MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Answer from an Italian learner :wink2:

The name of the song is "Le Tasche Piene Di Sassi" ("Pockets full of stones"), but he says "Le Tasche Piene Di Sessi" (which could means sex or threesome in Italian as well, if I'm right).

And, yes, he doesn't like "Viò" and wants to call her "Violetta" again.

Thank you so much. Now I know why he reacted so much :teehee:

On the xtra factor of thursday night they show this scene, i love it, it's mika saying to violetta before her performance to open her heart! he's soo sweet :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: violetta recived some bad critics after the first live, someone told her that she is cold and don't give emotions when she sing.

The video is made with my phone so the quality it's awful, sorry :doh:

and the man who is speaking is very annoying, but mika's face is so sweet :mikalove::mikalove::mikalove::mikalove:

Thank you for sharing this cute moment !! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

I'm sorry I could not report before but I've been with friends all week end.

We could not enter, because we could not buy the tickets online and none of the people with invitations could give us some spare ones, as happened the thursday before.

I was there at 6 pm hoping to find a way. Some fans I know could go in because they had invitations ( they work for Sky at some extent), but actually only two with their guests.

I kept on asking around if any of the contestants' fan club had spare tickets, but no one had any.

I went to a warmer place and had something to eat and drink with my friend, and in the meantime other fans kept asking around...nothing.

It was about 9 pm and we had almost lost all hopes when staff people told us thay maybe we could enter at the very last moment, after a final check with the fire men and security. They let 4/5 people in eventually, no one I know and no one from the restricted group of Mika's fans who were there.

So it was quite disappointing, but of course we were not sure at all that we could enter in the end...and luck was not on our side last thursday. We were only looking for 8 tickets anyway, not a big fuss for an audience of 1.200!!!!

I really don't know what to suggest to the people who want to get in without a ticket. The whole affair seems very complicate, Sky staff is quite rude and they do not care at all. I'm sure it's easier to attend the Pope's private service. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by robertina

You are becoming a real TV star :naughty: How was it being in the hall, by the way?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3958881&postcount=2025

@cathouzouf

I'm glad that you could watch at last :huglove: And it's good that we get different opinions about the contestants :thumb_yello:

Yes it's good:wink2:

We could not enter, because we could not buy the tickets online and none of the people with invitations could give us some spare ones, as happened the thursday before.

I was there at 6 pm hoping to find a way. Some fans I know could go in because they had invitations ( they work for Sky at some extent), but actually only two with their guests.

I kept on asking around if any of the contestants' fan club had spare tickets, but no one had any.

I went to a warmer place and had something to eat and drink with my friend, and in the meantime other fans kept asking around...nothing.

It was about 9 pm and we had almost lost all hopes when staff people told us thay maybe we could enter at the very last moment, after a final check with the fire men and security. They let 4/5 people in eventually, no one I know and no one from the restricted group of Mika's fans who were there.

So it was quite disappointing, but of course we were not sure at all that we could enter in the end...and luck was not on our side last thursday. We were only looking for 8 tickets anyway, not a big fuss for an audience of 1.200!!!!

I really don't know what to suggest to the people who want to get in without a ticket. The whole affair seems very complicate, Sky staff is quite rude and they do not care at all. I'm sure it's easier to attend the Pope's private service. :mf_rosetinted:

:doh: I feel sorry for you, and all Italien MIKA fans - you should have a special permission to be among the audience at these shows!! Too bad, imo :sneaky2:

Love,love

me

Still don't like Violetta that much though. Maybe for not-Italians is different, you haven't known that song as much as we have. Thing is, when Jovanotti sings it, I cry; when Violetta sings it, I see a girl sighing and trying to be emotional; she undoubltly did very well, and was very elegant and delicate, she tried to sing "with her heart on her sleeve", but honestly I felt nothing; when I saw that Mika had given her that song I thought she would be so powerful she would have everyone- me included- in tears, but it didn't happen, at least for me.

I've listened to the original of Jovanotti meanwhile, and now I totally understand what you said. Violetta's version was emotional. But Jovanotti's is intense. I "feel" the song while listening.

