MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

To think I used to love that electric blue suit.......:aah:

I got to watch about an hour and a half of the show yesterday and quite enjoyed it despite the language barrier. There's some great talent, and it seems like unusual talent is much more encouraged on the European

shows. America seems to only want white boys with guitars. One of the many reasons I gave up on American Idol.

Husbands..... Why are they so threatened by Mika? He's famous and inacessible. I don't get it. Is it the good looks, manners and charm? My husband's Mika aversion seems to grow in proportion to my adoration of him. He has developed what I call the Mika Eye Roll. But I'm glad to say my 13yo watched a good portion of the show with me yesterday. She actually seemed to like it and asked my a bunch of questions and was trying to understand some of the words. She was genuinely disappointed when we had to leave before we could find out who the girl from Beirut picked. Hope!

The only one I am not noticing is Garou. Florent's jacket is pretty obvious too. And Jenifer looks smoking hot in that dress but it's just time for her to put on something else. :naughty:

and Florent's hair is always the same too :naughty:

if it's any consolation, Mika lost a button last week.

Jenifer told him his clothes is falling apart :naughty:

I know they do it for continuity but the price is too high. If they want to mix it up so you can't see they chose Garou 6 times in a row then just mix it up. I'd rather see them in different outfits from one singer to the next than to see them wearing the same things for weeks on end. Before the Voice even started airing I was thinking that Mika has been wearing that blue suit every single day since October. And that was before it was on for 3 weeks. :shocked:

I have to catch up the last two shows. Hubby doesn't want to watch The Voice. I don't mind the coaches wearing the same outfit every week, but it's maybe because I wear a uniform at work :teehee:

In fact, they wear the same clothing for all "blind auditions" and other clothing for all registrations of the "battles" and other clothing for all registrations of "épreuve ultime"

:)

To be honest when I watched The Voice the previous years I never noticed they were always wearing the same clothes for the auditions.. But... they were all wearing black as far as I recall. Blame it all on Mika's blue suit this year :teehee:

To think I used to love that electric blue suit.......:aah:

I got to watch about an hour and a half of the show yesterday and quite enjoyed it despite the language barrier. There's some great talent, and it seems like unusual talent is much more encouraged on the European

shows. America seems to only want white boys with guitars. One of the many reasons I gave up on American Idol.

Husbands..... Why are they so threatened by Mika? He's famous and inacessible. I don't get it. Is it the good looks, manners and charm? My husband's Mika aversion seems to grow in proportion to my adoration of him. He has developed what I call the Mika Eye Roll. But I'm glad to say my 13yo watched a good portion of the show with me yesterday. She actually seemed to like it and asked my a bunch of questions and was trying to understand some of the words. She was genuinely disappointed when we had to leave before we could find out who the girl from Beirut picked. Hope!

My husband was that way too :sneaky2: But he has changed a lot because although he used to switch channels and radio stations whenever Mika was one , he now actually let's The Voice on when I watch it on TV :thumb_yello: But it was worse than the war of the roses :sneaky2: to get there but it worked :thumb_yello: He understood how much Mika meant to me and when I find a date to go and see him he says yes as well :thumb_yello:

and Florent's hair is always the same too :naughty:

if it's any consolation, Mika lost a button last week.

Jenifer told him his clothes is falling apart :naughty:

:lmfao:

I have to catch up the last two shows. Hubby doesn't want to watch The Voice. I don't mind the coaches wearing the same outfit every week, but it's maybe because I wear a uniform at work :teehee:

Mika does that too. :lmfao:

I don't mind that they wear the same clothes , Mika always looks good to me :wub2: I would say something else but that would be too naughty :blush-anim-cl::teehee::das:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

:naughty:

I use the ones with a red circle. These work fine for me, but if they don't work for you then you can try the other ones too. They are just different sites where you can download the shows. :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot !!:huglove:

I'll try to do.

I've been watching the 3rd show and have to make a pause (I'll have to fetch my daughter from school). I've watched 80 minutes of the show and think Mika makes relevant comments. He plays his role to perfection. Hats off, Mika!, you're not a fraud, you're a legitimate coach :thumb_yello:

I like the concept of this show. It's got none of what I hated about Star Academy: there's just a brief summary of the candidates' lives and their vocal performances are all that matter. We don't care about what they eat, what they were.

Among the candidates who joined Team Mika (Quentin, the cello player, Elodie the 18-year_old guitar player and Fabienne, the vocalist), I really like Elodie. Fabienne was great too and I wished she was asked to sing another song. She's definitely an 'exotic' choice as Mika put it. She could become a favourite.

I was very surprised to see among the candidates former famous singers like Douchka. Her song choice startled me ('Ave Maria') because she stayed associated with Disney. She was one of the Disney singers like Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus and I used to love her when I was a young girl.

I'll watch the rest of the show and will have to watch the second show too :wink2:

I was very surprised to see among the candidates former famous singers like Douchka. Her song choice startled me ('Ave Maria') because she stayed associated with Disney. She was one of the Disney singers like Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus and I used to love her when I was a young girl.

Yes that was rather unfortunate. And so is the name Douchka. :aah:

Hello I'm Antoine, webmaster of MikaWebsite[.Com!] :)

Now, all shows of "The Voice" and "The Voice, La Suite" are downloadable in 1 part on http://www.mikawebsite.com :) You can also view all shows

"The Voice" & "La Suite" n°1 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-prime-n1-voice-la-suite-episode-n1/

"The Voice" & "La Suite" n°2 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-prime-n2-voice-la-suite-episode-n2/

"The Voice" & "La Suite" n°3 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-prime-n3-voice-la-suite-episode-n3/