MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

The 8 of them are selected to be part of the Voice 2014 Summer Tour.

My favourite one is Elodie, she is great and I loved her from the beginning but I know hormones will get phones and call for cute guys to win the game :wink2:.

My favourite one is Elodie, she is great and I loved her from the beginning but I know hormones will get phones and call for cute guys to win the game :wink2:.

If Kendji wins this competition perhaps it will become clearer why these shows are a farce and little to do with music.

If Kendji wins this competition perhaps it will become clearer why these shows are a farce and little to do with music.

I hope the candidate will be chosen with people's ears. Kendji showed his 6 packs in The Voice la suite :doh: it may win him votes. I hope Elodie will be Mika's final candidate *crosses fingers*

I hope the candidate will be chosen with people's ears. Kendji showed his 6 packs in The Voice la suite :doh: it may win him votes. I hope Elodie will be Mika's final candidate *crosses fingers*

If I were a contestant on this show next year I would not want Mika as a coach. Well not unless I could only compete by being "a risk" and not by having better vocal skills than everyone else. :naughty:

If I were a contestant on this show next year I would not want Mika as a coach. Well not unless I could only compete by being "a risk" and not by having better vocal skills than everyone else. :naughty:

Next year? No, please, don't say it out loud :lalala::naughty:

Next year? No, please, don't say it out loud :lalala::naughty:

Oh sorry I wasn't thinking that :lmfao: I just meant that after seeing Mika coach he is not the one I would choose. No one would have realized what kinds of decisions he would make before the show started. :naughty:

From Mikawebsite

How much the coaches are paid. Mika was offered 900 000 euros according to a tabloid.

The Voice : les salaires des coachs révélés

Publié le 26 avril 2014

Dans The Voice, les salaires des coachs font rêver, mais ne sont pas tout à fait égaux, d’après des révélations de Public. Il y a même un écart de 50% entre le plus gros et le plus bas salaire!

thevoice-salaires

Dans The Voice, si les stars de l’émission sont les talents, il ne faut pas pour autant négliger les coachs, sans qui The Voice n’aurait pas la même saveur. Et pour la saison 3 débutée le 11 janvier dernier, il y a eu du changement avec l’arrivée de Mika venu remplacer Louis Bertignac.

Le chanteur international aux millions d’albums vendus à travers le monde est venu occuper le siège de juré et ne déçoit pas. Mika est vif, drôle, passionné et même totalement déjanté. Avec son emploi du temps qu’il partage entre la France, pour The Voice, les Etats-Unis et même l’Italie où il était aussi juré pour la saison 7 de X Factor, Mika reste efficace. La présence d’un tel artiste, multilingue de surcroît, a un coût, un coût révélé par Public qui a dévoilé les salaires des jurés de The Voice.

C’est ainsi que l’on apprend que Mika a touché presque un million d’euros pour mettre un joli costume et jouer au coach. Le chanteur britanico-libanais a en effet perçu selon Public la coquette somme de 900 000 euros. C’est le plus gros salaire des jurés de The Voice cette année. Mika est suivi toujours selon Public par Florent Pagny qui aurait gagné 800 000 euros, soit 100 000 de moins que Mika.

En bas du classement on retrouve Jenifer avec 500 000 euros et enfin Garou qui gagne 2 fois moins que Mika, soit 450 000 euros. Pas étonnant qu’avec de tels écarts, quelques tensions auraient selon les rumeurs éclaté entre les jurés.

Public explique que ce salaire n’inclut pas certains frais comme les repas ou les déplacements. Or, Mika a une vie professionnelle qui lui demande d’être partout à la fois. Florent Pagny vit en Patagonie et a aussi vécu aux Etats-Unis où étaient scolarisés ses enfants. Et enfin, Garou est québécois.

Source : Staragora.com

Partager la publication "The Voice : les salaires des coachs révélés"

From Mikawebsite

How much the coaches are paid. Mika was offered 900 000 euros according to a tabloid.

I hope he is getting that and more from X Factor. Because I can't imagine any other reason he'd do a second season. Although if he is receiving €2-3 million (with endorsements) from these shows I think the chances he will go back to worldwide touring are slim to none. I mean why would anyone want to play venues of 1500 people and sit on a tourbus when they have this kind of income and the ability to perform at arenas and headline festivals in France and Italy? :dunno:

I was at the Voice yesterday (with my children and my son's best friend). We were on the coaches' sides, next to Florent Pagny.

We won 4 tickets and headed to Paris to be there around 5pm.We didn't know there would be a very big queue (we were told we were 1200) and we finally reached the pit around 7.45 pm. :shocked:

As we were in the middle of the queue, we found that spot on the side, near the candidates' exit and the coaches. From where I was, I could see Meggie, Leila and Sephira.

It turned out to be quite a good spot ;) My children and their friend were very happy to shake hands with the coaches and most of the candidates. :thumb_yello:

Standing on my feet for 7 hours was a bit too much for me and I wouldn't do it soon but it was a nice experience and the first time I was among the audience of a tv program.

I was surprised to discover it was not easy to hear what the coaches said because their microphones were not very efficient (we could hear Nikos better). I was also surprised that the stage & the pit were so small. They look so big on my screen!

The coaches and tv presenters were several times looked after by make-up artists and hairdressers and that was funny.

We could feel the candidates's stress and feelings (joy, disappointment or sadness. Poor Charlie). The coaches talk a lot together between the candidates' performances (during the adverts or Nikos' reminders to phone to select our favourite candidate of each team) and they seem to tell each other what they think.

Some of our favourites are gone. When we went out, after the show, my son shook hands with Lioan and Eliott. That was sweet of them.

I'm sorry I didn't meet you either Muriel.. :no: I was behind Maggie too with Mélanie. It's nice to know it was a good experience for you and the children :thumb_yello:

I must say that of all the contestants, Kendji is the one that grew on me the most. Not because of his abs, but because there is something in the way he sings that lights up the room :thumb_yello:

I hope he is getting that and more from X Factor. Because I can't imagine any other reason he'd do a second season. Although if he is receiving €2-3 million (with endorsements) from these shows I think the chances he will go back to worldwide touring are slim to none. I mean why would anyone want to play venues of 1500 people and sit on a tourbus when they have this kind of income and the ability to perform at arenas and headline festivals in France and Italy? :dunno:

900 000 is a minimum because the last paragraph says there are fees no included like travel fares or food. I don't know if the tabloid's true but it could be the price to get Mika for a whole season. Like you, I don't see why Mika would not sign for another season over here or in Italy because it's a lot of easy money.

I'm sorry I didn't meet you either Muriel.. :no: I was behind Maggie too with Mélanie. It's nice to know it was a good experience for you and the children :thumb_yello:

I didn't know you were there :huglove:. What a pity! Were there other MFCers last night?

I really enjoyed this week's show... I usually don't care for Wesley, but his version of the Goldman song was really moving. How I miss that singer:shocked:

That's funny because I usually like Wesley but didn't enjoy his last 2 performances.

I must say that of all the contestants, Kendji is the one that grew on me the most. Not because of his abs, but because there is something in the way he sings that lights up the room :thumb_yello:

Kendji seems a nice guy and he can sing but he's not the best contestant imo.

That's funny because I usually like Wesley but didn't enjoy his last 2 performances.

Kendji seems a nice guy and he can sing but he's not the best contestant imo.

No he's far from the best, I totally agree. But music is more than perfect technique and there are some things that can't be explain...

No he's far from the best, I totally agree. But music is more than perfect technique and there are some things that can't be explain...

I get what you mean. Kendji is a bit of fresh air, real enthusiasm and even his eyes kind of sparkle when he sings.

I don't care about perfect technique either. Manon is not perfect and neither is Igit. But Kendji is still in the middle of this pack and if he was physically unattractive we wouldn't even be having this conversation because he would have been long gone.

I don't care about perfect technique either. Manon is not perfect and neither is Igit. But Kendji is still in the middle of this pack and if he was physically unattractive we wouldn't even be having this conversation because he would have been long gone.

Igit is not as physically attractive (according to many people's standards. Not mine :wink2:) as Frero, Kendji, Charlie or Amir and I'm glad he's still here.

Igit is not as physically attractive (according to many people's standards. Not mine :wink2:) as Frero, Kendji, Charlie or Amir and I'm glad he's still here.

Yes if Igit wins it will restore my faith in humanity. :naughty:

Yes! A good show with very good singers...i loved Elodie above all... :wub2:

what does Mika say during the suite? I can't understand all... :blink:

From what I remember, he was wondering how his contestants will cope with touring life... He was also explained the difference between "le trac", which is stress and "la traque" being surrounded by people. In many occasion, he said la trac when talking about being stressed

From what I remember, he was wondering how his contestants will cope with touring life... He was also explained the difference between "le trac", which is stress and "la traque" being surrounded by people. In many occasion, he said la trac when talking about being stressed

That's it. It was about Mika's mistake. He used 'la' instead of 'le' before the word 'trac' so it meant something else 'la traque' (same pronounciation but different article and different spelling). Mika also said they would have to cope with stress and mobs but they also will have to reinvent their performances every night not to do the same routine all over again.