MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

15-11-2013

X Factor in 3 minuti: il quarto Live Show

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/178253/x-factor-in-3-minuti-il-quarto-live-show/15-11-2013/xfactor,XF7,/

[sky]178253[/sky]

YouTube

[YOUTUBE]A6rngIwdl9s[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YouTube link

I watched Michele's performance and I only can say he didn't sing he declared the song... Well as usual :doh: I like him but he's not a singer, he's just a good actor and a nice young man. And I know and love the song he performed and I was dissapointed by the way he'd done it. Really, the song is sooo amazing and he just talked on stage, it's weird for me :blink: I'm sure he can make it better. He's very confident on stage which is perhaps the main reason why he's a leader. Sorry :mf_rosetinted:

I watched Michele's performance and I only can say he didn't sing he declared the song... Well as usual :doh: I like him but he's not a singer, he's just a good actor and a nice young man. And I know and love the song he performed and I was dissapointed by the way he'd done it. Really, the song is sooo amazing and he just talked on stage, it's weird for me :blink: I'm sure he can make it better. He's very confident on stage which is perhaps the main reason why he's a leader. Sorry :mf_rosetinted:

Strangely, I enjoyed his performance more than the previous ones:thumb_yello:

But the whole point of the song choice and arrangement was actually to make a new version, more ironical towards the objective 'cheesy' feeling of the original one.. And I feel like he perfectly managed to do it, as Mika said, preserving his artistic identity and peculiarity.

As for the 'actor' side, I don't agree, he does not look like he is 'acting' to me,it just feels like he really gets into the song, the lyrics, the atmosphere... In this performance he was supposed to be more ironical and 'light', but if you watch for example the first performance of the Fossati song, you can see his total understanding and consequent compenetration in the song, you can feel every single word he sings has its importance. He does not sing for the sake of singing, but in order to convey and express something, imo.

I really like him, he's my favourite, he has this 'old Italian songwriter' mature approach and depth, but at the same time he's so fresh, young and 'pure'... Well, that's just my opinion! It's good that we don't share the same views, otherwise it'd be boring! ;)

I really like him, he's my favourite, he has this 'old Italian songwriter' mature approach and depth, but at the same time he's so fresh, young and 'pure'...

That's exactly how I think about him. He feels so mature. But he is so young and pure. It's so difficult to explain but I've learnt to like him a lot, he is definitely my biggest favorite :wub2: When I heard them live last night he was so above everyone else (imo).

That's exactly how I think about him. He feels so mature. But he is so young and pure. It's so difficult to explain but I've learnt to like him a lot, he is definitely my biggest favorite :wub2: When I heard them live last night he was so above everyone else (imo).

*cough* and his name is Michael after all *cough*

:original:

doesn't this sounds like some pop star we know? :mf_rosetinted:

But the whole point of the song choice and arrangement was actually to make a new version, more ironical towards the objective 'cheesy' feeling of the original one.. And I feel like he perfectly managed to do it, as Mika said, preserving his artistic identity and peculiarity.

As for the 'actor' side, I don't agree, he does not look like he is 'acting' to me,it just feels like he really gets into the song, the lyrics, the atmosphere... In this performance he was supposed to be more ironical and 'light', but if you watch for example the first performance of the Fossati song, you can see his total understanding and consequent compenetration in the song, you can feel every single word he sings has its importance. He does not sing for the sake of singing, but in order to convey and express something, imo.

I really like him, he's my favourite, he has this 'old Italian songwriter' mature approach and depth, but at the same time he's so fresh, young and 'pure'... Well, that's just my opinion! It's good that we don't share the same views, otherwise it'd be boring! ;)

He's very good performer (if you don't like the word "actor" ;)) but he doesn't sing most of the times. He speaks on stage or almost whispers. But it's contest for singers first of all.

Moreover he sings in the same manner on every show. It's good that he found his own style and I like his energy. But for me it's like Violetta would have sung with ukulele on every show and have used her vibrato all the time.

I like Violetta by the way, she's one of my favourite :wink2: And I like her little helper and when she sings country music. But I would have been dissapointed if she had sung something like this all the time.

The same about Michele. I want to see what else he can make. Why not to try something different? You know, I liked him at the very first audition very much and I was curious to see what he can make. But he's still the same. I want to hear the mellody in his voice! I want to hear him singing!

(Sorry for my English, I have problems with Conditionals :blush-anim-cl:)

Anyway, I agree with mousetrap (at least now). The part that I've heard in this last preview vid Michele wasn't singing... maybe he is a good performer, and charming (as I see he enchanted the whole MFC) but the voice he has is not the best...

Maybe I will change my mind, but so far I'm not convinced :shun:

Could someone translate the main ideas of this conversation, please? :bow:

[YOUTUBE]v27YP202X_o&list=UUJkQs5RDnfvvhrKxdwFyO0A[/YOUTUBE]

Basically what Elio is saying is that Mika's singers have already an advantage simply because they are part of Mika's team and he is a star.

Morgan does not agree with it, and Mika obviously does not agree either, stating that he just lost Roberta whom he thought was his best singer, although she needed to work on her image.

Hello!I'm new here and I'm italian,so i wanted to express an opinion about Xfactor of yesterday: it was a farsa/pagliacciata= farce,slapstick comedy. The other three judges have joined forces against Mika,as it was clear from what they had said and done during the week in Xdaily.Especially Simona Ventura is against him,but they all eventually threw the mask showing all jealousy and envy against the one that has attracted the attention and esteem of the public and the media, becoming the favorite to win with his girls and obscuring them and their power within the show.They have eliminated Roberta (but it could be any one of the four girls) for this reason.

Now I think that they will do anything to eliminate all the girls before the final and yesterday in Xtrafactor they have sparked the controversy that the girls are advantaged only because of Mika's popularity with the public and not for their talent.They are trying to push the public to vote against Mika and his girls.Welcome to XFactor Italy!

http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/2013/11/15/tutti-contro-mika-esplode-la-polemica-ma-e-lui-la-chiave-del-successo-di-x-factor-7/118053

If you want I can translate it tomorrow.

@charlie20 Thank you so much for your opinion! And the article is really interesting... I really don't believe that Roberta got that few votes. It is impossible. I read the comments in FB and other places - people really love her. I'm afraid there was some falsification ar something like that.

I don't know the procedure this time. Was it like always? In the beginning she got less votes by people, right? And only after it she faced the judges?

Hello!I'm new here and I'm italian,so i wanted to express an opinion about Xfactor of yesterday: it was a farsa/pagliacciata= farce,slapstick comedy. The other three judges have joined forces against Mika,as it was clear from what they had said and done during the week in Xdaily.Especially Simona Ventura is against him,but they all eventually threw the mask showing all jealousy and envy against the one that has attracted the attention and esteem of the public and the media, becoming the favorite to win with his girls and obscuring them and their power within the show.They have eliminated Roberta (but it could be any one of the four girls) for this reason.

Now I think that they will do anything to eliminate all the girls before the final and yesterday in Xtrafactor they have sparked the controversy that the girls are advantaged only because of Mika's popularity with the public and not for their talent.They are trying to push the public to vote against Mika and his girls.Welcome to XFactor Italy!

http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/2013/11/15/tutti-contro-mika-esplode-la-polemica-ma-e-lui-la-chiave-del-successo-di-x-factor-7/118053

If you want I can translate it tomorrow.

Thank you for your comment. Yes, I had the same feeling after seeing the little peaces from xfactor on YouTube. It seemed like a fight against Mika. :doh:

It would be very nice if you could translate it. :huglove:

@Dreamy_Queen I don't know about votes falsification,but it's a possibility.Yesterday there were two manches/rounds with 5 singers in each. The two singers with less votes of each round immediately went into runoff,singing again before the judges,who decided the eliminated.

Roberta and Fabio in the first with Roberta eliminated from the three judges,Gaia and Streetclerks in the second with Streetclerks eliminated from the public because the clever Morgan called the TILT.