Mika new "enfoiré" - 27-28 January 2013

TTel20

Talented as an actor? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

In UW video?!? :aah:

:wink2: may be for a musical....

Yes, I think so - and also in "Kick Ass" and "Celebrate" I see it :thumb_yello:

MIKA is a natural born talent, for so many things, he has a very beautiful soul and lot of warm feelings - and he's not ashamed to show it :wub2:

I think he would be a wonderful actor!!! :blush-anim-cl::wub2::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

For sure. But I think he`d better do things he`s REALLY good at - composing, singing, touring (meeting fans:thumb_yello:) and spreading his charm all over ....:mikalove:

:wink2: may be for a musical....

For sure. But I think he`d better do things he`s REALLY good at - composing, singing, touring (meeting fans:thumb_yello:) and spreading his charm all over ....:mikalove:

Of course I don't want him to stop composing, touring etc.!! After all he's the best singer/songwriter there is - he really is one of a kind !! :wub2:

But I would be very happy if he also would consider film in the future :blush-anim-cl: As the colorful person he is, I think he might need new challenges - more than working entirely within the music industry :blush-anim-cl:

Time will show what happens ....

Love,love

me

Newbies delusions still amuse me after all this time...:naughty:

Wost thing is when the honeymoon is over....

I assume I'm a "newbaby" here - because of my short membership at MFC ?

But I can assure you I've followed MIKA closely since I "found him" 09.03.07, at Mikasounds, here on MFC - and the press from all over the world, on the internet :blush-anim-cl: You don't have to follow him all over the world - on tour - to know him well, to have opinions etc. Not ONE artist, except TINA, have I spent more time at than him :fisch:

So I'm out of the honeymoon zone - long time ago :naughty::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

But I can assure you I've followed MIKA closely since I "found him" 09.03.07, at Mikasounds, here on MFC - and the press from all over the world, on the internet :blush-anim-cl: You don't have to follow him all over the world - on tour - to know him well, to have opinions etc. Not ONE artist, except TINA, have I spent more time at than him :fisch:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: totally agree with you!

Love,love

me

It's not a membership thing, it's a mentality thing...

We have eternal newbies here, even if they registered in 2007...

Some people get over with it,some dont...

Itwasnot a personal citicism, what it happens is that i got over with it a long time ago but still get amazed by how some people feel about him, even if they are long time members...

But what amazes me the most is people who still believe he is straight and they will mary him...

I dont think he has the capacity of becoming a good actor, not yet, and the example you gave, UW vid is the utmost proof of that, its nothing but an atificial vid, the worst mika vid i have ever seen, if i may say so myself...

Edited by willywonka

Actually I do think you have to follow him on a certain level to "know" Mika. What you see in interviews isn't even half of the story. The face he puts on for the media and on stage is not acting per se but it's only a small facet. That's where delusions come from IMO, is projecting fantasies onto this 2-dimensional character. I'm not talking about anyone in this discussion but if you look at people who were shocked when he came out even though they'd been fans for many years...

Of course we are all "delusional" on some level and each have created our own character in our minds because he is a pop star and not our bff. :wink2:

I think Mika could be a stage actor but he does not have the skills required for film acting (at this point). The UW vid is really not an example of his good acting IMO. :teehee:

It's not a membership thing, it's a mentality thing...

We have eternal newbies here, even if they registered in 2007...

Some people get over with it,some dont...

Itwasnot a personal citicise, what it happens is that i got over with it a long time ago but still get amazed by how some people feel about him, even if they are long time members...

But what amazes me the most is people who still believe he is straight and they will mary him...

I dont thinkhehas the capacity of becoming a good actor, not yet, and the example you gave, UW vid is the utmost proof of that, its nothing but an atificial vid, the worst mika vid i have ever seen, if i may say so myself...

I think it's just as natural a thing as enthousiasm - when you really like a person, and want all the best to happen - for him or her :wub2:

MIKAs sexuality never interested me, I'm an "old woman", hehe - married for 37 years, he's 8 months younger than my son, who was 30 years this month, while my daughter is 28 :blush-anim-cl: So all these discussions about his sexuality only seemed quite stupid to me, it has nothing to do with his skill as a musician - which is his gift to us all :fisch:

I know you have discussed here about the UW video - and he has got quite a lot of critics for it. I don't like the false water from the beginning - and the too small boot - but when I look at MIKA's face, and his expressions, I think he can act, even he might be a bit too dramatic here - but after all it's a dramatic happening this video describes :doh:

Love,love

me

This looks like a strange show. :naughty: Is it gonna be broadcasted on TV?

Someone on Twitter told me that the show will be broadcast on March 8, and that a video of the show will go on sale March 9. It's apparently available for preorder here:

http://video.fnac.com/a5273248/La-boite-a-musique-des-Enfoires-Les-Enfoires-DVD-Zone-2

Actually I do think you have to follow him on a certain level to "know" Mika. What you see in interviews isn't even half of the story. The face he puts on for the media and on stage is not acting per se but it's only a small facet. That's where delusions come from IMO, is projecting fantasies onto this 2-dimensional character. I'm not talking about anyone in this discussion but if you look at people who were shocked when he came out even though they'd been fans for many years...

Of course we are all "delusional" on some level and each have created our own character in our minds because he is a pop star and not our bff. :wink2:

I think Mika could be a stage actor but he does not have the skills required for film acting (at this point). The UW vid is really not an example of his good acting IMO. :teehee:

I have never met MIKA, yet, the closest was when he looked me in the eyes from onstage, while singing "love,love me" during a really hot version of "Love Today" - this was back in -07. If I had that chance again, I'd give him :thumb_yello: and sung back "love,love you", hehe ...

As I have written here earlier, I don't trust written media at all, but what he tells in interviews on TV I have to believe in, otherwise: why should we bother to spend time on it ?! So - as long as we are not his personal friend,

we will never know him "properly" - only from a distance, which is enough for me :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I always think he was born to be on stage :wub2: singing, performing, even acting. On stage it's kind of allowed to over-act (as he often does :naughty: ) But he was born to be a star too, not just one in a big group! Still, this show looks a lot of fun, I hope he enjoyed it. Looking forward to the recording.

Edit: I was just watching the gagnam style vid (the one with Mika in it), looks he really didn't have time to rehearse, lol, he had no idea what to do. But he did the right thing, the demonstration WAS more important.

Edited by tiibet

Yea she's a singer who was HUGE back in the early 2000s... Arguably the most famous French singer at that point... I have tres awesome memories associated with her first CD and have been a casual fan ever since

Wow!! So cool! :thumb_yello: she seems really nice, I'll have to ask roxy if this is true :teehee:

Roxy told me herself :aah:

I want MIKA more and more as a filmstar!! :wub2: In "Underwater" video we clearly see his talent as an actor - and he looks sooo fantastic in all kinds of costumes!! :thumb_yello: So come on MIKA !! - I also want you on big screens, in the near future :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Love,love

MB

:shocked: oh my God... THERE MUST BE AN UNDERWATER VID I HAVE NEVER SEEN!!!! :doh:

Talented as an actor? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

In UW video?!? :aah:

Thanks Robi, your post represents my feelings :aah:

BBxvw5RCIAA0d44.jpg

Damn... :mf_rosetinted: I need to hide this pic forever. I bought this exactly shirt to my son last week and if he realises Mika wore it... he will never wear it again... LOL

In LaraMay vid (Gangnam style), it's not Mika on the left.

The tall guy is Jean-Baptiste Maunier (from Les Choristes, if you have watch the movie)

as there are several gigs, maybe we'll find a vid with Mika

The show will be broadcasted on TF1

the little boy from Les choristes!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFEbUA3V9Tqh7XFOB0gG8BEZW7NhTNI8TlYQlfODy_SP378O7SOQ

He doesn't look like mika but I understand the confusion

536991_394968293930319_1899628106_n.jpg

BBxvw5RCIAA0d44.jpg

I think it's just as natural a thing as enthousiasm - when you really like a person, and want all the best to happen - for him or her :wub2:

MIKAs sexuality never interested me, I'm an "old woman", hehe - married for 37 years, he's 8 months younger than my son, who was 30 years this month, while my daughter is 28 :blush-anim-cl: So all these discussions about his sexuality only seemed quite stupid to me, it has nothing to do with his skill as a musician - which is his gift to us all :fisch:

I know you have discussed here about the UW video - and he has got quite a lot of critics for it. I don't like the false water from the beginning - and the too small boot - but when I look at MIKA's face, and his expressions, I think he can act, even he might be a bit too dramatic here - but after all it's a dramatic happening this video describes :doh:

Love,love

me

I love Mika and I really love UW vid :wub2: I think I've always guessed , felt, known he was gay from the start which is fine with me. I love his voice and his songs take me high everytime, and I never thought I would marry a pop star :lmfao: weither straight or not. All I can say is that I'm forever under Mika's spell and a fan for as long as I live :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

I'm an old woman too :old:...so that part of mika's life never interested me as well...or should i say, the parts that i use to mock in senseless in Wonkaland do :naughty:, as i used to say i'm as interested in mika's sexual life as he is in mine....

But enthousiasm shouldn't keep us to see what a person has to offer, and right now i believe Mika is not prepared for a theatre or movie role, maybe a musical, and if you look at it carefully maybe that's what he's tying to do as his career could be doing better than it is now...

Along to other criticisms made to UW i guess what shocks me the most is that everything is fake in that video, fom mika's attitude towards the trouble he's been through to the fake satin cloth sea...

I have never met MIKA, yet, the closest was when he looked me in the eyes from onstage, while singing "love,love me" during a really hot version of "Love Today" - this was back in -07. If I had that chance again, I'd give him :thumb_yello: and sung back "love,love you", hehe ...

As I have written here earlier, I don't trust written media at all, but what he tells in interviews on TV I have to believe in, otherwise: why should we bother to spend time on it ?! So - as long as we are not his personal friend,

we will never know him "properly" - only from a distance, which is enough for me :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I met Mika several times now and i've been following him since dinossaurs wandered the earth, but that doesnt make me a "Mika connoisseur"...at all!

All the times i met him all i've done was to give him fresh poducts :lmfao: or to rant about cancelled gigs or gasping whenever i wonder if he has a clue of what i do to him at Wonkaland or even bang my head on walls behind me to look up to him, so i cannot say i know Mika at all, but i know that after all these years and after all the interviews and contradictions and made up stories I SHOULDNT TRUST HIM!:naughty:

He said it so himself: never trust a guy who'd wear red pants!:mf_rosetinted: