MIKA @ Royale - BOSTON, MA -- 13 April 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear the show is over now, and they're waiting for Mika.

Indy (77red) says the show was amazing and Mika took requests.

She also says it's madness now, with so many people waiting...

I hear the show is over now, and they're waiting for Mika.

Indy (77red) says the show was amazing and Mika took requests.

She also says it's madness now, with so many people waiting...

No special guest tonight then?

No special guest tonight then?

Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like he's gone now.

And that's the end of the 2013 North American Tour *sigh*

Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like he's gone now.

And that's the end of the 2013 North American Tour *sigh*

no *sigh* Deb :huglove:

at least you've been enjoying the tour personally there and a lot :mikadas: :mikadas:

no *sigh* Deb :huglove:

at least you've been enjoying the tour personally there and a lot :mikadas: :mikadas:

You are absolutely right, Bia. I have been luckier than many so I really don't have a right to be sorry... except that of course I will miss seeing Mika while he's doing festival shows all over France and the rest of Europe this summer. And who knows when he may be back here. :dunno:

You are absolutely right, Bia. I have been luckier than many so I really don't have a right to be sorry... except that of course I will miss seeing Mika while he's doing festival shows all over France and the rest of Europe this summer. And who knows when he may be back here. :dunno:

There's still the south part of the american continent, just saying... :fisch::fisch::fisch:

There's still the south part of the american continent, just saying... :fisch::fisch::fisch:

Yeah, good point. But when you are in Canada, the south american continent is... very very far away. :naughty: At this point, going to France or Mexico is almost the same. :aah:

Mika, come back soon. :tears: We need you. :sad:

Yeah, good point. But when you are in Canada, the south american continent is... very very far away. :naughty: At this point, going to France or Mexico is almost the same. :aah:

Mika, come back soon. :tears: We need you. :sad:

As the north part of the american continent is very very far away from me, but no so far like France :naughty:

And he will back (he loves NA a lot, doing so many shows there :mikadas:), at the meantime remember the gold moments :huglove:

Edited by BiaIchihara

It seems incredible that these gigs are over. It has seemed like a long time in some ways.....reading all the gig reports and watching how the show developed.

It's going to seem strange now that it's over.

:( so sad its over, it makes me remember that i should already go off the Mika clud and back to real life (even if i saw Mika last tuesday and i should already be down :aah:) cant wait to see if he does south america tho! I would love to meet some mfcers here! Its time for Mika to come to me instead of me going to him! :naughty:

That was phenomenal! Having to wait 4 years to see him was torture but so worth it for tonight.

Highlights (for me):

- The opening DJ set was hilarious. It was a parody of club culture and I don't think everyone got that but it was perfect.

- Elle Me Dit / Emily: Learning that French paid off! He sang two verses in English and two in French and I was totally not expecting that but I'm so happy it happened.

- Ending with Over My Shoulder was totally unexpected to me.

- Throwing the setlist out the window and taking requests from the audience was a real treat and a great way to end the tour.

- I had never heard the story of his first time hearing "Relax" in public so that was cool.

- And now my throat hurts but I'm still full of energy. The show ended early because the venue is a nightclub and now I don't know what to do with myself, but oh well.

There was no fence barrier between the pit and the stage, which made me farther back than I realized in the crowd but here's a pic from the end of the show:

http://instagram.com/p/YES8pKrvMK/

And here are all my dreams coming true:

http://instagram.com/p/YEgwknrvDn/

He was very tired after the show, but when I told him I was part of the MFC his face lit up and it was all just wonderful. Thank you Mika!

Edited by rubberduckiiz2

That was phenomenal! Having to wait 4 years to see him was torture but so worth it for tonight.

Highlights (for me):

- The opening DJ set was hilarious. It was a parody of club culture and I don't think everyone got that but it was perfect.

- Elle Me Dit / Emily: Learning that French paid off! He sang two verses in English and two in French and I was totally not expecting that but I'm so happy it happened.

- Throwing the setlist out the window and taking requests from the audience was a real treat and a great way to end the tour.

- I had never heard the story of his first time hearing "Relax" in public so that was cool.

- And now my throat hurts but I'm still full of energy. The show ended early because the venue is a nightclub and now I don't know what to do with myself, but oh well.

There was no fence barrier between the pit and the stage, which made me farther back than I realized in the crowd but here's a pic from the end of the show:

He was very tired after the show, but when I told him I was part of the MFC his face lit up and it was all just wonderful. Thank you Mika!

That's lovely! So glad that you had a fantastic time! Lovely picture too! :thumb_yello::mikalove:

Highlights (for me):

Ohh I saw your pic on twitter ! You are very lucky :huglove: The concert review tread is already open for this gig ! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27995