Mika new "enfoiré" - 27-28 January 2013

TTel20

I love Mika and I really love UW vid :wub2: I think I've always guessed , felt, known he was gay from the start which is fine with me. I love his voice and his songs take me high everytime, and I never thought I would marry a pop star :lmfao: weither straight or not. All I can say is that I'm forever under Mika's spell and a fan for as long as I live :thumb_yello:

Shut up u traitor!

We all know that those childen you say you take care of are Mika's childen!!!

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Shut up u traitor!

We all know that those childen you say you take care of are Mika's childen!!!

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Mika's children :fisch:or Mika's chicken? :naughty:

One of them really looks like him and he loves music actually :fisch:

This is not my coming out :floor: but I love you too Wonkita :wub2:

Say Hi :bye: to the dinosaurs for me :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

:lmfao:

Mika's children :fisch:or Mika's chicken? :naughty:

One of them really looks like him and he loves music actually :fisch:

This is not my coming out :no: but I love you too Wonkita :wub2:

Chicken, of course i meant chicken!!!:mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

I'm starting to like to ruin all these serious threads with my jibberish posts!:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: i can't believe i mispelled it twice without even noticing it!!! Freudian slip i should say...:naughty:

I'm starting to like to ruin all these serious threads with my jibberish posts!:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: i can't believe i mispelled it twice without even noticing it!!! Freudian slip i should say...:naughty:

Your honeymoon is endless,everyone knows that :naughty:

Yes, she is MFC's neverending bride!:mf_rosetinted:

True :blush-anim-cl::lmfao:

You're even sharing Mika's lap with me now!:naughty:

Of course :mikadas:

I've just borrowed this from you "MFC's neverending bride" :lmfao:

I think it suits me perfectlly :das:

That would be cool to share Mika's laptop as well :floor:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Well, sorry for intrude, but I was reading some past posts and I think it’s almost impossible “to know” MIKA. He seems a nice guy and he respects his fans and likes to meet them, but we don’t know him personaly, on his everyday life. He is a regular guy and has his life. Each fan creates his own idea of what he is.

I don’t have much experience, because I only follow him since “the boy who knew too much” era, and I just search for new stuff about him everyday, like interviews, etc and I only met him once, but this what I think. It’s impossible to know everything about him. I’m just glad for knowing his songs and going to his shows.

:blush-anim-cl:

I'm taking the risk of being labelled as a stuck-up who never know how to have fun but whatever...:mf_rosetinted:

Isn't the whole purpose of Wonkaland was for having fun and not spoil the rest?:wink2:

Well, sorry for intrude, but I was reading some past posts and I think it’s almost impossible “to know” MIKA. He seems a nice guy and he respects his fans and likes to meet them, but we don’t know him personaly, on his everyday life. He is a regular guy and has his life. Each fan creates his own idea of what he is.

I don’t have much experience, because I only follow him since “the boy who knew too much” era, and I just search for new stuff about him everyday, like interviews, etc and I only met him once, but this what I think. It’s impossible to know everything about him. I’m just glad for knowing his songs and going to his shows.

:blush-anim-cl:

I think you're right :thumb_yello:

I have absolutely no idea what is going on with this show. I know someone explained it many pages back but I didn't really catch it at the time. :aah: I am enjoying these pics though. :naughty:

Yes for sure. :thumb_yello:

Although I still contend that some ideas are more realistic than others. :naughty: There is a whole huge area between not knowing someone at all and having a close personal relationship with them.

There are plenty of fans who have interacted with Mika and people he knows many times and in many different situations and have shared stories with one another, etc. This is a different level of knowing someone than watching them on YouTube videos (although I think some of the vlogs have been insightful, compared to interviews with the media).

BBxWm4DCYAI8mDf.jpg:large

All these pics remind me of 2007/2008. This one in particular reminds me of his appearance on the Tonight Show in March 2007.

I'm taking the risk of being labelled as a stuck-up who never know how to have fun but whatever...:mf_rosetinted:

Isn't the whole purpose of Wonkaland was for having fun and not spoil the rest?:wink2:

Yes, but sometimes i feel like spoiling other theads too...:naughty:

You mean there are serious threads on here?:shocked::shocked:

I thought they were...:blink:

Aen't they?:blink:

Does that mean i can jibberish all over the forum???:naughty:

Thought Mods would send for Mika Mob if i did...:mf_rosetinted: