MIKA Announces Collaboration with SWATCH

krysady

No, i was waiting a gentlelady like you :thumb_yello:

So you can create the team after the registration moment?

I'm busy for 1 hour, then i'll register myself :bye:

No... It doesn't mention team members .... So as Christine said... Maybe they just allocate teams :aah:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I've worked it out. You can't use their clock because you have to enter 5 digits. It's about 382 hours from now (15933 beats x 86.4 seconds / 60 seconds / 60 minutes) which is around 9:30 in Toronto, so it would be 3:30 pm in Germany.

cool, thanks! :thumb_yello:

No... It doesn't mention team members .... So as Christine said... Maybe they just allocate teams :aah:

no, you have to register not only on the site but also for thecompetition... and then they offer you to start or join a team. guess it makes sense that if you want to be in a team with certain people, you all log in at the same time, as the way i understood it anyone can join a team once it is set up and still has spare places. :dunno:

Sorry it may not be 3:30 for you. When do you switch your clocks back? We are not switching until November 3rd so it will still be 9:30 am for me on October 27. But if you change your clocks before then it will be...2:30 I guess? :dunno:

Yay! that sounds fun ... but complicated (the registering I mean). I'll have to read more closely this evening. I'm not sure I can make it there yet but I'm in anyway. I LOVE puzzles!! :blush-anim-cl: I used to be good in math at school but it was 10 years ago :doh:

we only have the time of the first task so far, if i used that weird swatch time zone thing correctly then it's at about 9:30 am german time... guess they'll make it at different times every day, so everyone has a chance of winning. :dunno:

i managed to log in and register for the competition now. you can build your own teams. minimum age is 18. and the event in london will be on november 26, the winners will be there from nov 25-28.

Awesome. Means I will only have to skip 2 days. I already feel ill.

If only this lame site would let me login:mf_rosetinted:

I succeed to create an account this morning and create a team "MikaFreaks" but with my Iphone because it doesn't work with my computer connexion:aah: Every team needs 3 members of 3 different countries it's the rules.

no, you have to register not only on the site but also for thecompetition... and then they offer you to start or join a team. guess it makes sense that if you want to be in a team with certain people, you all log in at the same time, as the way i understood it anyone can join a team once it is set up and still has spare places. :dunno:

Ah right! Ok- thank you! :thumb_yello:

Gah this is so complicated :aah: dunno if i'll enter. even if i won i doubt i could go to london, no passport and i have a feeling my shutdown government would not get it to me in time. ..........i really want a Mika swatch tho. Anybody want to be on a team aiming to get 2nd place with me?

Gah this is so complicated :aah: dunno if i'll enter. even if i won i doubt i could go to london, no passport and i have a feeling my shutdown government would not get it to me in time. ..........i really want a Mika swatch tho. Anybody want to be on a team aiming to get 2nd place with me?

I don't think I can attend the trip if I win the first place, so count me in for the second prize :teehee::teehee::teehee:

I didn't dare saying it earlier but I'm aiming for 2nd place too lol :fisch: