Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

I'm so happy and excited. Everybody in Spain, actors, singers, journalists, music critics and people who is not fan of Mika talk so well about the song,the vid and of Mika of course :wub2::wub2:

I'm so happy and excited. Everybody in Spain, actors, singers, journalists, music critics and people who is not fan of Mika talk so well about the song,the vid and of Mika of course :wub2::wub2:

That's great!

So good to hear :wub2:

Couldn't be better - so happy to hear this - Congrats!! :thumb_yello::fisch:

Love,love

me

Maybe a stupid question, but will it be available on Itunes also?

Probably, it's just not advertise in advance... It will probably just show up on the date, as it was with Mika's recent publications... Origin of love was not even offered in pre-release on itunes Canada:sneaky2:

Probably, it's just not advertise in advance... It will probably just show up on the date, as it was with Mika's recent publications... Origin of love was not even offered in pre-release on itunes Canada:sneaky2:

This is why he needs to sack his team and hire people who'll promote him properly.

This is why he needs to sack his team and hire people who'll promote him properly.

Well, should start with the record company who doesn't even display him on their canadian website:sneaky2:

Yes, his record company have let him down, bigtime.

After his release of TOOL, I started to wonder if his record co. is crazy or whatever might be their problem :doh:

Love,love

me

After his release of TOOL, I started to wonder if his record co. is crazy or whatever might be their problem :doh:

Love,love

me

This started back when TBWKTM came out, that was never promoted properly either.

This started back when TBWKTM came out, that was never promoted properly either.

Yes, you're right - it did start already then - remember I was so frustrated over the poor promotion, at least in our country :sneaky2: Only the keen fans could know about the release, but it got worse! TOOL was't even mentioned here

- not with one word!! :doh: It's true that I nearly lost my nightsleep, by anger and frustration! :doh: So to be honest, I'm afraid our dear MIKA is a nearly forgotten artist here ...:blink:

Love,love

me

Yes, you're right - it did start already then - remember I was so frustrated over the poor promotion, at least in our country :sneaky2: Only the keen fans could know about the release, but it got worse! TOOL was't even mentioned here

- not with one word!! :doh: It's true that I nearly lost my nightsleep, by anger and frustration! :doh: So to be honest, I'm afraid our dear MIKA is a nearly forgotten artist here ...:blink:

Love,love

me

Same here!!! I don't know what else to do.... :tears: It's really frustrating.