MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

@DerMoment, 'hai spaccato' means 'you rocked'! I actually hate this saying but I can easily forgive Mika ;)

And yes, 'che' is read 'ke', but the word 'manche' is borrowed from French, so we keep the French pronunciation.

Thank you :original:

Especially as he has so much fun saying it, it's easily to forgive, right? :wink2:

This explains it :mf_rosetinted: But at least there is no exception of the che/ke-rule this way in "real" Italian. Rules with no exceptions are very nice :naughty:

Now I've watched the second part as well.

What it the first sentence of Simona when Alessandro asked her about Mr. Rain & Osso?

I was never a fan of the Freeboys, but at least the sang well the other times. This time not even that. The light show was good, but still the performance was boring for me. But overall that is not their biggest problem, I think their biggest problem is that Simone is forcing them so much and that the public feels "placed under disability", therefore they have so much antipathy. I mean, I'm no fan, but the have more antipathy than boybands normally have.

This performance of Aba was really good :thumb_yello: Perfect mise-en-scène.

Ha! This intro is fantastic! I don't know, "good" is not the word for this performance of Andrea. But fascinating and absorbing are.

Roberta! I was so happy when I read on Twitter that she is back. When she performed now I had to get used to her new style at first. But than I enjoyed the performance very much. In opposite to Alan I believe her when she sings. And she has something in her voice that I really like. (But if you ask me, not such a strict hairdo again, when her hairs begin to do what they want at the end she looks much better :mf_rosetinted:).

The singer of Ape Escape has something in his voice as well and I really like that. And every time I see them I think that I like that. But for some reason I don't get "over the edge". I expect me to like them more than I do.

Valentina. The music style she prefers is not what I would listen to myself. Still I like seeing her perform very much every time, which speaks for her. And she seemed to feel very secure on stage.

Hhm... In the Ultimo Scontro Fabio didn't convince this time and the Freeboy where better than with there first performance. But as the Freeboys weren't my favorites over all episode I'm very okay with this decision.

But now there aren't much candidates left where it isn't hard to say godbye :blink:

Oh, and LOL at the beginning "I've just seen my dress ... and this time too there will be a little sofa singing Pink Floyd!" :naughty:

So that's what he said :roftl:

Watching Michele's performance,I was thinking how much would like Mika to do something like that on stage.And the first thing Mika said,was that he's very jealous for this performance :naughty:

Still don't like Violetta that much though. Maybe for not-Italians is different, you haven't known that song as much as we have. Thing is, when Jovanotti sings it, I cry; when Violetta sings it, I see a girl sighing and trying to be emotional; she undoubltly did very well, and was very elegant and delicate, she tried to sing "with her heart on her sleeve", but honestly I felt nothing; when I saw that Mika had given her that song I thought she would be so powerful she would have everyone- me included- in tears, but it didn't happen, at least for me. Just a matter of personal tastes I suppose :) Oh, and Mika reeeeally loves that song by Jovanotti, I'm very happy for this :wink2:

I'm not an Italian,and I don't know the original version of the song,but I found her performance inferior than the previous one.I don't know,maybe this song wasn't the right choice for her,and she'll do better next time.But the same happened with Gaia,I don't know the reason,but we all know she can do better.

I loved for the first time I saw him and I said it so if you want to joining, I'm the representative of his MFC :naughty:

Yes,yes,where do I have to sign? :fangurl:

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello: Lol,Mika was showing to her to sing with her heart,and they were joking and translated his sign that he was saying to her to show her boobs :teehee:

Edited by krysady

Michele did it again! :wub2:The first performance that fully convinced me and where I sat fascinated and smiling in front of my PC. Mikasister, can I join MFC? :naughty: He proved after the serious performance of last week that he can do "un po pazzo" very convincing as well. Not in the crazy sense, more in the "be out of the world" sense. And it's just so adorable how Morgans sings and moves along :teehee: Oh, and I like his deep tones, in opposite to what Elio says.

I watched his performance again this morning. I loved the atmosphere :wub2: And he is so young. I can't decide if he can perform like that because he is so young (lol, and the world has not ruined him yet) or because he is somehow mature for his age. Adorable to see Morgan singing along, I just had to smile watching it :teehee:

Roberta! I was so happy when I read on Twitter that she is back. When she performed now I had to get used to her new style at first. But than I enjoyed the performance very much. In opposite to Alan I believe her when she sings. And she has something in her voice that I really like. (But if you ask me, not such a strict hairdo again, when her hairs begin to do what they want at the end she looks much better :mf_rosetinted:).

The singer of Ape Escape has something in his voice as well and I really like that. And every time I see them I think that I like that. But for some reason I don't get "over the edge". I expect me to like them more than I do.

I couldn't recognize Roberta anymore. The song she did was not my taste at all, but as I liked her a lot in the beginning I'm really looking forward to seeing her next performance and glad she is back! :thumb_yello:

Ape Escape has been one of my favorites since the beginning but I know what you mean. I think they can do even better than they are doing now. Can't wait to see it, the singer is awesome :naughty:

It's not very convenient to read the whole thread with my phone, so can someone tell me please if Italian fans managed to get to the show last Thursday or not! Thank you :)

I read on FB that some Italian fans went outside the XFactor arena (without tickets bought or invitation) and few people (about 5, I read) managed to get inside, because of some invited people who didn't come (but not all of them, some were left out)

Edited by maggie112

Thank you!! I'll watch them later today

Cathssss, I'm letting it charging a few hours alone (I mean, press the Play button, then put it on "pause" and let it work alone), then I'll watch it when it's fully charged, maybe this evening.

On the xtra factor of thursday night they show this scene, i love it, it's mika saying to violetta before her performance to open her heart! he's soo sweet :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: violetta recived some bad critics after the first live, someone told her that she is cold and don't give emotions when she sing.

The video is made with my phone so the quality it's awful, sorry :doh:

and the man who is speaking is very annoying, but mika's face is so sweet :mikalove::mikalove::mikalove::mikalove:

Thank you, this was cute

It's not very convenient to read the whole thread with my phone, so can someone tell me please if Italian fans managed to get to the show last Thursday or not! Thank you :)

I hope you and DoRéMi can enter on Thursday :thumb_yello:

And Italian fans too, of course

:huglove:

@Cath & Cath

The file is really big (around 500 MB), so if your connection isn't very fast you may should try to let it load some time before you start to watch. Or you try on Erikos Veoh :wink2:

Here in the thread nobody wrote about it. But I wish you still good luck!!!! :huglove:

@truly

It's really sweet how he talks to Violette in body language like this :original:

@Clara

Thanks for recording :huglove:

I don't understand it. Last week I downloaded the thing it told me too, now it says I have to download it again.

I don't understand it. Last week the thing messed up my logging details and everything. I got it right, but I don't want to download the same thing again. It's on my computer anyway. Is there a way to get it to play? Or has someone got a link that doesn't need the download?

I don't understand it. Last week I downloaded the thing it told me too, now it says I have to download it again.

I don't understand it. Last week the thing messed up my logging details and everything. I got it right, but I don't want to download the same thing again. It's on my computer anyway. Is there a way to get it to play? Or has someone got a link that doesn't need the download?

Don't download and install anything from the site, it's just spam. You should see a big black player with a blue play sign. But it's already on Erikos Veoh, so you better watch there.

Don't download and install anything from the site, it's just spam. You should see a big black player with a blue play sign. But it's already on Erikos Veoh, so you better watch there.

But you can watch Eriko´s vids only 5 minutes without having the veoh Player. But if you download it from Eriko´s side you have the whole Show to watch without Veoh Player.

Berenike, the downloadlink you gave me didn´t work for me, it converted the vid for 45 minutes and then stopped work completely, I r´tried three times yesterday.

Edited by Sabine64

But you can watch Eriko´s vids only 5 minutes without having the veoh Player.

Oh, I didn't know you need the player for longer vids, I just saw it's in the list.

Berenike, the downloadlink you gave me didn´t work for me, it converted the vid for 45 minutes and then stopped work completely, I r´tried three times yesterday.

Sorry Sabine, it didn't worked for krysady as well. Looked so good in the beginning. Would have been nice to have found alternative which everybody could use easily.

I've just watched the last Xtrafactor and the first half this weeks episode :thumb_yello:

Valmont, can we see you in the background of Xtrafactor?

The Streets Clerks are so sympathic :original:, as persons they convinced me in the preview again, but their performance didn't convince me, and this happened with some of their performances now. May this format just not fit, I think they need their real instruments to convince, it's their strong point that they are a band, not just singers (aren't instruments allowed at all in XF? :blink:). I think if I had seen them in a student club like Mika I would be more convinced of their performance as well. (Ha ha, I just wrote this, stopping in the middle of Mika's judgement and than he basically said the same :naughty:)

With Gaia I think the song didn't fit so much - or not really the song, but the arrangement of the song. It was too much "pop", the "edge" was missing (because she has it in her personality and her voice, so the background was much too "fluent")

Alan… I didn't really believe him. With his voice yes, but not with his gestures and body languages, it felt acted. And I want that a performer gives me the feeling that it's "true" what he sings. When I closed my eyes I really enjoyed the performance, but not when I looked at the same time.

Michele did it again! :wub2: The first performance that fully convinced me and where I sat fascinated and smiling in front of my PC. Mikasister, can I join MFC? :naughty: He proved after the serious performance of last week that he can do "un po pazzo" very convincing as well. Not in the crazy sense, more in the "be out of the world" sense. And it's just so adorable how Morgans sings and moves along :teehee: Oh, and I like his deep tones, in opposite to what Elio says.

Fabio is a stage hog. And from the performances I've seen of Elio, Fabio fits together with him so much, he is for sure in the right team he got in. I liked this performance, dunno how he became last of the first round.

Violetta… For me the performance felt very sincere and I could see the emotions. But I can't connect to her voice. So I could feel the emotions around me, but not in me, if you know, what I mean.

And as I'm in evaluating mode right now: I like Ellie Goulding and I like the song. But this live performance was not very good. I think all performances of the contestants were better.

(And the bubbles reminded me so much of the Celebrate-balloons, I want to have a Mika-concert again :tears:)

And a translation question at the end: What is the meaning of "spaccato" / "tu hai spaccato"?

Edit: And a pronunciation question as well: We learned that an h after an c is the signal for speaking "k" and so far this rule worked very well. But not with "manche", is there a reason for that?

Yeah, that was me :naughty:, chewing a gum like a camel :mf_rosetinted:.

Hai spaccato is a slang way for "you rocked".

We pronounce "manche" like the French word, just like other foreign words that belong now to our dictionnaries.

But you can watch Eriko´s vids only 5 minutes without having the veoh Player. But if you download it from Eriko´s side you have the whole Show to watch without Veoh Player.

Sabine,I can watch the entire video on Eriko's veoh,and I don't have veoh player.Maybe you should try with another browser? :dunno:

:blink:sorry I didn't know that !!!

I don't have the Veoh player, but can watch and upload videos by FireFox.

After watching secong part, I was pleasantly surprised with Andrea but Violetta is still my favorite... In general, I find the girls much above all others:thumb_yello:

Can someone explain to why Simona is always so loud? It's not necessary IMO... They all make Mika look like a very serious college teacher:naughty:

Please, what is Mika saying before Violetta came on? I mean he must say anything wrong because he reacts so ashamed..... And did I understand right he hates the Name Vio and wants to change it back to Violetta?

[/b]

Yeah, that was me :naughty:

You are becoming a real TV star :naughty: How was it being in the hall, by the way?

i'm looking for video of XF7 from this weekend! can anyone help?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3958881&postcount=2025

@cathouzouf

I'm glad that you could watch at last :huglove: And it's good that we get different opinions about the contestants :thumb_yello:

Answer from an Italian learner :wink2:

Please, what is Mika saying before Violetta came on? I mean he must say anything wrong because he reacts so ashamed..... And did I understand right he hates the Name Vio and wants to change it back to Violetta?

The name of the song is "Le Tasche Piene Di Sassi" ("Pockets full of stones"), but he says "Le Tasche Piene Di Sessi" (which could means sex or threesome in Italian as well, if I'm right).

And, yes, he doesn't like "Viò" and wants to call her "Violetta" again.