Mika @ Private Event: Les Caves Du Roy @ Hotel Byblos

dcdeb

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I don't get what's the story with the man's belt :blink:http://instagram.com/p/dPusk9tLcA/

He wanted to jump too but didnt want to ruin his pricey pants...:mf_rosetinted:

Then his dad came up to him and convinced him not to, otherwise he'd have to face his mum's wrath...:mf_rosetinted:

Or else...they were having some sexy time backstage but didnt want to miss Mika jumping into the pool...

Edited by willywonka

He wanted to jump too but didnt want to ruin his pricey pants...:mf_rosetinted:

Then his dad came up to him and convinced him not to, otherwise he'd have to face his mum's wrath...:mf_rosetinted:

Or else...they were having some sexy time backstage but didnt want to miss Mika jumping into the pool...

I knew you know the true story :naughty: First I thought it's a rescue move,it looks like he jumped and didn't hit the water,nothing is moving on the pool's surface,no waves,nothing :blink:

Naaah,no miracle here,considering his weight :mf_rosetinted:

But what's the fuss about no splashing and the man in the belt?

No splashing to me means the pool was down enough for us not to see the splash, and the man in the belt is some security guy who thought maybe he was drowing and was ready to get undressed to jump into the water...

What i dont get is what the guy in the suit is doing? Slapping him???:blink:

But what's the fuss about no splashing and the man in the belt?

No splashing to me means the pool was down enough for us not to see the splash, and the man in the belt is some security guy who thought maybe he was drowing and was ready to get undressed to jump into the water...

What i dont get is what the guy in the suit is doing? Slapping him???:blink:

Yeah, that's the confusing bit - the guy in the suit :dunno:

Maybe it's not a belt but a piece of electronic equipment he doesn't want to jump into the water with. It looks to me like the other guy is trying to take something from his hand rather than trying to stop him. Or maybe something else was going on and this 2 second clip is totally out of context for anyone to be able to interpret who they are and what they are doing. Or maybe I don't even care so why am I even talking about it. :naughty:

And every time I look at this video clip, all I can think is, "OMG, what if Mika hadn't jumped high enough and his foot had caught on that rope?" It could have been a mighty painful belly-flop. Or worse. :shocked:

Yes, I'm a worrywart. :teehee:

And every time I look at this video clip, all I can think is, "OMG, what if Mika hadn't jumped high enough and his foot had caught on that rope?" It could have been a mighty painful belly-flop. Or worse. :shocked:

I had the same thought :teehee:

That jump looks awfully high...

But remember MIKA is very well trained in jumping high - at every gig, and maybe outside, for what I know :wink2: One day we might see him at the Olympics, hehe :teehee:

Love,love

me

everytime i watch this gif, and i watch it a lot, i worry that's gonna happen. even though i know it didnt happen, i still worry. Its the same whenever i see vids of him doing anything dangerous, Mika is so fragile :teehee:

Has anyone figured out what those things in the pool are?

That was also my worry.... Then I remembered his high jumps during gigs :mf_rosetinted: