NEW VIDEO! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande

dcdeb

Thanks for posting the making of vid Lucrezia! just what i was hoping to see :D

First of all the song is titled "MIKA - Popular Song ft. Ariana". Therefore, this shows that it is Mika's song and that Ariana is the addition, not the other way round, and if her fans can't get that then it's their problem. It's all spelled out for them and if they don't get it then just leave them to it :naughty: It's already in black and white for them to read. Secondly, it's on HIS vevo channel. Enough said.

Anyway, I like the video, best one he's done yet although not sure about the song change.

The end.

:thumb_yello: agreed.

Ariana's in the tween/teen pop culture mags here in the usa like ever month. hopefully at least some will mention her and Mika and the video in the upcoming issue, which would give him some much needed usa exposure. i've been checking the ones i can in the past couple months but nothing yet. i'll keep y'all updated if i find something.

I am getting more than stressed out by the growing amount of people giving Ariana first billing!

If the song had been written for her, which it wasn't, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it seems to be getting that she gets the credit, and Mika is just that bloke that she sings with.

I get it from Ariana fans, they are naturally going to think it, but we do, and we should get people to understand it's Mikas song.

Mellody just posted a link on Twitter from a German teen(?) site going on about "Arianas great new video" Mika is barely mentioned!

I'm sure people will tell me I should be happy with whatever small scraps of attention Mika gets from this, but I'm NOT happy, and I think it's ridiculous that he getting pushed to 2nd billing on his own flipping song!:banghead:

Well if Mika fans post comments, they just need to set the record straight. I posted a comment on YT, but YT is a pest to me atm, as it keeps bringing up a box asking me to use my real name to comment and I don't want to do that. So because of that I did do a typo and my comment doesn't look as good as it could.

But that's the answer really. Just comment and say it's Mika's song and she's a guest on the song and the video.

Well if Mika fans post comments, they just need to set the record straight. I posted a comment on YT, but YT is a pest to me atm, as it keeps bringing up a box asking me to use my real name to comment and I don't want to do that. So because of that I did do a typo and my comment doesn't look as good as it could.

But that's the answer really. Just comment and say it's Mika's song and she's a guest on the song and the video.

I have seen a few people on there correcting it, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Popular Song(ft. Ariana) is #7 Top Music Videos on US Itunes now,and also #90 on Top Songs Chart.It seems Popular Song(ft.Ariana) is a big hit song in US now.:wink2:

Popular Song(ft. Ariana) is #7 Top Music Videos on US Itunes now,and also #90 on Top Songs Chart.It seems Popular Song(ft.Ariana) is a big hit song in US now.:wink2:

Yes, it seems to be hanging at #90 for a while. And it's #30 on the Top Pop Songs as well. All good news. :thumb_yello:

Behind The Scenes of Popular Song posted by Mikasoundsofficial on Youtube:wink2:

Thanks for posting, Lucry!:thumb_yello:

Wow, he types fast!:shocked:

Edited by dcdeb

Four. I know nothing about cars. :aah: But if Mini Cooper paid to bring me this magnificent video, then they have my everlasting gratitude!

:thumb_yello:

So thanks Mini, Sony, and Swatch!!

Edited by Valmont69

Behind The Scenes of Popular Song posted by Mikasoundsofficial on Youtube:wink2:

Already? My goodness!

I have to admit, oftentimes the behind the scenes vids make me more excited than the vid itself :teehee:

After watching it, I gotta say WOW WHAT A BUDGET. They shot on a Red Epic again which is the same thing they used for Underwater. I could go on and on about all the stuff they're using, but I'll spare the world of that silly information. :aah: I do envy the director. I've always thought directing music videos must be a fun career path. As annoying as it can be for the artist. :naughty:

Edited by dcdeb

It's currently #141 and 47 in Canada:thumb_yello:

It made me want to have a look for France... The only song I can find is EMD :aah: #94 in pop charts.

And looking at the album pop charts, TOOL is way behind LICM (#109 and #42), I can't really understand that..

Ok this is like my 4th listening and I can't stop laughing. I just realised that when Mika is driving, he moves the wheel from right to left but the car still goes straight. :aah:

I love this vid, very funny and creepy. Mika looks awesome and I love how he is a double face. :teehee: It's kinda scary.

I wish it'll put Mika on the map in the US. And maybe in Canada too ! :blush-anim-cl:

Life in a cartooon motion forevah :aah:

It made me want to have a look for France... The only song I can find is EMD :aah: #94 in pop charts.

And looking at the album pop charts, TOOL is way behind LICM (#109 and #42), I can't really understand that..

Last time I checked, EMD was #8 on french music :thumb_yello: