MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

In the after, while debriefing his candidates' performances, I think!

I'll go with Alireine, it's more offensive than shut up and it is rude (in intensity it would be closer to "shut the f**k up", maybe. Or somewhere between the two, let's say), but he didn't mean it as an insult. But then it still is a bad word and they aren't allowed to swear on the show (also if I remember he said it very loudly xD), hence Nikos interrupting him to say something like "sorry did you just say 'ta gueule'?" . The joys of Live Television :teehee:

He said it this week, I'd say it was near the end of the aftershow but I'm not sure. If I remember well it was when he discovered he has won the... well I don't know what he has won, he doesn't know what he has won, I don't think anybody knows what it was but he has won it :aah:

Edit: just checked, it is approx 15 minutes before the end of the after ;)

Thank you very much! :thumb_yello:

He said it this week, I'd say it was near the end of the aftershow but I'm not sure. If I remember well it was when he discovered he has won the... well I don't know what he has won, he doesn't know what he has won, I don't think anybody knows what it was but he has won it :aah:

Edit: just checked, it is approx 15 minutes before the end of the after ;)

that's so true :lol3:

Was just watching again the video of Kiss, how amazing it is!! It's been like a dream come true for me to hear Mika cover a Prince song. Mika's performance was excellent:wub2::wub2:

By the way I think this week's suit was certainly the best one so far. Super classy and the butterflies were such a wonderful detail!

Could anyone please translate what the judges are saying after Amir's performance, especially Mika?? It's here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=594175367344773&stream_ref=10

Thanks!! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Mika said that Amir is really good but last week's performance was better than this one's.

VIDEO

The Voice - Exclu MYTF1 : Kendji et Mika en toute intimité...

Scoop ! Kendji interprètera le classique " Belle" de la comédie musicale "Notre dame de Paris". Une chanson "Magnifique" selon Mika, qui a tout pour mettre en valeur les qualités vocales de son talent. Et en écoutant un premier aperçu de l'interprétation de Kendji, dans l'intimité d'une séance de coaching, on se rend compte que la voix grave et suave du jeune talent s'accorde à merveille avec la mélodie de la chanson originale. Ne ratez pas la performance de Kendji pour la demi-finale de The Voice, ce soir à 20H55.

exclu-mytf1-kendji-et-mika-en-toute-intimite-11151009rhjwb.jpg?v=1

TF1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/coulisses/exclu-mytf1-kendji-et-mika-en-toute-intimite-8412800.html

YT

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_168587066

I just saw the Mikatweet from The Voice. I guess I get to be the first to weigh in on The Suit of the Week. Big surprise, I love it. It's got two of my favorite things on it, flowers and cute woodland creatures. How can you go wrong? Is it embroidered? If so, a lot of work must have gone into it. The 9yos opinion was "Cool!" The 14yo rolled her eyes. Husband is busy and had no comment. That's our fashion report.

VIDEO

The Voice - Exclu MYTF1 : Kendji et Mika en toute intimité...

Scoop ! Kendji interprètera le classique " Belle" de la comédie musicale "Notre dame de Paris". Une chanson "Magnifique" selon Mika, qui a tout pour mettre en valeur les qualités vocales de son talent. Et en écoutant un premier aperçu de l'interprétation de Kendji, dans l'intimité d'une séance de coaching, on se rend compte que la voix grave et suave du jeune talent s'accorde à merveille avec la mélodie de la chanson originale. Ne ratez pas la performance de Kendji pour la demi-finale de The Voice, ce soir à 20H55.

exclu-mytf1-kendji-et-mika-en-toute-intimite-11151009rhjwb.jpg?v=1

TF1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/coulisses/exclu-mytf1-kendji-et-mika-en-toute-intimite-8412800.html

YT

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_168587066

Thanks Eriko :huglove:

The 4 finalists are Kendji, Wesley, Maximilien and Amir... not what I expected...

well, some have really nice voice, but i'm not sure if they were the best.

i don't particularly agree with the choices :blush-anim-cl:

i think some are getting "cute" vote instead of talent vote :fisch:

Mika said that Amir is really good but last week's performance was better than this one's.

Thank you!! :huglove:

I can't believe Amir is in the final, really :blink:

The Israeli media is very active about him today, here: http://e.walla.co.il/?w=%2F271%2F2743016

And here:

I think that's only the start...and some people recognize Mika!!:pbjt:

He said he'll try to sing a bit in Hebrew at the final, if he will I'll die!!!!! :swoon::swoon::stretcher:

well, some have really nice voice, but i'm not sure if they were the best.

i don't particularly agree with the choices :blush-anim-cl:

i think some are getting "cute" vote instead of talent vote :fisch:

sure :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not happy at all with the votes :aah: Only Maximilien is worth a final among the 4 imo, even if the 3 others are nice people, they are not as good as the ones who left yesterday I think.

sure :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not happy at all with the votes :aah: Only Maximilien is worth a final among the 4 imo, even if the 3 others are nice people, they are not as good as the ones who left yesterday I think.

I think Caroline Savoie had a much better voice than most of Mika's talents.

She gives me this Adele vibe.

But i guess if winning is the name of the game, the cute boy will solicit more votes

And are the voting lines opened even before they perform?

But i guess if winning is the name of the game, the cute boy will solicit more votes

yes. It's open during the whole time of a coach. I mean, when it's Mika's turn for example, it's possible to start to vote for his contestants from the first sentence Nikos is telling him about his contestants, even if they still haven't performed. Don't know if my explanation is clear :aah:

yes. It's open during the whole time of a coach. I mean, when it's Mika's turn for example, it's possible to start to vote for his contestants from the first sentence Nikos is telling him about his contestants, even if they still haven't performed. Don't know if my explanation is clear :aah:

yes, it's clear.. but it makes no sense.:naughty:

so even if the contestant sang like ****, like Kendji did when he sang Mad World, people were voting for him before his performance.

Here, it is different, the lines only open after the contestants for a team perform. At least it was last year... i barely watched this season though... there's just so much "The Voice/La Voix" i can follow at once :naughty:

Caroline 's voice :wub2:

I hoped Elodie would win instead of Kendji.

And I wanted Igit to be the winner next week. Igit is a real performer.

Between Manon and Amir , it was hard to choose. They're totally different but I like both.

yes, it's clear.. but it makes no sense.:naughty:

so even if the contestant sang like ****, like Kendji did when he sang Mad World, people were voting for him before his performance.

Here, it is different, the lines only open after the contestants for a team perform. At least it was last year... i barely watched this season though... there's just so much "The Voice/La Voix" i can follow at once :naughty:

That's stupid to let people vote for a singer who hasn't sung yet :blink: They should do like in Canada.

Caroline 's voice :wub2:

I hoped Elodie would win instead of Kendji.

And I wanted Igit to be the winner next week. Igit is a real performer.

Between Manon and Amir , it was hard to choose. They're totally different but I like both.

That's stupid to let people vote for a singer who hasn't sung yet :blink: They should do like in Canada.

But even in Canada, there was a huge controversy/reactions when they announced the winner... The boy who won is a country singer, people outside the big cities voted massively for him as country is very popular in rural area... Yet, he was far from being the best, he couldn't really sing out of his comfort zone. As long as the public is voting, things like that will happen.

We've had singing contests for more than 10 years now, a lot of participants have had nice career but the one who are huge (like Marie-Mai, she just did 2 shows at the Bell center with almost 9000 people each night and will launch her 5th album in 10 days) didn't even win... So I'm not too worried about Caroline or Elodie, they will make it nonetheless:thumb_yello:

But even in Canada, there was a huge controversy/reactions when they announced the winner... The boy who won is a country singer, people outside the big cities voted massively for him as country is very popular in rural area... Yet, he was far from being the best, he couldn't really sing out of his comfort zone. As long as the public is voting, things like that will happen.

We've had singing contests for more than 10 years now, a lot of participants have had nice career but the one who are huge (like Marie-Mai, she just did 2 shows at the Bell center with almost 9000 people each night and will launch her 5th album in 10 days) didn't even win... So I'm not too worried about Caroline or Elodie, they will make it nonetheless:thumb_yello:

Wow Marie Mai was a bit famous over here because of Génération Goldman but she's far from being as famous as Céline Dion or Garou or even other singers from Quebec like Linda Lemay, Isabelle Boulay, Natasha St Pier. She'd deserve to be better know, she sounds big in her own country :thumb_yello:

I hope Caroline, Igit and all the other talented contestants who didn't make it to the final will make it nonetheless.

Wow Marie Mai was a bit famous over here because of Génération Goldman but she's far from being as famous as Céline Dion or Garou or even other singers from Quebec like Linda Lemay, Isabelle Boulay, Natasha St Pier. She'd deserve to be better know, she sounds big in her own country :thumb_yello:

I hope Caroline, Igit and all the other talented contestants who didn't make it to the final will make it nonetheless.

Yes, she does... I saw her show on Friday, only to realize I've seen her more than Mika so far... :naughty: