shymofficiel Souvenir 2/3 avec @mikasounds ! Merci pour cette soirée magique hier !!! #lesenfoires2013 pic.twitter.com/Z529nglX

BByVLWwCYAAfMbo.jpg

Yes, but sometimes i feel like spoiling other theads too...:naughty:

I thought they were...:blink:

Aen't they?:blink:

Does that mean i can jibberish all over the forum???:naughty:

Thought Mods would send for Mika Mob if i did...:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it's time for some self-control???:fisch:

Maybe if i used one of these...:mf_rosetinted:

straitjacket.bmp

Wait...:blink:

Are you serious? :blink:

Are you that sick of me?:shocked:

Yes, I am a bit serious... I don't like jokes all over the place all the time... There is a place and time for that. But since I seem to be the only one not enjoying this too much, feel free to go with what the majority wants:huglove:

Sorry to be the party pooper...

Yes, I am a bit serious... I don't like jokes all over the place all the time... There is a place and time for that. But since I seem to be the only one not enjoying this too much, feel free to go with what the majority wants:huglove:

Sorry to be the party pooper...

Oh...:blink:

I am sorry...:shocked:

I didnt get u were serious about this...:blink:

I'll vanish and wont do it again...:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

So this is a thread with Mika in silly costumes, dancing badly, and it's a serious thread?

:mf_rosetinted:

why yes of course...even the show is deadly serious..just look at the name - "les enfoires"....

1.jpg?dt=d08e6ac7d7bad0806fdb4d9fae3c9ab3

So this is a thread with Mika in silly costumes, dancing badly, and it's a serious thread?

Here's who does it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Enfoirés

And why they do it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restaurants_du_Cœur

Edited by A. Clay

Talented as an actor? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

In UW video?!? :aah:

I agree, he's great at many things, but acting isn't one of them, imho

i could definitely see him as a model though... he is so photogenic

He's said himself a few times he would not be a good actor.

Acting requires a certain discipline, which I don't think Mika has of yet, maybe one day a few years down the line when he has the right amount of confidence, he might be ready for that, right now, I don't think he's ready for it.

remember that black & white photo of Mika in a group after performing at his school... was it a play or a musical? the only thing i remember is the reviews said he gave a great performance

Ok,ok got the msg i'm outta here!

Oh no you are not.. unless you are going to the Naughty corner to give it a good scrub! :sneaky2:

Edited by guylainem123

He is lost :aah:

Poor child :aah:

But then...who wouldn't???

Have u seen the mess on stage???

:lmfao:

Oh yea I did see... But he came late I think he didn't get the chance to practice the Gangnam Style dance hahaha, I mean, he's not that bad, some others were at the rehearsals and they dance as bad as him haha :naughty:

Poor child :aah:

Oh yea I did see... But he came late I think he didn't get the chance to practice the Gangnam Style dance hahaha, I mean, he's not that bad, some others were at the rehearsals and they dance as bad as him haha :naughty:

but i don't think the point is to dance great & perfectly together... it's all in good humor :naughty:

:dunno:

but i don't think the point is to dance great & perfectly together... it's all in good humor :naughty:

:dunno:

Yea yea I know I'm pretty aware :original: Actually I'm very proud of this, it's really for a great cause, the fact that they don't dance straight isn't the whole point of course, but I mean... it still a little funny :naughty:, Mika looks cute too :pinkbow:

remember that black & white photo of Mika in a group after performing at his school... was it a play or a musical? the only thing i remember is the reviews said he gave a great performance

He was playing the Emcee in Cabaret. It's a musical, and that role is mostly a series of musical numbers. :thumb_yello: