MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Awwww. Poor Flo. I loved Flo. That's one thing I hate about shows like this. I get attached to the contestants and I feel really bad when they go.

Right now, I like Igit, Manon and Kendji.

Apart from his physical appearance and young age, let's not forget that Kendji is also part of the Gypsy community.. They are following him closely and I think voting massively too. I think it's highly possible he will win in the end...

Apart from his physical appearance and young age, let's not forget that Kendji is also part of the Gypsy community.. They are following him closely and I think voting massively too. I think it's highly possible he will win in the end...

Yes, I also think it's highly possible that Kendrji could win.

Not because of hormones. Who is watching shows like these? Which age, which gender, which education? The most of us decides because of the song, of the voice and of symphaty who is fav or not. For example I don't like tunnels, the ones with I don't like that much. And I always loved Gypsy, so I love Kendrji when he sings Gypsy. :teehee:

The question is who has the biggest fan community and who can activate them.

think probably a male singer will win, also the ladies, espc .Elodie and Maron are great, cause if audience is involved, it mostly ends up the same:naughty: and to be fair, Kendi last performnce was the best he did so far( has nothing to do that he is in Mikas team), in my eyes Igitt is a great performer as well... however, we will see( xes, andI'm glad that Charlie is out, pretty face, perfect womanizer, maybe men too, but boring.... just my two cents:naughty::naughty:

Are Kendji and Frero actual real gypsies? Their community absolutely fascinates me.

Anyone knows if in The Voice, coaches write the song perform by his/her team finalist?

On the brazilian version, in the final, all constestants (4 last year) performed songs from other artists

On the brazilian version, in the final, all constestants (4 last year) performed songs from other artists

You mean covers? Or new songs written for them?

In the Quebec version, finalists performs a new song especially written for them, usually by the coach as a majority of them are songwriters... That's why I'm wondering... Would be great to hear a new song written by Mika

You mean covers? Or new songs written for them?

In the Quebec version, finalists performs a new song especially written for them, usually by the coach as a majority of them are songwriters... That's why I'm wondering... Would be great to hear a new song written by Mika

covers

though I don't watch The Voice I might watch it for a new song by Mika

Anyone knows if in The Voice, coaches write the song perform by his/her team finalist?

I don't know, I've never watched this program before. That would be great but Mika said he can't write lyrics in French and Kendji can't speak English :teehee:.

Are Kendji and Frero actual real gypsies? Their community absolutely fascinates me.

I believe only Kendji is a Gypsie. Am I wrong?

@littlelady: that's interesting how our perceptions differ. I've never regarded Charlie as a womanizer. He's rather shy and sweet.

I don't think it was the case last year - well I'm sure they didn't sing a song written by their coaches but I don't think they had songs written for them anyway.

I would love it tho, I liked the idea very much in the Quebec Version, but in here we may have a small problem... Mika is the only songwriter of the 4 :aah:

So today I found an article about Amir in the Israeli news, in "mako", which means it's getting serious :naughty:

http://www.mako.co.il/music-news/world/Article-7c0180447d6a541006.htm

Mika is not mentioned (:sneaky2:), but by the comments there he has also lots of Israeli fans, so I hope they'll get to know mika (over again) through him :blush-anim-cl:

I'm working on comments like "Mika is one of the coaches, remember him?" :aah:

They didn't do that for the first 2 seasons here in any case

Kendji is a gypsy, the Frero are just cool surfing boys from South West France :teehee:

I read somewhere that Mika said to Garou "ta gueule" (I don't know if in the live show or in La Suite).

Is it true?

Yes, I think so (don't remember if it was this Saturday or the last one), but it was in an affectionate way :wink2:

I don't think it was the case last year - well I'm sure they didn't sing a song written by their coaches but I don't think they had songs written for them anyway.

I would love it tho, I liked the idea very much in the Quebec Version, but in here we may have a small problem... Mika is the only songwriter of the 4 :aah:

Yes, I find of version to be very good, they even mentionned last night that among all the versions, La Voix is the most watched, in relation to its population...

This year, one of the coaches was Isabelle Boulay, who doesn't write songs, but she had her co-coach to write it.

Guess it's unique for here...

I read somewhere that Mika said to Garou "ta gueule" (I don't know if in the live show or in La Suite).

Is it true?

Yes, I think so (don't remember if it was this Saturday or the last one), but it was in an affectionate way :wink2:

Yes he did, but it was more of a joke than anything...

In his last Montreal show, he did say "ta gueule" to someone who couldn't stop screaming his hame:shocked::teehee: personnally, I think she deserved it:mf_rosetinted:

In his last Montreal show, he did say "ta gueule" to someone who couldn't stop screaming his hame:shocked::teehee: personnally, I think she deserved it:mf_rosetinted:

Just a question: what does "ta gueule" mean? Is it offensive or a joke? my French is not improving much, I'm afraid. :doh:

Yes, I thought it was so :original:

But do you remember when he said it? I have seen almost all of last saturday show, but I have not heard it.

Just a question: what does "ta gueule" mean? Is it offensive or a joke? my French is not improving much, I'm afraid. :doh:

In depends how it is said and to whom :wink2: To someone you barely know, without a jocking voice, it is very offensive, it is more than "shut up" imo, as "gueule" is a bad word in itself (we would say "Ferme la" to say shut up). But it means the same

But do you remember when he said it? I have seen almost all of last saturday show, but I have not heard it.

I don't remember, sorry

In the after, while debriefing his candidates' performances, I think!

I'll go with Alireine, it's more offensive than shut up and it is rude (in intensity it would be closer to "shut the f**k up", maybe. Or somewhere between the two, let's say), but he didn't mean it as an insult. But then it still is a bad word and they aren't allowed to swear on the show (also if I remember he said it very loudly xD), hence Nikos interrupting him to say something like "sorry did you just say 'ta gueule'?" . The joys of Live Television :teehee:

He said it this week, I'd say it was near the end of the aftershow but I'm not sure. If I remember well it was when he discovered he has won the... well I don't know what he has won, he doesn't know what he has won, I don't think anybody knows what it was but he has won it :aah:

Edit: just checked, it is approx 15 minutes before the end of the after ;)

Edited by Melyssa