MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Mika saying "Ze Voice" :lmfao: it made him laugh :biggrin2:

And "Live Your Life" was played as background music :biggrin2:

I hope the wonderful Lebanese singer choses Mika :hair:

Even my Mika hater husband is watching and following the show :jawdrop: ...I think Mika's charm is begining to work on him :wink2:

Ha I saw her! she's great! I think she'll choose Mika :teehee:

Edit: Oh she didn't...:blink:

Edited by lollipop161

Mika saying "Ze Voice" :lmfao: it made him laugh :biggrin2:

And "Live Your Life" was played as background music :biggrin2:

I hope the wonderful Lebanese singer choses Mika :hair:

Even my Mika hater husband is watching and following the show :jawdrop: ...I think Mika's charm is begining to work on him :wink2:

Wow ... it seems that miracles do exist Anne. :naughty:

"well, I won't push on the libanese origin cause nowadays everybody comes from everywhere

BUT YOU KNOW I WAS BORN IN BEIRUT "

:floor: :floor: :floor:

And the fridge thing... he's damn right, but :aah:

I suppose there's at least one more person who would be happy with him getting a car or a fridge or she'll need to rent a warehouse for the prizes, sooner or later.

Edited by Elwendin

Ha I saw her! she's great! I think she'll choose Mika :teehee:

Edit: Oh she didn't...:blink:

"well, I won't push on the libanese origin cause nowadays everybody comes from everywhere

BUT YOU KNOW I WAS BORN IN BEIRUT "

:floor: :floor: :floor:

And the fridge thing... he's damn right, but :aah:

I suppose there's at least one more person who would be happy with him getting a car or a fridge or she'll need to rent a warehouse for the prizes, sooner or later.

I'm sorry she didn't chose him but she is a Florent Pagny fan....

my husband talked so I didn't hear the fridge thing :sneaky2:

SO . . .

Team Mika ‏@Team_MikaTV

'Les trois nouveaux talents de la Team Mika en image.'

@ElodieMartelet

@fabiennedellamo

et Quentin.

https://twitter.com/Team_MikaTV/status/427212193168228353/photo/1

Thanks Alice :huglove:

I don't know if this link was posted before but here you can download freely the whole show (except for the 'la suite' parts): http://www.zone-telechargement.com/docu-spect-sport/spectacles. Just search for 'the voix la plus belle voix'. You don't have to register and you don't need torrent software. :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot Annie !!

may I ask, which button should I click ??? too much buttons are !!:aah:

http://www.zone-telechargement.com/docu-spect-sport/spectacles/43438-the-voice-la-plus-belle-voix-saison-03-2014.html

voice.jpg

Thanks a lot Annie !!

http://www.zone-telechargement.com/docu-spect-sport/spectacles/43438-the-voice-la-plus-belle-voix-saison-03-2014.html

voice.jpg

Eriko, they are also available at mikawebsite.com to watch and download

Guys I need your help... I want to translate for my page what Mika is saying to Amir (2nd episode)- and After he left, he talked about Tel Aviv with Jenifer and I have to know what he says, it drives me crazy! :aah:

It's here:http://www.mikafrance.com/news-983-the-voice-recap-videos-episode-2.html

Merci!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by lollipop161

Guys I need your help... I want to translate for my page what Mika is saying to Amir (2nd episode)- and After he left, he talked about Tel Aviv with Jennifer and I have to know what he says, it drives me crazy! :aah:

It's here:http://www.mikafrance.com/news-983-the-voice-recap-videos-episode-2.html

Merci!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't watch again so I may be wrong but if I remember well he asks her if she recognises Amir from her Tel Aviv gig (like he was in the audience) She teases him by saying yes, so he wonders if it's really true, then she says this isn't true, she was joking

What I like in this is that I think it can prove once again that Mika does remember people from gigs :wink2:

I didn't watch again so I may be wrong but if I remember well he asks her if she recognises Amir from her Tel Aviv gig (like he was in the audience) She teases him by saying yes, so he wonders if it's really true, then she says this isn't true, she was joking

What I like in this is that I think it can prove once again that Mika does remember people from gigs :wink2:

Thank you! I never knew she had a gig in Tel Aviv...

God I must take some French classes :aah:

Have you seen this video?

It's a Mika mix from the 2 first episodes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIzZPZ5BZ8c&feature=youtu.be

Love it!!! :teehee:

Edited by lollipop161

Thanks a lot Annie !!

:naughty:

7dwi.jpg

I use the ones with a red circle. These work fine for me, but if they don't work for you then you can try the other ones too. They are just different sites where you can download the shows. :thumb_yello:

Eriko, they are also available at mikawebsite.com to watch and download

I know, but the difference with this site is that you can download the complete show (without la suite part) in one part, while at mikawebsite the show is cut in different parts. :wink2:

7dwi.jpg

I use the ones with a red circle. These work fine for me, but if they don't work for you then you can try the other ones too. They are just different sites where you can download the shows. :thumb_yello:

I know, but the difference with this site is that you can download the complete show (without la suite part) in one part, while at mikawebsite the show is cut in different parts. :wink2:

but #3 isn't available yet right?

7dwi.jpg

That's true :blush-anim-cl:

But I'm so not tech that once I find something that works for me I stick to it :doh:

The whole show together is better of course :thumb_yello:

When are they going to stop wearing these clothes. I can't take another week of the same outfits. :shocked:

Yeah it's the same case with every The Voice :aah:

How many shooting days they had with the chairs? Maybe it's the same day every episode...

When are they going to stop wearing these clothes. I can't take another week of the same outfits. :shocked:

:naughty: they wear the same clothing until they go live, so that it's easier to mix the auditions. they did the same thing here in Quebec. That way you can't tell they took people from day 1 & mixed with day 4.

in doing that, the public can't tell that 6 in a row picked ex: garou instead of Mika etc.... :aah:

:naughty: they wear the same clothing until they go live, so that it's easier to mix the auditions. they did the same thing here in Quebec. That way you can't tell they took people from day 1 & mixed with day 4.

in doing that, the public can't tell that 6 in a row picked ex: garou instead of Mika etc.... :aah:

In fact, they wear the same clothing for all "blind auditions" and other clothing for all registrations of the "battles" and other clothing for all registrations of "épreuve ultime"

:)

I know they do it for continuity but the price is too high. If they want to mix it up so you can't see they chose Garou 6 times in a row then just mix it up. I'd rather see them in different outfits from one singer to the next than to see them wearing the same things for weeks on end. Before the Voice even started airing I was thinking that Mika has been wearing that blue suit every single day since October. And that was before it was on for 3 weeks. :shocked:

To be honest when I watched The Voice the previous years I never noticed they were always wearing the same clothes for the auditions.. But... they were all wearing black as far as I recall. Blame it all on Mika's blue suit this year :teehee:

I know they do it for continuity but the price is too high. If they want to mix it up so you can't see they chose Garou 6 times in a row then just mix it up. I'd rather see them in different outfits from one singer to the next than to see them wearing the same things for weeks on end. Before the Voice even started airing I was thinking that Mika has been wearing that blue suit every single day since October. And that was before it was on for 3 weeks. :shocked:

quite agree :)

To be honest when I watched The Voice the previous years I never noticed they were always wearing the same clothes for the auditions.. But... they were all wearing black as far as I recall. Blame it all on Mika's blue suit this year :teehee:

The only one I am not noticing is Garou. Florent's jacket is pretty obvious too. And Jenifer looks smoking hot in that dress but it's just time for her to put on something else. :naughty: