MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

I think Mika had an "eagle" on his jacket, because he sang "L'aigle noir" at the end with Kendji, "the black eagle".

Mika singing l'aigle noir with Kendji? :shocked:

I'm not sure whether I can't wait to see it or don't want to see it. How did they do?

I'm not sure whether I can't wait to see it or don't want to see it. How did they do?

They did great, why don't you wanna see it?

They were smiling a bit, I prefer a more serious look on this song, cuz after all Barbara was singing about how her father raped her...but they did great !

Wow, congrats Mika and Kendji! I haven't watched it yet, so firstly I couldn't believe it! though, who else could be the winner from there four? :boing:

After Kendji it would have been Maximilien with Garou. But come on, no one's better than coach Mika !

They did great, why don't you wanna see it?

They were smiling a bit, I prefer a more serious look on this song, cuz after all Barbara was singing about how her father raped her...but they did great !

That would be one reason for not wanting to see it. I love that song, gives me the chills every time I hear it. And I know Mika can sing Barbara, he proved that with la solitude, which frankly I like better than the original. But I don't think serious/sad songs are Kendji's strongest point, and Mika can go either way with them too. That's why I had, and still have, my doubts. I'll watch it at some point though, for sure.

That would be one reason for not wanting to see it. I love that song, gives me the chills every time I hear it. And I know Mika can sing Barbara, he proved that with la solitude, which frankly I like better than the original. But I don't think serious/sad songs are Kendji's strongest point, and Mika can go either way with them too. That's why I had, and still have, my doubts. I'll watch it at some point though, for sure.

True...they did try to control their shining innocent faces ;)

but yeah I understand, L'aigle noir is my favorite french song, no one will ever interpret it like barbara, but they did a great job.

Their performance makes me cry, has never expected it could be but it was:blush-anim-cl:

I don't know the original version of Barbara,but I think they did great,imo :thumb_yello:

I think they did great, really .That was quite touching. I am definitely not a fan of Kendji but for once he surprised me ( it was about time as it was the very last song of season 3 xd)

So of course now I am torn between yay Mika won and arf, Kendji won but the good side is we should have them both on the TF1 news tomorrow.

(And for those who didn't see it yet and were wondering: he walks, dances, jumps and all (and plays with the confettis, of course), so the toes incident doesn't look that bad)

Edited by Melyssa

They did great, really.That was quite touching. I am definitely not a fan of Kendji but for once he surprised me ( it was about time as it was the very last song of season 3 xd)

So of course now I am torn between yay Mika won and arf, Kendji won but the good side is we should have them both on the TF1 news tomorrow.

(And for those who didn't see it yet and were wondering: he walks, dances, jumps and all (and plays with the confettis, of course), so the toes incident doesn't look that bad)

well said Melyssa, felt the same

Edited by Littlelady

Yay!!! I'm glad they won!!

:groupwave:

Mika is #Ironman :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Sarina

I think they did great, really .That was quite touching. I am definitely not a fan of Kendji but for once he surprised me ( it was about time as it was the very last song of season 3 xd)

I hope so, we expect him to dance on his toes in a few days :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not enthusiastic about Kendji either. He can sing but nothing special imo. I found it very funny that when the announce was made he didn't seem to care :naughty::blink:

Apparently there's a new single coming out in June. Mika was surprised, when Nikos announced it ! but Yay !

It seemed like a gaffe, Mika was shocked :mikasweat: That would be fantastic news of course

Volare ohhh cantare oh oh oh oh!!! :excite:

Apparently there's a new single coming out in June. Mika was surprised, when Nikos announced it ! but Yay !

:shocked: wow!! Great news!!

I don't want to break the party but I would be careful with the single news as when Nikos said it Mika looked like "who me? Why didn't anyone tell me about it?!" :aah:

Great Pic!! :wub2:

Now that it's over if I had to resume what I will remember about this Voice adventure, it would pretty much look like it :mf_rosetinted:

garoumeks_zpsd4ff87b4.gif

New single in June???:excite: So soon....? :blink:

I totally hope so!!:mikasweat:

Really happy for Mika and Kendji!!!

It's crazy to think that so many people in Tel Aviv watched mika performing and winning, it was so worth it thanks to Amir :aah:

Helllllllllllllllllo!!!!

New videos on MikaWebsite[.Com!] :)

1399762973-barbara.png

Mika & Kendji sing "L'Aigle Noir" : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-kendji-chantent-laigle-noir/'>http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-kendji-chantent-laigle-noir/

1399763000-bluesb.png

Mika, Jenifer, Florent Pagny, Garou sing « Everybody Needs Somebody » : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-jenifer-florent-pagny-garou-chantent-everybody-needs-somebody/'>http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-jenifer-florent-pagny-garou-chantent-everybody-needs-somebody/

"The Voice" prime n°17 (La Finale) & "La Suite" n°18 coming soon on http://www.mikawebsite.com