MIKA Announces Collaboration with SWATCH

krysady

Doesn't the fact that Mika's FB is a day late and a dollar short on this already tell you how it's going to go? :lmfao:

Mikasoon :lmfao:

Well I had no problem opening an account and registering for the hunt :thumb_yello:

Anyone wants me in a team?

I'm a noob at maths :aah:

I'm good at English :naughty:

I can find my way online :wink2:

But I don't think I'll be free to go to London :shocked:

Though if I know I have a chance to meet Mika early enough I guess I could take a few days off work :teehee:

I wouldn' t want to miss a chance to see him as I did twice already :sneaky2:

Anyway I'm in now :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what second-place team people. I will trade you a meeting with Mika for a free trip to London any time. :teehee:

Okay I've worked it out. You can't use their clock because you have to enter 5 digits. It's about 382 hours from now (15933 beats x 86.4 seconds / 60 seconds / 60 minutes) which is around 9:30 in Toronto, so it would be 3:30 pm in Germany.

cool, thanks! :thumb_yello:

Sorry quoting myself here. :naughty: Karin I see now why you entered 400 as they are giving that time in various terms & conditions for the start - which is 9:30 am in Germany. I was going by the clock that is ticking at the top which is running 6 hours later. But since they are mentioning the 400 (9:30 CET) time everywhere I guess we are going to have to assume that is when they are starting it.

I would like to be in your team :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

I had no problem registering from iPad.

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

So are you already registered?

Could the three of us make a team maybe? :blush-anim-cl:

I'm bad at puzzles though :shocked:

English is ok and I have time to be online hopefully :teehee:

I just registered and it went fine :thumb_yello:

I don't care about the swatch, I want to see Mika :wub2:

Hopefully I'd be able to take a few days off work then if I know it early enough....but maybe that's only wishful thinking :aah:

My daughter is good at online games , she could help if she's around :teehee:

What' s the name of your team Allegra?

I'm not finding it :doh:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I'll tell you what second-place team people. I will trade you a meeting with Mika for a free trip to London any time. :teehee:

Sorry quoting myself here. :naughty: Karin I see now why you entered 400 as they are giving that time in various terms & conditions for the start - which is 9:30 am in Germany. I was going by the clock that is ticking at the top which is running 6 hours later. But since they are mentioning the 400 (9:30 CET) time everywhere I guess we are going to have to assume that is when they are starting it.

you mean it really is as easy as i first thought?! haha, i thought the time thing might be their first task, and you can only figure out the correct time with some complicated calculations. :teehee: glad that's not the case, it does make things easier. :naughty:

anyway, thanks for taking the time to look into it more closely, i couldn't be bothered yet. :teehee:

you mean it really is as easy as i first thought?! haha, i thought the time thing might be their first task, and you can only figure out the correct time with some complicated calculations. :teehee:

Yes I thought the same. :lmfao:

cool, thanks! :thumb_yello:

no,you have to register not only on the site but also for thecompetition... and then they offer you to start or join a team. guess it makes sense that if you want to be in a team with certain people, you all log in at the same time, as the way i understood it anyone can join a team once it is set up and still has spare places. :dunno:

where do I register myself after registering in this link???>>> http://www.swatch.com/user/register

EDIT: found it http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/mynethunt/createprofile

EDIT 2: just made a profile, who wants to have me in your team??? but for the 2nd prize, date to go to London is not good for me as well x)

Edited by BiaIchihara

Am I the only one who still isn't able to log in?? It just takes me back to the front page and logs me out immediately every time I try to log in. I'm about to give up on this crazyweird Swatch comp...

it works fine for me meanwhile... maybe it's some browser (security) settings? have you tried using a different browser?

it works fine for me meanwhile... maybe it's some browser (security) settings? have you tried using a different browser?

Yeah I've tried everything :( Cleared cookies, changed security settings, all types of different browsers, my iphone. But I think it might have to do with my location, so I'm trying to change my proxy settings now (This is ridicilous). Will keep you updated via messages :thumb_yello:

Am I the only one who still isn't able to log in?? It just takes me back to the front page and logs me out immediately every time I try to log in. I'm about to give up on this crazyweird Swatch comp...

No... I've the same problem!

Tried for 2 days now!

Created an account. Got the e-mail with "yaaay you're a member now"

And when i wanna log in, it just load for ages. Or throw me back to the front page.

Must be a Scandinavia thing:mf_rosetinted: annoying

I have a team "MikaFreaks" my name is Eva, I need 2 fans from 2 different countries, not France because it's where I live :mf_rosetinted:

I'm always ready for a trip in London, I'm the queen of puzzles and of complicated enigma :teehee:

If anybody want join my team you are welcome :wink2:

Could the three of us make a team maybe? :blush-anim-cl:

I'm bad at puzzles though :shocked:

English is ok and I have time to be online hopefully :teehee:

I just registered and it went fine :thumb_yello:

I don't care about the swatch, I want to see Mika :wub2:

Hopefully I'd be able to take a few days off work then if I know it early enough....but maybe that's only wishful thinking :aah:

My daughter is good at online games , she could help if she's around :teehee:

What' s the name of your team Allegra?

I'm not finding it :doh:

OK :thumb_yello:

Well, I've registered with the Swatch Club but haven't created a net hunt profile yet because I'm not sure whether I ought to try to play. I won't be online for a good portion of the first day, October 27, as I'll be on a plane on my way home from London. :doh: And I won't be playing to win a trip to London or meet Mika because the event date is our Thanksgiving, and I just can't miss that. But I would like to play for one of the other prizes, just for fun, and I am online almost all day every day... So, given those conditions, if anyone would like me on their team, let me know and I'll create a profile and we'll see how we do! :thumb_yello:

where do I register myself after registering in this link???>>> http://www.swatch.com/user/register

EDIT: found it http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/mynethunt/createprofile

EDIT 2: just made a profile, who wants to have me in your team??? but for the 2nd prize, date to go to London is not good for me as well x)

I clicked on that create a profile link, but don't see how to create one on there.

I have already registered, so what do I do on that page?

Well, I've registered with the Swatch Club but haven't created a net hunt profile yet because I'm not sure whether I ought to try to play. I won't be online for a good portion of the first day, October 27, as I'll be on a plane on my way home from London. :doh: And I won't be playing to win a trip to London or meet Mika because the event date is our Thanksgiving, and I just can't miss that. But I would like to play for one of the other prizes, just for fun, and I am online almost all day every day... So, given those conditions, if anyone would like me on their team, let me know and I'll create a profile and we'll see how we do! :thumb_yello:

I'd be happy to be on your team Deb:thumb_yello:

I clicked on that create a profile link, but don't see how to create one on there.

I have already registered, so what do I do on that page?

there's a ''register now'' button on the create a profile link, you click and put your nick name, timezone and choose a profile image

there's a ''register now'' button on the create a profile link, you click and put your nick name, timezone and choose a profile image

I clicked on that register link and it takes me to the one that I signed up with yesterday.

Edit: Sorted it out now, hadn't signed in. Got my profile up and running now.

Edited by RAK1

I clicked on that register link and it takes me to the one that I signed up with yesterday.

Edit: Sorted it out now, hadn't signed in. Got my profile up and running now.

great, good luck if you're joining the competition ;)