MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

OK, I feel a little bit better, because it's not just me, but I hate missing staring at the beautiful suit. It definitely deserved that amazing wrapping.:wub2:

We all get no net work connection, think, was blocked again:aah:

I was at the Voice yesterday (with my children and my son's best friend). We were on the coaches' sides, next to Florent Pagny.

We won 4 tickets and headed to Paris to be there around 5pm.We didn't know there would be a very big queue (we were told we were 1200) and we finally reached the pit around 7.45 pm. :shocked:

As we were in the middle of the queue, we found that spot on the side, near the candidates' exit and the coaches. From where I was, I could see Meggie, Leila and Sephira.

It turned out to be quite a good spot ;) My children and their friend were very happy to shake hands with the coaches and most of the candidates. :thumb_yello:

Standing on my feet for 7 hours was a bit too much for me and I wouldn't do it soon but it was a nice experience and the first time I was among the audience of a tv program.

I was surprised to discover it was not easy to hear what the coaches said because their microphones were not very efficient (we could hear Nikos better). I was also surprised that the stage & the pit were so small. They look so big on my screen!

The coaches and tv presenters were several times looked after by make-up artists and hairdressers and that was funny.

We could feel the candidates's stress and feelings (joy, disappointment or sadness. Poor Charlie). The coaches talk a lot together between the candidates' performances (during the adverts or Nikos' reminders to phone to select our favourite candidate of each team) and they seem to tell each other what they think.

Some of our favourites are gone. When we went out, after the show, my son shook hands with Lioan and Eliott. That was sweet of them.

Edited by macboll

I love that Mika is wearing these unusual designer suits. Female celebs have always worn so-and-so's designer dresses for shows or events, and it's been a great advert for the designers.

It is great to see Mika doing the same thing. He's a perfect male model and a fashion trailblazer. Loubi never made shoes for men until he made some for Mika. Now men wear Loubs. The young snooker player, Judd Trump, wore a lovely pair yesterday, for his match at the World Championship in Sheffield.

I was at the Voice yesterday (with my children and my son's best friend). We were on the coaches' sides, next to Florent Pagny.

We won 4 tickets and headed to Paris to be there around 5pm.We didn't know there would be a very big queue (we were told we were 1200) and we finally reached the pit around 7.45 pm. :shocked:

As we were in the middle of the queue, we found that spot on the side, near the candidates' exit and the coaches. From where I was, I could see Meggie, Leila and Sephira.

It turned out to be quite a good spot ;) My children and their friend were very happy to shake hands with the coaches and most of the candidates. :thumb_yello:

Standing on my feet for 7 hours was a bit too much for me and I wouldn't do it soon but it was a nice experience and the first time I was among the audience of a tv program.

I was surprised to discover it was not easy to hear what the coaches said because their microphones were not very efficient (we could hear Nikos better). I was also surprised that the stage & the pit were so small. They look so big on my screen!

The coaches and tv presenters were several times looked after by make-up artists and hairdressers and that was funny.

We could feel the candidates's stress and feelings (joy, disappointment or sadness. Poor Charlie). The coaches talk a lot together between the candidates' performances (during the adverts or Nikos' reminders to phone to select our favourite candidate of each team) and they seem to tell each other what they think.

Some of our favourites are gone. When we went out, after the show, my son shook hands with Lioan and Eliott. That was sweet of them.

Thank you so much for sharing your expirience with us. Sounds fab. :huglove:

Thank you also for the vid from Kiss. I really enjoy it. :thumb_yello:

BTW: not really important but however. I found this grey suit yesterday elegant but a little bit boring. I prefered the phoenix suit from last week. :teehee:

Hellllloooo MikaFanClub! :D

Watch and download "The Voice" & "La Suite" n°16 on MikaWebsite[.Com!] :

http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-the-voice-prime-n16-the-voice-suite-episode-n16/

And watch and download (video & mp3) : Mika, Garou, Florent Pagny et Jenifer sing in live « Kiss » (Prince) :

http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-garou-florent-pagny-jenifer-interpretent-en-direct-kiss-prince/

Salut tout le monde et amusez-vous bien devant "The Voice" :)

Muriel you were here!!!! :wub2::wub2:

But I didn't see you :tears: I'm very disappointed not have been able to meet you :tears: (I was just behind Leila and Maggie)

I love the suit :mf_rosetinted: thanks God it has butterflies on it :teehee:

The funny thing is that from our place, we could not see anything except Jenifer during the "Kiss" song, I had no idea where Mika was hiding, I only understood it this morning while watching the video :aah::naughty:

Muriel you were here!!!! :wub2::wub2:

But I didn't see you :tears: I'm very disappointed not have been able to meet you :tears: (I was just behind Leila and Maggie)

I love the suit :mf_rosetinted: thanks God it has butterflies on it :teehee:

The funny thing is that from our place, we could not see anything except Jenifer during the "Kiss" song, I had no idea where Mika was hiding, I only understood it this morning while watching the video :aah::naughty:

I tried to wave at Maggie. I could see her better than Leila from my position but there were so many people. That's a shame I missed you. I so wanted to meet you for real :huglove:

I could see Mika quite well (his left profile at least :teehee:) or when he was talking to Florent or Jenifer. My children enjoyed the show a lot and keep talking about it :wink2:

So what was the end result? I do not want to spend 2 hours of my life finding out. :naughty:

from Mika´s Team it´s Kendji and Elodie

from Garou it´s Maximilian and Igid

from Florent it´s Wesley and Stacy

from Jenifer it´s Manon and Amir

Oh thank you. :thumb_yello:

Manon and Igit are my favs to win. Don't care about the rest of them that are left. :naughty:

I was so sad for Flo and Charlie. The latter looked devastated and cried when he was leaving the stage.

So what was the end result? I do not want to spend 2 hours of my life finding out. :naughty:

The 8 of them are selected to be part of the Voice 2014 Summer Tour.