Y4QepFkJQ-s

It's a fantastic song :tears::wub2: I'm listening over and over again right now.

Hi guys! I was there thursday, it was nice, he's really tall, really hot, really handsome, really too much things all together, things that all of you know surely really well :-)

When there was the promo he immediately goes back and very calmly gets back sitting on his chair 15 seconds before the start of the show! It was very hot with that hair, even if the curls are always curls!

After the show we tried to go at the artist exit (I don't know if it is the right term, sorry) but we had seen ALL the crew, all the singers, but not judges!

Kisss

Robertina I'm so sorry for you, and yes I also noticed the crew was really rigid.

Hi Flavia! can I ask you how you got in? Could you buy the tickets online?

Yes, I bought tickets online from ticketone :-)

Hi guys! I was there thursday, it was nice, he's really tall, really hot, really handsome, really too much things all together, things that all of you know surely really well :-)

When there was the promo he immediately goes back and very calmly gets back sitting on his chair 15 seconds before the start of the show! It was very hot with that hair, even if the curls are always curls!

After the show we tried to go at the artist exit (I don't know if it is the right term, sorry) but we had seen ALL the crew, all the singers, but not judges!

Kisss

That's good, I'm gald for you. May I have you a question? how did you find, hear Michele singing live?

Edited by Mikasister

That's good, I'm gald for you. May I have you a question? how did you find, heard Michele singing live?

Thank you so much :-)

Michele was one of the best, his voice is amazing and live you can hear even more shades, I loved his performance and so all the people that are here :wink2:

Thank you so much :-)

Michele was one of the best, his voice is amazing and live you can hear even more shades, I loved his performance and so all the people that are here :wink2:

Aww thanks Flavia, I'm totally sure his voice sounds amazing live :wub2: *sigh* and I saw Morgan very satisfied of his "boy " performance, I like Morgan, seems and interesting man :naughty:

Aww thanks Flavia, I'm totally sure his voice sounds amazing live :wub2: *sigh* and I saw Morgan very satisfied of his "boy " performance, I like Morgan, seems and interesting man :naughty:

I like Morgan too. He is very energetic and passionate about music and he has an attitude. I was listening to his band Bluvertigo these days and it looks like an interesting one. It made me wonder how many good bands around the world are that we don't know of.

I like Morgan too. He is very energetic and passionate about music and he has an attitude. I was listening to his band Bluvertigo these days and it looks like an interesting one. It made me wonder how many good bands around the world are that we don't know of.

Your husband's band :naughty: about Morgan, I loved how he sang that "Sorry" to the judges :blush-anim-cl:

I've listened to the original of Jovanotti meanwhile, and now I totally understand what you said. Violetta's version was emotional. But Jovanotti's is intense. I "feel" the song while listening.

Y4QepFkJQ-s

It's a fantastic song :tears::wub2: I'm listening over and over again right now.

Me too :tears: Beautiful song,I can't believe I've never heard it! :doh:

Your husband's band :naughty: about Morgan, I loved how he sang that "Sorry" to the judges :blush-anim-cl:

That was a very nice moment.

Like Robertina I was there, although I couldn't buy any tickets online, and didn't find any spare ones there, so didn't manage to get in;

plus I'm quite disappointed by the whole organization as well, to say the least.

My suggestion to the ones, who are ticketless and would like to try to attend the show, is the following:

if you live in Milan or nearby IMO it may be worth trying; if you live far away and are planning to go there just for the show,

take into account that you could go all that way for nothing.

Wishing good luck to everyone going!

Edited by mari62

Sorry to hear you couldn't get in, Robi and Mari! I wonder why team Mika chose not to give any tickets to fans. There are seats for 1200 people... Maybe it's a marketing decision and he wants to find as many new fans as possible with this publicity. Anyone managed to buy tickets today? They were on sale at 12?

I'm coming to Milan this month, I feel I want to travel a bit. Not expecting to get tickets to see X factor though. Shame it's that difficult.